Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters
Im no conor fan, but i dont see how he is leading this poll.
He ko’d longest reigning fw champ and went up and ko’d the lw champ. He then went to fight the greatest p4p boxer for a legit payday.

Voted Montaño, Conor and GDR at the very least beat respectable fighters to earn the belt, while Holm wasnt the 145 champion, she was a former 135 champion, who was seconds away of her first title defense, it all came downhill from there.

He ko’d longest reigning fw champ and went up and ko’d the lw champ. He then went to fight the greatest p4p boxer for a legit payday.

I picked him simple from the disappointment of not getting to watch him fight.

Its about the title reign. He never defended either title, and held up two of the best divisions while avoiding top contenders for as long as he could.

GDR surrended the belt so her imo

Nicco didn’t seem to intend to ever fight Valentina despite signing the contract

Conor wanted the boxing match so is understandable though frustrating

Conor and Montano beat the concensus #1 fighter in the weight class to get the belt

GDR beat a blown up 135er who had never fought at 145 before

but the real answer is Khabib, that guy got a gifted belt off a one-legged real estate agent who didn't even make weight

Worst Title reign is GDR for dropping the belt out of fear.. Most Disruptive Title reign is Conor

Its about the title reign. He never defended either title, and held up two of the best divisions while avoiding top contenders for as long as he could.

Jesus the Mcgregor haters are so idiotic. He’s about to fight khabib the boogie man and you’re still bitching about avoiding top contenders.

Also at what point after getting TKOd should Conor Have fought one these top contenders exactly?

He’s about to fight khabib the boogie man and you’re still bitching about avoiding top contenders.
He's not exactly in a position to be avoiding a top contender, seeing how he's fighting the champ, which makes him the contender in question.

Also at what point after getting TKOd should Conor Have fought one these top contenders exactly?
He held up the LW division 10 months before he went and fought Mayweather, and held up the division another 8 months after that before he got stripped. Even assuming he needed an 8 week (2 month) fight camp before any fight and a 12 week (3 months) recovery period between fights, he could have defended the title before or after the Mayweather fight before being stripped.

He could have taken 3 months to rest after the Alvarez win, 2 months to train for a title defense, and still have 3 months to recover and 2 months to train for the Mayweather fight, or taken 3 months to recover after the Mayweather fight and 2 month to train for a title defense and still would have had 3 months to spare in that timeline instead of being stripped.

Last edited:
He signed to fight Tony. He signed to fight Khabib now. Why must you deny reality?
Where's the contract to fight Tony? The burden of proof is on you here. Signed to fight Khabib, lol, he isn't the champion defending anymore it's irrelevant to the topic at hand

None of the 3 even happened lol but Connor since he's the million dollar baby

Where's the contract to fight Tony? The burden of proof is on you here. Signed to fight Khabib, lol, he isn't the champion defending anymore it's irrelevant to the topic at hand

How is it irrelevant? What does it matter if Khabib has a fake belt or not? The whole idea is Conor is scared to challenge himself, and he's the fighting the same exact guy.

If Nicco was to reschedule and fight Valentina in a non title fight, the idea she's scared of Valentina would become moot.

OK, you let me know which things I said weren't facts.

1. Conor said any champion unwilling to defend should be stripped.
2. Conor never defended a belt.
3. After being stripped, Conor claimed to still be champion.

Typical Conor fanboy dickrider lol should have known by your nick. Can't respond to facts so he resorts to trolling.

Don't bother with him... He's the biggest bullshitter on here...

He fabricates lies and tries to pass them off as truth... then when you confront him with truth he runs away and avoids the topic and/or throws a shit ton more lies at you to distract you... lol

Someone else mentioned on the forum that he's really some 5'2" guy from Europe who worships McGregor...

<{Heymansnicker}><{dayum}><{Heymansnicker}>

It's gotta be the double stripped champ. He did what these other people did, but he did it twice.

Jesus the Mcgregor haters are so idiotic. He’s about to fight khabib the boogie man and you’re still bitching about avoiding top contenders.

I will try to make this simple enough for your obviously diminished brain to understand. First, I am not a Connor hater, he is an extremely fun guy to watch as well as talented. Second, he should have vacated like GSP if he had no interest in defending the title in a reasonable time. Who wouldn't fucking fight Floyd for millions??? Just don't lock up the divisions while doing it. Anybody with half a brain knows Connor would get a title shot after vacating to go fight Floyd.
Finally, prior to the Floyd fight why fuck around with Diaz instead of the top contenders? Next time think before you mindlessly post and call someone a hater, you fucking child.

None of them,
Bisping.
then Conman

No option for all three?

None of them have defended a belt they've won (at least in the UFC)

Conor or GDR. They both outright refused to fight the rightful contenders. Montano hasn't even been champ for a year and was hospitalized.

Thread doesn't ask who's to blame, it just asks which title reign is worst. Regardless of the reasons, Montano has to be up there, and since its WMMA, it's automatically a toss up between her and GDR. At least GDR beat Holm to win her title, Montano managed to skip a number of top Flyweights and won her belt on a reality show

Back