Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think Conor. He held up the two most stacked divisions in MMA for a combined what? 3 years?
Second place to Nicco. Held up a division for almost a year and pulled out 24 hours before the first defense.
GDR at least was honest from the beginning about not wanting to fight Cyborg.

It's Barnett. It has to be Barnett. Getting Stripped for failed test is the lowest of the low.

Conman wins this one hands down, the only one that had any real attention, and a total fake, about the worst thing to happen to MMA.

Conor or GDR. They both outright refused to fight the rightful contenders. Montano hasn't even been champ for a year and was hospitalized.

Conor was pretty honest about wanting to win 3 belts, earn a lot of money and retire young. I guess GDR was too by admitting she wanted nothing to do with Cyborg.

Montano kept talking about the warrior spirit and how she is planning to defend the belt, so she is the worst.

I think Nicco, the whole thing was embarrassing. Everybody knew what Conor was up to

Nicco with GDR being a close second.

Honorable mention to GSP’s MW title reign.

Good guy GSP just dethrones the king and leaves the belt<GSPWoah>

None of those counts as a title reign IMO.

I think Conor. He held up the two most stacked divisions in MMA for a combined what? 3 years?
Second place to Nicco. Held up a division for almost a year and pulled out 24 hours before the first defense.
GDR at least was honest from the beginning about not wanting to fight Cyborg.

Combined 3 years? It hasn't even been 3 years since he won the first title. LMAO

GDR - Didn't even pretend she wasn't scared.

Its almost noble the more I think about it. "Nah you are better you can have this belt, i'll just go fight someone easier"

Don't forget Bisping.

Tough to consider him a champion when he ducked the entire top 10.

Conor or GDR. They both outright refused to fight the rightful contenders. Montano hasn't even been champ for a year and was hospitalized.

Fun fact, Conor has agreed to fight every one of these "rightful contenders" and they have declined or pulled out except Khabib who he is fighting. LMAO

With Conner don't you think actually the ufc is to blame for not stripping it earlier?

Conor and Bisping. 145, 155 and 185 divisions were all stacked.

The only person GDR and Montano were holding back were Cyborg and Shev. Those divisions are rather insignificant in compared to those 3 divisions.

GDR - Didn't even pretend she wasn't scared.

Its almost noble the more I think about it. "Nah you are better you can have this belt, i'll just go fight someone easier"

To be fair, Cyborg roided her entire career but nobody on sherdog gives her shit for it. They call her GOAT female MMA fighter, but then criticize any male fighter for doing the same thing, at 1/100th of the portion that Cyborg has taken steroids.

Tied between Mcduck and GDR, Montaño at least made it to fight week.

To be fair, Cyborg roided her entire career but nobody on sherdog gives her shit for it. They call her GOAT female MMA fighter, but then criticize any male fighter for doing the same thing, at 1/100th of the portion that Cyborg has taken steroids.

This board has grown to love Brock and still has plenty of Jon Jones fans. Plenty of (former?) juicers in this sport, GDR is the only person I can think of that refused to fight one.

Back