Would you take back a girl that cheated on you?

Just troll your friend constantly with made up filthy details of what the other guy did to her.

The only thing I consider cheating is stepping out on your spouse. And no, I wouldn't take her back.
So if you are in a committed relationship but not married then you can sleep with other people without any issue?

So if you are in a committed relationship but not married then you can sleep with other people without any issue?
Committed relationship has a name... Marriage.

That where you stand up in public and tell everyone the two of you are off the market.

Your friend is what I like to call a bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: damn I used the "A" AND I'm black. Mods should make an allowance...

No chance. Not necessarily because the cheating part... hell, I've cheated on gfs in the past so I have no room to judge.

More so because when you start cheating it's a pretty damn good indication the relationship is over. Why rehash that all over again. My last gf cheated on me before we broke up and honestly I couldn't have cared less, our relationship was ruined long before then. If anything it was finally the springboard that pushed us to finally break up.

Committed relationship has a name... Marriage.

That where you stand up in public and tell everyone the two of you are off the market.
I agree and I disagree. You can be in a fully committed relationship without the involved government or ceremony and still be faithful to that one person.

I agree and I disagree. You can be in a fully committed relationship without the involved government or ceremony and still be faithful to that one person.
You can be faithful to anyone, for any reasons you can fathom. These a huge difference with being faithfull and making the public announcement that this is your forever.

You can be faithful to anyone, for any reasons you can fathom. These a huge difference with being faithfull and making the public announcement that this is your forever.
Well I am in my 50's as is my girlfriend. Both of us divorced. Neither of us see the importance of being married again. But we are faithful to each other. Anyone that knows us knows we are each others forever. I just wanted to explain my situation.

Well I am in my 50's as is my girlfriend. Both of us divorced. Neither of us see the importance of being married again. But we are faithful to each other. Anyone that knows us knows we are each others forever. I just wanted to explain my situation.
I'm not trying to disparage you or your girlfriend, I just got divorced myself. I'm probably going to marry the first woman, man, duck, or lampshade that makes me feel happy again.

What I'm pointing out is you can be faithful to anything you want to. But there's a distinction to planting your flag and essentially branding eachother so that other people know of your claim of faithfulness.

Not that being married means anything to anyone anymore. My ex said we were forever, I don't think she meant it.

I'm not trying to disparage you or your girlfriend, I just got divorced myself. I'm probably going to marry the first woman, man, duck, or lampshade that makes me feel happy again.

What I'm pointing out is you can be faithful to anything you want to. But there's a distinction to planting your flag and essentially branding eachother so that other people know of your claim of faithfulness.

Not that being married means anything to anyone anymore. My ex said we were forever, I don't think she meant it.
I didn't take it that way. I was just curious as to what you thought about "stepping out" meant between marriage and non marriage. Sorry about the divorce! I hope you find someone (not a duck!!) that makes you feel happy! Go out and date and hang with friends and live your best life and things will be fine.

I didn't take it that way. I was just curious as to what you thought about "stepping out" meant between marriage and non marriage. Sorry about the divorce! I hope you find someone (not a duck!!) that makes you feel happy! Go out and date and hang with friends and live your best life and things will be fine.

Thanks. Is it weird that I still want her to be happy? I don't love her any less today than I did the day she asked me to marry her.

Thanks. Is it weird that I still want her to be happy? I don't love her any less today than I did the day she asked me to marry her.
No, not weird at all. Seems healthy to me! I don't hate my ex. We married young. Grew apart. Same story as a lot of people. I just want her to be happy as well, and she is. I am too. I love her different now but I still love her. Plus? Neither one of us did anything bad to each other. Just grew apart and stopped trying.

No.

There was something wrong with the relationship.

I'd end it amicably.

Take her back and RNC HER THE FUCK OUT MAYBE.

Last edited:
Your friend is what I like to call a bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: damn I used the "A" AND I'm black. Mods should make an allowance...

Just say knacker, apparently that's the new N-word

Depends if he had the BBC or not. :eek:

Yeah, to me cheating is pretty self explanatory. There are rules and if you don't follow them you are cheating, just like a board game. If you're in any given relationship and you both acknowledge it's exclusively only you two, then you are obviously cheating if you fuck someone else. If you are in an open relationship, the rules are different and it's not necessarily cheating. A committed relationship is a commitment between the people in the relationship, not a commitment to the rest of the world that supposedly get to be informed when you marry. Just like the rules are for those in the relationship.

9 times out of 10 it doesn't work out and they just end up prolonging the inevitable.

I mean, dont at least 9 out of 10 relationships not work out anyway? Generally I think its more than one factor.

Back