Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters
This thread needs a poll.

GDR trumps everyone. She flat out refused to fight because she was scared... her pitiful reign should legitimately be removed from the record

lol @ mentioning Conor with those two Diva Ducks.

You're confusing 2 different things here. Conor absolutely picks his fights. He picks them based on the biggest fight that going to make him the most money, not because he's ducking anyone. Khabib is the biggest fight to make. If he wins, you think he's fighting Poirier or Ferguson or Lee? Not a chance he fights any of them.

When he loses, it will be interesting to see if he lowers himself to fighting guys like that for less than the ten billion dollars or whatever he wants per fight, or pulls a full Rousey and goes to WWE

Compare Conor’s resume to Khabib’s. Conor hasn’t dodged anybody. Everyone said he was dodging Khabib and here we are 4 weeks out. The only one I’m worried about at this point is Khabib. Conor never misses weight or pulls out. I feel sorry for you haters. I don’t hate any man I don’t know. Hate is the fuel of losers.
Connors resume is all handpicked and setup for him to look good
he fought guys way smaller then him by cutting unhealthy amounts of weight in fw. Khabib hasn't lossed a single round for 26 fights. Khabib also didn't pick his opponents he takes anyone they give him

You're confusing 2 different things here. Conor absolutely picks his fights. He picks them based on the biggest fight that going to make him the most money, not because he's ducking anyone. Khabib is the biggest fight to make. If he wins, you think he's fighting Poirier or Ferguson or Lee? Not a chance he fights any of them.
Ppl said there was no chance Conor would fight Khabib and here we are. And if Khabib pulls out Conor will fight Tony on Oct 6. He has to. Conor fought Chad on short notice with a significant knee injury which was not ideal for him. He could have bailed on the fight and waited on Aldo (which other fighters have done) but he stepped up. Same thing when RDA got pulled. Conor has 3 fights left on his UFC contract. Khabib (if he doesn’t pull) the Nate trilogy will definitely be one of the three and I absolutely think Tony could be the third but it depends on what happens on Oct 6. If he loses to Khabib the 3rd fight will most likely fight Gaethje, Poirer, or Holloway or Aldo if they want to move up.

I did not even know there was a 125lb women's champ. I knew they had like one 125 fight a year or so ago, had no idea there had been any since. So I'll have to give this one to 4-2 Montano. Seriously how does a 3-2 person become a "champ"?

Connors resume is all handpicked and setup for him to look good
he fought guys way smaller then him by cutting unhealthy amounts of weight in fw. Khabib hasn't lossed a single round for 26 fights. Khabib also didn't pick his opponents he takes anyone they give him
Khabib has fought cans. Most padded resume ever for any UFC “champion”. He won the “belt” by fighting a realtor barely in the top 15 who had 2 weeks notice. Lol. You Conor haters are a trip man.

Connor hands down. He hand picked all his fights to win 2 belts just to not defend them like the bitch he is. He hasn't defended a belt his whole mma career
Lol - that is the most laughable shit ever. How the fuck can he "hand pick fights" when he was the champion. Only one person has the belt. If anything I blame RDA for getting hurt and sending us into an unexpected chapter.
- Conor won the interim title after accepting a fight against Chad on late notice. (Please rewatch Chad's post fight speech to see what HE said.
- He then fought Aldo who was the champ (how can that be hand picked)?
- He then was going to fight RDA which lead to the Nate saga/rematch
- in this time Eddie became champ and he fought the champ.

Conor at least still made the UFC money when he wasn't defending. He is miles ahead of GDR and Nicco. Both those ladies did nothing positive for anybody while the champ.

O come on you twist everything to support your view of Conor being the best.

But meh if the other posters haven't figured that out its on them.

I stated facts. You can not twist facts. You can only accept or deny them, which you seem to be doing the latter.

A great example is your insinuation of me thinking Conor is the best. I never stated such a thing, but you yourself denying reality has caused you to come up with false assumptions of me, like you do Conor. This is damaging in your ability to come up with logical arguments. Thus, I suggest you refrain from doing so further so you don't end up "twisting" like you accuse me of doing.

Definitely Montana. She only beat modafari for the belt and now this.

Lol - that is the most laughable shit ever. How the fuck can he "hand pick fights" when he was the champion. Only one person has the belt. If anything I blame RDA for getting hurt and sending us into an unexpected chapter.
- Conor won the interim title after accepting a fight against Chad on late notice. (Please rewatch Chad's post fight speech to see what HE said.

Conor signed up to fight Aldo, I believe it was four times? Certainly at least.

The amusement I get from the virgins of this site saying Conor is/was ducking Aldo is priceless.

Ppl said there was no chance Conor would fight Khabib and here we are. And if Khabib pulls out Conor will fight Tony on Oct 6. He has to. Conor fought Chad on short notice with a significant knee injury which was not ideal for him. He could have bailed on the fight and waited on Aldo (which other fighters have done) but he stepped up. Same thing when RDA got pulled. Conor has 3 fights left on his UFC contract. Khabib (if he doesn’t pull) the Nate trilogy will definitely be one of the three and I absolutely think Tony could be the third but it depends on what happens on Oct 6. If he loses to Khabib the 3rd fight will most likely fight Gaethje, Poirer, or Holloway or Aldo if they want to move up.
Probably a knee injury from weight-cutting to holocaust levels.

He hand picks fights cause he only goes after shit at the right times against the right people. As you can see the tool hasn't once defended a belt in his entire life. He was way too big for fw which made casuals think he was a God. Chad Mendes took tjat fight on 2 weeks notice and handed Connor ass to him for most of the fight. He would've won with full camp. Nate whooped his ass on a 2 week notice after partying on a boat. Connor should've lost the rematch but it was handed to him even though he ran like a little bitch which should be points taken. He won't defend a title cause he knows hell lose and he can't take losing a belt He's only fighting khabib for money. Hell be mauled and off to wwe he goes.

GDR really didn't have a title reign. She vacated almost immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back