Would you take back a girl that cheated on you?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is taking back a girl that cheated on him. Me and the guys did an intervention and we were practically screaming at him. He would't listen. The girl cheated on him with some guy she met at a club. She thought it was a relationship, but clearly it was nothing but a pump and dump. She went to my buddy's workplace with tears in her eyes to take her back and that's what he did.

Absolutely fucking not, I can tolerate a lot of things, I'm a very forgetful person, and I believe that people can improve, but cheating is a huge no no.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

well hes doin what a safety net is supposed to do I guess

only a matter of time before she sticks the landing with someone else

I found a picture of your friend.

images

There is absolutely zero chance, I have too much respect for myself

I don't want to sound arrogant but I consider myself cream of the crop especially for my generation. There's no way I would take someone back that views me as disposable

Realistically, no.

But sometimes I like to think that I would tell them I’d take them back in exchange for anal. Then afterwards I would dump them.

Absolutely not. I'd never trust her again.

Absolutely fucking not, I can tolerate a lot of things, I'm a very forgetful person, and I believe that people can improve, but cheating is a huge no no.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater but I do believe if you truly love someone you won't cheat on them. It's the ultimate betrayal of trust that can never amend again. Fear, doubt, spite and anger will always be there. I would not take a woman back that cheated on me and I would not expect her to take me back either.

Side note: I still remember the host of cheaters getting stabbed

Fuck no. It's a sad thing to watch friends stay in toxic relationships or take people back

I have in the past, once...but I learned that taking her back isn’t the same as forgiveness, letting go, or wiping the slate clean so it was miserable anyway. Even if you trust that it won’t happen again, the rejection itself is hard to get over and trust isn’t likely to happen either.

Never have never would. There's just way to many girls out there and you feel that magic with a lot of them

Only if she is Bipolar and self medicates with whiskey.

Doesn't take a genius to know how it will play out.
They'll never trust each other. He will become resentful but at the same time over compensate because part of him thinks it was his fault. The other part will become distrustful everytime she leaves the house. He'll go through her phone, question every guy that likes her FB pics. In turn she will lose subconsciously (or even consciously) lose respect for him because now he's basically rewarded that behavior. She'll also distrust him because she'll project her insecurities on him. Eventually she will cheat on him again, feel less bad about it because by then he's driven her crazy with his own trust issues and they'll end up broken up all over again. So just be there when this all goes down.

I've been on both sides of this coin. Experience is the best teacher. 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work out and they just end up prolonging the inevitable.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine is taking back a girl that cheated on him. Me and the guys did an intervention and we were practically screaming at him. He would't listen. The girl cheated on him with some guy she met at a club. She thought it was a relationship, but clearly it was nothing but a pump and dump. She went to my buddy's workplace with tears in her eyes to take her back and that's what he did.
Fuck his cheating ass gf.

Fuck your friend too for good measure.

That depends on her opinion of THE LAST JEDI.

This a make or break moment, people.

Take her back?

Nope, well maybe take her out back and slap dat hoe back to da boondocks.

Sure why not?
I always like to welcome more chaos into my life.

<{hfved}>

Back