Worst title reign ever: Conor, GDR or Montano?

Worst Title Reign Ever

• Total voters
I voted for GDR because at least the other two won the belt without controversy

Ish never forget

GDR without a doubt.

Conor never defended but the way in which he won the titles were incredible.
Montano at least earned the new title by going through TUF and pretended like she was going to defend it.

GDR was throwing shots after the bell, shouldn't have won the fight then straight up said fuck this and VACATED instead of fighting Cyborg.

Such a loaded question only posed as a thinly veiled attempt to put two ludicrous terms together search as Conor and 'worst title reign'. People know what your doing it. Stop it silly boy.

That happened to Jones too.

In case of Barnett it happened on the night he got his belt. His reign was for 1 day While Jones had 8 title defense on another instance.

Second place to Nicco. Held up a division for almost a year and pulled out 24 hours before the first defense.
I didn't know that Montano had pulled out until I read this. I literally did one of these...

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

In case of Barnett it happened on the night he got his belt. His reign was for 1 day While Jones had 8 title defense on another instance.

Jones was the challenger in the 2nd DC fight, so it was a separate title reign.

I stated facts. You can not twist facts. You can only accept or deny them, which you seem to be doing the latter.

A great example is your insinuation of me thinking Conor is the best. I never stated such a thing, but you yourself denying reality has caused you to come up with false assumptions of me, like you do Conor. This is damaging in your ability to come up with logical arguments. Thus, I suggest you refrain from doing so further so you don't end up "twisting" like you accuse me of doing.

Here's a fact for you...

Conor said any champion unwilling to defend his belt should be stripped.

Another fact...

Conor has never defended a belt and said , even after being stripped, he was still the champion of two divisions.

De Randemie. The term duck can get thrown around rather loosely around here, but that was blatant and shameless ducking.

Here's a fact for you...

Conor said any champion unwilling to defend his belt should be stripped.

Another fact...

Conor has never defended a belt and said , even after being stripped, he was still the champion of two divisions.

You're not very good at this fact thing. Conor was never unwilling to defend. He gave the UFC many opportunities for him to defend both belts.

You're not very good at this fact thing. Conor was never unwilling to defend. He gave the UFC many opportunities for him to defend both belts.

OK, you let me know which things I said weren't facts.

1. Conor said any champion unwilling to defend should be stripped.
2. Conor never defended a belt.
3. After being stripped, Conor claimed to still be champion.

GSP @ MW. Oh wait that wasn't even a title fight to any sane person.

I'll go with Bisping. 8th best MW ducking all the best contenders who would have destroyed him, to fight and rob a middle aged man ranked #13 or guys from lower weight classes coming out of half a decade retirements.

D. Cormier

Holds two titles, one that he never earned and another that he'll never defend

Don't forget Bisping.

Tough to consider him a champion when he ducked the entire top 10.

Bisping is by far the worst, can't believe he's not in the title. His Yoel trash-talk was cute considering the lengths he went to in order to duck him.

With Conner don't you think actually the ufc is to blame for not stripping it earlier?

connar is terrible, bad for sport

Connor hands down. He hand picked all his fights to win 2 belts just to not defend them like the bitch he is. He hasn't defended a belt his whole mma career

Connors resume is all handpicked and setup for him to look good
he fought guys way smaller then him by cutting unhealthy amounts of weight in fw. Khabib hasn't lossed a single round for 26 fights. Khabib also didn't pick his opponents he takes anyone they give him

I went Connor, he waisted some prime fighting time. I would have enjoyed watching him fight win or lose.

It's been 5 years in the UFC and you still can't get it right. Amazing.

Back