Worst Robberies of 2012 (Ortiz vs Griffin 3 included)

Machida won two rounds on everyones scorecard.

Garcia was 0 rounds on everyone scorecard.

Funny I have to explain this to a guy that was just preaching about fans not knowing what a robbery is.

Again, where do you come up with these arbitrary conditions? Who cares if everyone has Machida winning 2 rounds (it's really one, the 3rd, which most people give him), Shogun still clearly won that fight and got robbed.

If he bothered you that much, why don't you know who it was?

Lol, what?

I watched the fight at BWW and heard 30-27. Getting out my phone and doing an extensive search wasn't really a priority, and it still isn't to be honest. Who pissed in your Wheaties?

So only 66% of fans think Shogun won.

Thats not a robbery.

A robbery is when 99% of fans think Phan won.

Get over yourself and your gay stats.

I hate to say this to a guy with a great avatar but...
Anyone who thinks Nam Phann has ever won knows nothing about LIFE.

Again, where do you come up with these arbitrary conditions? Who cares if everyone has Machida winning 2 rounds (it's really one, the 3rd, which most people give me), Shogun still clearly won that fight and got robbed.

Fuck off with your biased bullshit. Three of those rounds were EXTREMELY vague and in no way could they have been definitively given to either man. You need to educate yourself on the difference between a close, ambiguous fight that goes to decision and a robbery. Because you quite blatantly can't tell the two apart.

Jake Shields vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama?

GTFO of here with that shit BR, there were dozens of worse decisions.

Fuck off with your biased bullshit. Three of those rounds were EXTREMELY vague and in no way could they have been definitively given to either man. You need to educate yourself on the difference between a close, ambiguous fight that goes to decision and a robbery. Because you quite blatantly can't tell the two apart.

Again, Machida landed 7 shots in round 2. Shogun managed to outland him in every round. Yet somehow those rounds were so close it's impossible to give them to either man? You're the one who should fuck off, you have no argument whatsoever.

How about you present a credible case for Machida winning that fight round by round? I doubt you can though...

Again, Machida landed 7 shots in round 2. Shogun managed to outland him in every round. Yet somehow those rounds were so close it's impossible to give them to either man? You're the one who should fuck off, you have no argument whatsoever.

How about you present a credible case for Machida winning that fight round by round? I doubt you can though...

Nope. It was a very, very close fight that went to decision and had to be given to somebody. It just so happened that it didn't go to the guy that you blindly support no questions asked, so over three years later you're still mad about it. Deal with it.

Shogun got an immediate rematch and knocked Machida's ass out. Yet you're still crying and falsely moaning about how Shogun destroyed him the first time. It's pathetic.

Lol, what?

I watched the fight at BWW and heard 30-27. Getting out my phone and doing an intensive search wasn't really a priority, and it still isn't to be honest. Who pissed in your Wheaties?

Sorry, I thought I was on a forum for fans... one can actually tell which way a fights are gonna go, if it goes to decision and you who the judges are... and you are interested enough to talk about it later you might want to know what you are talking about.

5 or 6 years ago I came here to learn just that kind stuff - It surprises me that people are offended that I would expect them to know more than than a drunk watching the fight in the bar.

Sorry, I thought I was on a forum for fans... one can actually tell which way a fights are gonna go, if it goes to decision and you who the judges are... and you are interested enough to talk about it later you might want to know what you are talking about.

5 or 6 years ago I came here to learn just that kind stuff - It surprises me that people are offended that I would expect them to know more than than a drunk watching the fight in the bar.

Lol. I'm not a fan because I didn't go into a rage and find out all the judge's personal info. What a massive dipshit you are.

Nope. It was a very, very close fight that went to decision and had to be given to somebody. It just so happened that it didn't go to the guy that you blindly support no questions asked, so over three years later you're still mad about it. Deal with it.

Shogun got an immediate rematch and knocked Machida's ass out. Yet you're still crying and falsely moaning about how Shogun destroyed him the first time. It's pathetic.

So, you have no argument? As expected. Again, instead of talking about my "blind support" and bias, when you're the one who has an opinion that disents from the what every MMA site and almost fighter who has commented on the fight stated, how about you present a credible argument for how Machida won that fight? Shouldn't be that hard if the fight is as razor close as you claim it be.

Where did i ever say that Shogun destroyed him? He didn't, he just soundly outstruck him in a somewhat close fight and deserved to get the nod. I'm not even mad about it anymore, it's just that it was a robbery and should be acknowledged as such.

Who gives a shit, it's fucking Tito "Excuses" Ortiz. BTW, Tito lost that fight.

I had Griffin winning that fight, didn't even really think it was that close.

Lawlor Vs Carmont was a pretty big robbery. Not the greatest fight ever but still a clear cut win for Lawlor.

I like lawlor and I even thought he lost. Edgar vs Henderson II was really really bad. And MM vs Benavidez was off IMO too

Tito lost that fight. He appeared to be in the ring just to clock the smaller of the two paychecks.

Forrest easily won the fight. Aside from the 2 knockdowns (one was more of a slip on Forrest's part) Tito didn't do anything.

Again, where do you come up with these arbitrary conditions? Who cares if everyone has Machida winning 2 rounds (it's really one, the 3rd, which most people give him), Shogun still clearly won that fight and got robbed.

Everything about the subject we are talking about is arbitrary you fucking moron LOL

seriously gtfo

Lol, what?

I watched the fight at BWW and heard 30-27. Getting out my phone and doing an extensive search wasn't really a priority, and it still isn't to be honest. Who pissed in your Wheaties?

That guy is a known troll, dont pay any attention

Back