Would Valentina beat Canelo in an MMA fight?

And those "people" don't happen to be other men, no? lol
Here's poor Valentina struggling in grappling with a boxer:

Imagine if he really tried.
Maybe you just like pink too much?

There's girls at my gym who are white belts who've trained for 6 months that can sub normal size new dudes, the highest ranked girl in the gym is a purple belt and she toys with them. Imagine what Valentina Shevchenko would do to them.

She'd avoid them by keeping him at a distance

She's much faster

You have to be absolutely on crack. You’re talking about Camelot right? One of the greatest boxers ever and an absolute phenom of a fighter.

her hardest kick would do less damage than his straight right hand and he’s got a lot of weight on her.

I can’t believe I’m even explaining this

There's girls at my gym who are white belts who've trained for 6 months that can sub normal size new dudes, the highest ranked girl in the gym is a purple belt and she toys with them. Imagine what Valentina Shevchenko would do to them.
"Can"... and in a setting where they surely are not allowed to punch their teeth in. LMAO

Valentina "can" also destroy Canelo. She just has a millionth (maybe even less) chance of doing it.

Last edited:
You don't think Valentina could take down a 180lb dude with zero takedown defense?

Have you ever grappled before? 250lb white belts get taken down and submitted in every BJJ school by guys way smaller

she absolutely would not take him down unless he just didn’t care.

mans by gods will if she did take him down. The slight punch he gave her while on the ground would put her in the hospital

"Can"... and in a setting where they surely are not allowed to punch their teeth in. LMAO

Valentina "can" also destroy Canelo. She just has a 1 in a millionth (maybe even less) chance of doing it.

If Canelo lands, he wins. If Valentina is able to get to a low single before he lands, she wins.

You have to be absolutely on crack. You’re talking about Camelot right? One of the greatest boxers ever and an absolute phenom of a fighter.

her hardest kick would do less damage than his straight right hand and he’s got a lot of weight on her.

I can’t believe I’m even explaining this
Have you seen Valentinas legs? They're huge. Nah

Saw a poll on YouTube a few days ago and the results were 90% Valentina

What do you think? Do you think her superior all-around skill would beat his size advantage?

I would personally pick Valentina to leg kick, then take him down and finish him
Wow the ignorant masses of people are way off.
She would get brutalized and possibly brain damaged.
First up if Canelo was doing mma he would at least spend some time on takedown defences and basics to get up off the ground.

Any normal, untrained large sized man would give a female mma championship problems in a fight let alone an elite boxer.
He literally just broke 170Ibs Billy Joe Saunders face wearing 10 ounce boxing gloves.
Imagine him throwing elbows or wearing small gloves to punch.

I made a thread about this delusion some time ago if people are interested to see comparison of elite women mma fighter vs untrained Joe.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-good-is-mackenzie-dern-compared-to-a-male-bjj-guy.4155432/

Sorry to break the news to you but thats controlled rolling in a gym with etiquette and bjj rules.
Even with 5 years of training it's unlikely those women would beat those untrained dudes in a fight thats just the truth.

Last edited:
This is my opinion so take it as that. I believe it's within the realm of possibility that a trained woman could beat an untrained man who has next to no athletic abilities. However, I think a well trained male combat athlete will win 99/100 times.

What’s wrong Sherdog? You guys miss Rousey with these stupid ass threads lol?

It's not impossible that she would win but canelo...a grown man athlete...sure that is what the UFC wants the public to Believe.

She'd avoid them by keeping him at a distance

She's much faster

She's much faster
NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif
NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

So a guy that has punching power on par with hard UFC LHW hitters and the best precision handspeed etc. the UFC will have ever seen loses to a girl hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

No, I just train and I'm aware of the difference martial arts skill makes as I regularly see big, strong, athletic dudes come in and get tapped multiple times by people half their size.

you know literally nothing. You are looking at a controlled environment.

In an actual fight a larger man being grappled by a woman is a joke. When you’re allowed to strike them in the face or god forbid just pull their hair it ends pretty quickly.

a woman can strike an untrained man to death though, but grapple a larger man just fucking lol

Back