Would you watch a real Hunger Games/Death Race/Running Man type of show?

I don't know. When I was younger I'd always watched fucked up videos where people would get killed or really messed up. Now I'm 30 and if I see someone get messed up on a fail video it ruins my day.

Nowadays no, but if I was living in Rome I'd definitely watch gladiators. Its just way fucking cooler.

I don't know. When I was younger I'd always watched fucked up videos where people would get killed or really messed up. Now I'm 30 and if I see someone get messed up on a fail video it ruins my day.

Im the same way. Shit gets to me so much easier nowadays. It would be sheer morbid curiosity for me and i would probably be ashamed afterwards.

Yes in a heartbeat. Would prefer the contestant to be guys that are doing life or some shit, however I wouldn't mind if it's law abiding citizens either.

Question. Since you get squeamish from street fights, what is your opinion on Sergei/Schilt?

Yes in a heartbeat. Would prefer the contestant to be guys that are doing life or some shit, however I wouldn't mind if it's law abiding citizens either.

Question. Since you get squeamish from street fights, what is your opinion on Sergei/Schilt?

Not all street fights. I can watch mma beat downs all day.

Coo. The sounds Schilt was making was pretty scary though.

Coo. The sounds Schilt was making was pretty scary though.

Actually, the only mma fight thats hard for me to watch is Kerr v. Varelans. The polar bear was terrified in that fight.

Really? I thought the sounds that Schilt was making was pretty scary, haven't heard anything like that since.

Depends on the animal. I wouldn't mind seeing a Silverback and a Bear go at it.

The guy lost a finger I believe.

as much as I would enjoy knowing who would win between a bear and Silverback (bear most times if a full grown Grizzly, Polar or Kodiak), I would hate to see them forced to tear one another apart to prove it for our entertainment.

So I guess I am saying I would prefer to see Sim's fight.

No thanks. Human misery is no entertainment to me.

I pay $50 for it on PPV tomorrow.

If it suddenly happened....

If it was a voluntary event or prisoners I would watch it. If it was children I would help hunt down those involved. I am the type that can watch any video with out batting an eye, unless it involves children.

What about involuntary prisoners?

Fuck no.

Actually, the only mma fight thats hard for me to watch is Kerr v. Varelans. The polar bear was terrified in that fight.

Arona-Sakuraba is the one for me. The whole fight is just a one long late stoppage.

fuck no. i had trouble watching anderson silva's broken leg. i don't know how much more real fucked up shit i'd be able to handle without being mentally scarred.

No thanks.

Hunger Games is just a poor imitation of Battle Royale anyways with a stupid love triangle and strangers killing each other instead of the more compelling complex social inner workings of the students who have known each other their whole lives.

Back