Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters
This board has grown to love Brock and still has plenty of Jon Jones fans. Plenty of (former?) juicers in this sport, GDR is the only person I can think of that refused to fight one.

Lucia Rijker is the only female fighter in history to scare away roided up girls.

Too bad she missed her MMA window. She is the greatest pure female fighter of all time and it isn't even close. She'd murk Cyborg NOW, and she's like 50.

Fun fact, Conor has agreed to fight every one of these "rightful contenders" and they have declined or pulled out except Khabib who he is fighting. LMAO

Do you just stalk the forums for everything Conor related to try and white knight him?

Conor was pretty honest about wanting to win 3 belts, earn a lot of money and retire young. I guess GDR was too by admitting she wanted nothing to do with Cyborg.

Montano kept talking about the warrior spirit and how she is planning to defend the belt, so she is the worst.
I think Nicco, the whole thing was embarrassing. Everybody knew what Conor was up to

Not really. At the time a free LW title for Conor was being discussed, his argument was that he would fight 4x a year, therefore defending each belt 2x a year.

Fanboys are always obsessed with titles. True MMA fans are interested in fights.

Do you hate all facts and ignore them, or just Conor facts?

Not the question.

Literally every single time I see you post its to white knight conor.

It was a legit question are you just here to white knight him?

Not the question.

Literally every single time I see you post its to white knight conor.

It was a legit question are you just here to white knight him?

I'm here to spread the truth with supporting factual evidence. Whether that happens to favor Conor or not is out of my control.

I'm a huge GSP fan but his MW "reign" is definitely up there, especially since it was obvious right away he'd vacate

GDR and Montano didn't "hold up divisions". How would you even hold up a division that has like 3 fighters in it?

Cruz easily.

He held the belt for 2.5 years without a fight!

Will be an impossible record to beat.

I'm here to spread the truth with supporting factual evidence. Whether that happens to favor Conor or not is out of my control.

O come on you twist everything to support your view of Conor being the best.

But meh if the other posters haven't figured that out its on them.

Fanboys are always obsessed with titles. True MMA fans are interested in fights.

Won 7 times, and he lost 3 title fights. So he's lost about 1/3 of all of his title fights. It's a lot easier to go undefeated for a long time when you skip out on over half of your scheduled bouts.

Conor has won one undisputed UFC feathweight belt, which is one more tha Aldo has ever won.

When Conor does come and take his belt back from Max, all the crybabies will still claim he didn't defend the title lol.

FRqUV4G.gif

WaterloggedAssuredBluefintuna-max-1mb.gifp

Conor fucked with two elite divisions. GDR and Nicco mildly inconvenienced divisions that don't mean shit.

Well, I only care about one of those three options so I guess it has to be Conor
At least he has given us many great non-title-defense fights to make up for his reigns

Connor hands down. He hand picked all his fights to win 2 belts just to not defend them like the bitch he is. He hasn't defended a belt his whole mma career

Fun fact, Conor has agreed to fight every one of these "rightful contenders" and they have declined or pulled out except Khabib who he is fighting. LMAO

When did Conor sign a single contract to defend his 155 pound title against a rightful contender? His head coach was on Ariel asking for Nate Diaz, lol.

Connor hands down. He hand picked all his fights to win 2 belts just to not defend them like the bitch he is. He hasn't defended a belt his whole mma career
Compare Conor’s resume to Khabib’s. Conor hasn’t dodged anybody. Everyone said he was dodging Khabib and here we are 4 weeks out. The only one I’m worried about at this point is Khabib. Conor never misses weight or pulls out. I feel sorry for you haters. I don’t hate any man I don’t know. Hate is the fuel of losers.

Compare Conor’s resume to Khabib’s. Conor hasn’t dodged anybody. Everyone said he was dodging Khabib and here we are 4 weeks out. The only one I’m worried about at this point is Khabib. Conor never misses weight or pulls out. I feel sorry for you haters. I don’t hate any man I don’t know. Hate is the fuel of losers.

You're confusing 2 different things here. Conor absolutely picks his fights. He picks them based on the biggest fight that going to make him the most money, not because he's ducking anyone. Khabib is the biggest fight to make. If he wins, you think he's fighting Poirier or Ferguson or Lee? Not a chance he fights any of them.

Back