Would you take back a girl that cheated on you?

Maybe, but not like seriously. I'd just say we're back together and continue to have sex with her, but not really pay any attention or make any effort and then ghost her once I've found a real gf to replace her.

No way. I have too many options... But I could see you peckerwoods taking your hoe back. Lol.

Depends how you define "take back" An unfaithful woman is not something uncommon, it's the ones that slip and don't know how to cover their tracks, those are the ones who will live a harder life, won't change my life one bit.

First. Condoms do work, so I'm always gonna be willing to take my old car for a spin. She might not like that she's being ridden like a rental car but some women get over those things. Some actually prefer the rough stuff.

I mean if she wants to come back to me she will slowly realize how things change like how lazy I get with my hygene. I always did her the favor of rinsing my genitals and brushing and flossing my teeth between her and the other girls I was with. Small details end up a luxury when they are gone. I've been with some nasty ones who had zero problems smelling and tasting another woman all over me.

Probably the one thing she will miss the most is how great I used to make her cum when I would go down on her. Those days are LONG gone. I love when they ask me to do it, you can tell when they want it. I tell them if they go down on me first and take care of business then I'll return the favor. After I'm done, I use fingers and spit on them, my mouth goes nowhere near that box anymore, take it or leave it. sluts can't be beggars. Women know men can be sluts too so they should know better

I don't see why not. I'm sure I can find a place for her in my harem.

Just broke up with a bird that cheated on me literally last week, and she had the nerve to call me paranoid when I knew she was cheating, it was just proving it, which I eventually did.
I was gone. Fuck her. Was with her a while, too.

if she is offering a serious set of perk and benefits package then possibly, also was the sex better with the other dude and how big was his penis?

Maybe, but not like seriously. I'd just say we're back together and continue to have sex with her, but not really pay any attention or make any effort and then ghost her once I've found a real gf to replace her.
Yeah, best way to do it.

Can't let yourself slip up and start feeling attachment again though.

I 'd consider it if we had kids, with the caveat that I get to cheat on her.

Maybe... especially when my kids were younger.

Yeah, best way to do it.

Can't let yourself slip up and start feeling attachment again though.
Nah, it'd be like taking a customer service job after winning the lottery. Would be kind of fun knowing it's just temporary and not giving a shit.

if she is offering a serious set of perk and benefits package then possibly, also was the sex better with the other dude and how big was his penis?

True to the first part
giphy.gif
legit LOL'd to the second part. A Sherdogger special

Just broke up with a bird that cheated on me literally last week, and she had the nerve to call me paranoid when I knew she was cheating, it was just proving it, which I eventually did.
I was gone. Fuck her. Was with her a while, too.

This reminds me of the Black Mirror Episode: The entire history of you

Taking a woman back who cheats is pointless.

First, because there is a high likelihood that she'll cheat again.

Secondly, because there is usually an element of romance, intimacy, connection, or love. Women tend to cheat because they feel either unhappiness in their primary relationship or an intimate connection with their extracurricular partner — and either could cause a woman to move on from her primary relationship. Either way this suggests the beginning of the end.

Obviously your friend wants to learn the hard way though.

I took your mom back after she cheated on me with your 'dad'...

hi son.

The most honest post you'll read all day.

Back