Would Valentina beat Canelo in an MMA fight?

That depends on if she's shooting immediately for his legs, in which case he would have no answer.

Could Canelo knock her out? Sure. Could he get to her before she shoots for his legs and gets him to the ground?

I would say Valentina realistically wins this 8/10.
Finally, a logical response

Yes, she can't take down even if some random dude (if that dude is not mentally challenged and if he knows how to fight as an amateur on the street at least) has 30 pounds over her, let alone +50 pounds professional boxer, who can knock down people with ease.

Yes, I grappled before, weight is more important in wrestling than its in boxing / striking.

Look at how Floyd failed against an amateur Logan Paul, who had 35 pounds over him, and that's striking.

Weight importance in wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>> weight importance in striking/boxing, not even close.
Logan had 50+lbs on Floyd, he cut about 20lbs to make 190 limit for their fight

Yes, she can't take down even if some random dude (if that dude is not mentally challenged and if he knows how to fight as an amateur on the street at least) has 30 pounds over her, let alone +50 pounds professional boxer, who can knock down people with ease.

Yes, I grappled before, weight is more important in wrestling than its in boxing / striking.

Look at how Floyd failed against an amateur Logan Paul, who had 35 pounds over him, and that's striking.

Weight importance in wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>> weight importance in striking/boxing, not even close.

lol that's an absolutely terrible take. You don't think Kayla Harrison for example could take down a normal 200lb dude? I can assure you that she could.

Canelo smokes Nunes (who is bigger, not necessarily better), let alone Shev.

Hell, I'd give an average joe that is fit a good chance of beating them.

lol that's an absolutely terrible take. You don't think Kayla Harrison for example could take down a normal 200lb dude? I can assure you that she could.
I assure you she couldn't, 200 lbs guy can literally lift her with one-hand,

If we talking about at least a 200 lbs guy, who knows how to fight at amateur level at least on the street of course,

A mentally challenged, or a scared guy who never fought in his life would be taken down, that's a different story.

Anyone saying Val will win is retarded.
This HAS to be a troll thread.

No. Come on.

I assure you she couldn't, 200 lbs guy can literally lift him with one-hand,

If we talking about at least a 200 lbs guy, who knows how to fight at amateur level at least on the street of course,

A mentally challenged, or a scared guy who never fought in his life would be taken down, that's a different story.

You were talking about average guys initially, now you're moving the goalposts to amateur fighters which is completely different. Canelo likely doesn't have an amateur level of takedown defence and there's absolutely no reason for him to need it.

It's not even debatable: We're all 12-year-olds arguing if Superman or Batman would win a fight, except some of us have moved on.

So obviously Valentina wins.
So someone here obviously haven't watched batman vs superman. Batty 10-8 him hard.

Canelo would win for sure.

She wouldn't have the power to stop him with kicks at a distance and he could outmuscle her takedown attempts. He would just walk forward, eat a few leg kicks and crush her jaw with a power shot.

Floyd toyed with Logan dude.

No, I just train and I'm aware of the difference martial arts skill makes as I regularly see big, strong, athletic dudes come in and get tapped multiple times by people half their size.

And those "people" don't happen to be other men, no? lol
Here's poor Valentina struggling in grappling with a boxer:

Imagine if he really tried.
Maybe you just like pink too much?

I love the absurdity of the question. Such random choices.

And no sorry she can't compete with a man like that based on his strength.

These people are mental midgets. They think they can run forward and spam punches and they'd knock out Valentina Shevchenko

I've had arguments with Sherdoggers who don't train who genuinely seemed to think they could beat up Figgy before too.

The level of delusion is incredible sometimes.

Notice that boxers always want to fight mma guys at boxing, none of them want to take an mma fight, why is that?

As for the Shevchenko question, would a top male tennis player beat a top female table tennis star? Has that ever happened, my money would be on the female but who knows.

Last edited:
Back