Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters
I stated facts. You can not twist facts. You can only accept or deny them, which you seem to be doing the latter.

A great example is your insinuation of me thinking Conor is the best. I never stated such a thing, but you yourself denying reality has caused you to come up with false assumptions of me, like you do Conor. This is damaging in your ability to come up with logical arguments. Thus, I suggest you refrain from doing so further so you don't end up "twisting" like you accuse me of doing.
<YeahOKJen>

I went Connor, he waisted some prime fighting time. I would have enjoyed watching him fight win or lose.

You're confusing 2 different things here. Conor absolutely picks his fights. He picks them based on the biggest fight that going to make him the most money, not because he's ducking anyone. Khabib is the biggest fight to make. If he wins, you think he's fighting Poirier or Ferguson or Lee? Not a chance he fights any of them.

I could see him fighting Tony...more so expect him to. He respects Tony more than people know. Lee would definitely have to do something with himself though. He has potential to be a big fight, but he needs to make some changes.

When did Conor sign a single contract to defend his 155 pound title against a rightful contender? His head coach was on Ariel asking for Nate Diaz, lol.

He signed to fight Tony. He signed to fight Khabib now. Why must you deny reality?

GSP, Cain & Cruz all held up the divisions longer.

This is just a Conor bashing thread.

Conor's actually the only one who's been stripped on the correct deadline.
He didn't even get a chance to defend the FW belt. They stripped him before he could.

Tied between Mcduck and GDR, Montaño at least made it to fight week.

I like Conor, but every time I hear him referred to as McDuck I have to smile.

Makes me think of...

maxresdefault.jpg

He hand picks fights cause he only goes after shit at the right times against the right people. As you can see the tool hasn't once defended a belt in his entire life. He was way too big for fw which made casuals think he was a God. Chad Mendes took tjat fight on 2 weeks notice and handed Connor ass to him for most of the fight. He would've won with full camp. Nate whooped his ass on a 2 week notice after partying on a boat. Connor should've lost the rematch but it was handed to him even though he ran like a little bitch which should be points taken. He won't defend a title cause he knows hell lose and he can't take losing a belt He's only fighting khabib for money. Hell be mauled and off to wwe he goes.
U shud go bak to scool b4 replying 2 anuther post

I picked Conor just for the fact hes way more high profile and he held up 2 separate divisions in a time those divisions were not and progressing. Other 2 were new divisions with minimal challangers

conoor, he refused to fight anybody. gdr just didnt wanna face a steroid abuser. nicco was ready to submit and ko bullet at the same damn time, but ufc officials stepped in, not her fault!.

Conor at least is coming back to fight the best 155 the world has ever seen and a stylistic nightmare for him.

Can’t be Conor. A person that refuses to fight and vacates out of fear has to be the worst “title reign”

Lol at the options in this poll. And god bless the haters that picked Conor McGoater.

Khabib beat the #11 ranked guy to win the belt.

Montano. Won fucking TUF to get it. And she didn't even protest getting stripped. Like she's glad she avoided Shevchenko. I bet she won't even try to get it rescheduled.

At least Conor starched a real champion for it and is a 2 div champ. He's actually on the list for best champs but ranks low on it due to lack of defenses.

GDR blatantly ducked but at least she beat Holm so she's 2nd worst. Bisping is an [dis] honourable mention.

GDR. The only fighter i can think of who blatantly gave up a belt because she waz scared of the other fighter. She didnt even try to pretend it was something else.

Not even sure who Nicco is tbh.

Conor was pretty honest about wanting to win 3 belts, earn a lot of money and retire young. I guess GDR was too by admitting she wanted nothing to do with Cyborg.

Montano kept talking about the warrior spirit and how she is planning to defend the belt, so she is the worst.

all i remember conor talking about was him supposedly being a great champion, defending the belt many many times.

Back