Would you take back a girl that cheated on you?

Jon Jones really couldn’t say much if his girlfriend got caught cheating.

Cheating and insecurity are about my two biggest red flags for women.

No time for either

It depends on what the issue was that led to the cheating and if that can be addressed or not.

Were their kids involved? Etc.

A buddy of mine is taking back a girl that cheated on him. Me and the guys did an intervention and we were practically screaming at him. He would't listen. The girl cheated on him with some guy she met at a club. She thought it was a relationship, but clearly it was nothing but a pump and dump. She went to my buddy's workplace with tears in her eyes to take her back and that's what he did.

Your friend is a beta ass bitch.

I have in the past, twice, and both times it resulted in (surprise, surprise) more cheating and a delayed break-up. Never again, ever. Once a cheat, always a cheat is definitely a thing - take it from a bloke who is also a cheat, himself. I cannot help myself, which is why it's best for me to be a happy single man.

Cheating and insecurity are about my two biggest red flags for women.

No time for either

One feeds the other, too. Which probably explained why I cheated a lot myself too, I used to be quite an insecure guy. Ego boost and all that.

Let her think you're taking her back and make her your slave for about a month doing anything you want because of her guilt. Then you dump her.

The only thing I consider cheating is stepping out on your spouse. And no, I wouldn't take her back.

fuck no, if you believe right off the bat that these bitches are like a disney princess you are a fool, and after you know the truth about these hoes if you let her back in and you are still a naive fool, you deserve to get your life destroyed

Depends how you define "take back" An unfaithful woman is not something uncommon, it's the ones that slip and don't know how to cover their tracks, those are the ones who will live a harder life, won't change my life one bit.

First. Condoms do work, so I'm always gonna be willing to take my old car for a spin. She might not like that she's being ridden like a rental car but some women get over those things. Some actually prefer the rough stuff.

I mean if she wants to come back to me she will slowly realize how things change like how lazy I get with my hygene. I always did her the favor of rinsing my genitals and brushing and flossing my teeth between her and the other girls I was with. Small details end up a luxury when they are gone. I've been with some nasty ones who had zero problems smelling and tasting another woman all over me.

Probably the one thing she will miss the most is how great I used to make her cum when I would go down on her. Those days are LONG gone. I love when they ask me to do it, you can tell when they want it. I tell them if they go down on me first and take care of business then I'll return the favor. After I'm done, I use fingers and spit on them, my mouth goes nowhere near that box anymore, take it or leave it. sluts can't be beggars. Women know men can be sluts too so they should know better
Sounds like u know some classy ladies

I made that mistake with my first wife, I was young and stupid and she was younger, hot, and a master at emotional manipulation.

I think its easy to say never when its over the internet and your claim of what you would do is nothing but an attempt to flex how "alpha" you are. Its a little different when you're in a marriage and the decision to just up and leave/kick someone out actually has real consequences, emotions, and financial considerations all factoring into the reaction to this sort of thing in the moment/aftermath.

No, it's not actually.

Cliffs: Titanic vs iceberg rematch, but with a more fragile ship and iceberg on a win streak

When I was ~19, I was the other guy a couple of times and both girls that cheated on their boyfriends with me told me stuff about their boyfriends and let me do stuff to them sexually specifically to imasculate and humiliate their boyfriends.

Both guys eventually found out and both took the girls back. It was pathetic.

Wow...

This is what happens when guys are brought up with no self-esteem or self worth. If you don't respect yourself, how can you expect a woman to?

Girls don't just cheat for no reason. Maybe guys do it carelessly, but when girls do it, it's to punish and humiliate their boyfriends.

Agreed.

I wouldn't but if a friend did then I'm not going to be bothered by it. Its there choice to make and if it ends in tears I wouldn't have any sympathy because they knew the risks

Back