Would you take back a girl that cheated on you?

No way. I had two girls cheat on me when i was young and it fucked with me. Hell, even now when I watch a show, like ozark, it pisses me off and makes me feel sick. How do you take someone back and the first time you fuck her, the last time she fucked was some other guy? Nope.

I remember the one girl that cheated on me, I almost didn’t date her because I thought she had slept with too many guys before me. Only 4, but this was 1995 and she was 17, which in my book, made her a slut. Should have listened to my gut. For me, sex is something deeply personal and I have always filtered who I would have sex with. Turned so many girls down, even threesomes, and it was because I am an honest guy and I knew my future wife would judge me for that. And I was right. My wife has said if I had had a threesome, we would not be together. And I think I made the right choices since my wife is pretty damn hot and makes a lot of money and is a great mother. But if she cheated on me, it would be over.

I made that mistake with my first wife, I was young and stupid and she was younger, hot, and a master at emotional manipulation.

I think its easy to say never when its over the internet and your claim of what you would do is nothing but an attempt to flex how "alpha" you are. Its a little different when you're in a marriage and the decision to just up and leave/kick someone out actually has real consequences, emotions, and financial considerations all factoring into the reaction to this sort of thing in the moment/aftermath.

How else to obtain a more diverse pee pee bacteria ecosystem?

Never but I have fucked a girl that cheated on me after the fact.

Only if I cheated on them at the same time or first.

I had a relationship where the woman didn't cheat on me for 14 years. That's a 1/1000. After we seperated, the new girl did cheat, but I think I probably did first. The one who didn't cheat caused me so much pain with her wild bi-polar rage fits that the cheating doesn't seem as bad as it was... She was an alcoholic slut. I took the non-cheater for granted, but at the same time she damaged my kids badly.. So after watching that, my own feelings don't seem to matter as much.

Realistically, no.

But sometimes I like to think that I would tell them I’d take them back in exchange for anal. Then afterwards I would dump them.
Had an ex that screwed up financially which meant I had to pay the bills alone for about six months. She said I earned anal 10 times. I’ll never forget the first time she strapped that dildo on her hips and greased it up.

If you had a hotwife/girlfriend, she wouldn't be cheating on you.

<seedat>

No way. I had two girls cheat on me when i was young and it fucked with me. Hell, even now when I watch a show, like ozark, it pisses me off and makes me feel sick. How do you take someone back and the first time you fuck her, the last time she fucked was some other guy? Nope.

I remember the one girl that cheated on me, I almost didn’t date her because I thought she had slept with too many guys before me. Only 4, but this was 1995 and she was 17, which in my book, made her a slut. Should have listened to my gut. For me, sex is something deeply personal and I have always filtered who I would have sex with. Turned so many girls down, even threesomes, and it was because I am an honest guy and I knew my future wife would judge me for that. And I was right. My wife has said if I had had a threesome, we would not be together. And I think I made the right choices since my wife is pretty damn hot and makes a lot of money and is a great mother. But if she cheated on me, it would be over.
You have a lot to learn young padawan

Zero chance in hell.

Even if we had kids.

It'd be her ruining the relationship, not me. I'd be doing what I'd need to to retain my self-respect.

no, shes proven herself to be deceitful a liar and manipulative.

Ditch the friend.

They say you are an "average" of people around you. Or "tell me who your friend is, and I'll tell you who you are" in English.

Otherwise, soon you'll be doing the same.

Absolutely fucking not, I can tolerate a lot of things, I'm a very forgetful person, and I believe that people can improve, but cheating is a huge no no.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

This. Fuck that whore

A buddy of mine is taking back a girl that cheated on him. Me and the guys did an intervention and we were practically screaming at him. He would't listen. The girl cheated on him with some guy she met at a club. She thought it was a relationship, but clearly it was nothing but a pump and dump. She went to my buddy's workplace with tears in her eyes to take her back and that's what he did.

Damn...

Never.

When I was ~19, I was the other guy a couple of times and both girls that cheated on their boyfriends with me told me stuff about their boyfriends and let me do stuff to them sexually specifically to imasculate and humiliate their boyfriends.

Both guys eventually found out and both took the girls back. It was pathetic.

Girls don't just cheat for no reason. Maybe guys do it carelessly, but when girls do it, it's to punish and humiliate their boyfriends.

orenthal-james-simpson-9484729-1-402.jpg

There’s one girl I’d give almost anything to have back, so I guess so.

probably not. if there is one thing I have learned is that there will always be more women out there you can always start over. for me it is the betrayal of trust that annoys me because say you marry her she will know your social security number and financial info you really got to be able to trust a woman with your life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back