Worst Robberies of 2012 (Ortiz vs Griffin 3 included)

Everything about the subject we are talking about is arbitrary you fucking moron LOL

seriously gtfo

Yeah, but you pretend your arbritrary conditions for what is a robbery are universally valid. 99% lol, what a fucking retard...

go complain more about how fans dont know what a robbery is you moron

Lol, arguing with you is a waste of time. Do you ever present a coherent argument, or do you just stick to crying "fucking moron!!!" when you don't have anything to say?

I think Tito got robbed in the second fight. The third in my opinion was close and it couldnt be called a robbery either way

I thought that Tito won that third fight rather decisively and the fact that Forrest ran out of the cage in embarassment, the judges scored in favour of Forrest, and most of sherdog agrees with judges leads me to believe that I'm right lol

Read title. Just wanted to stop by without reading the OP and say cool story bro.

Bye.

So, you have no argument? As expected. Again, instead of talking about my "blind support" and bias, when you're the one who has an opinion that disents from the what every MMA site and almost fighter who has commented on the fight stated, how about you present a credible argument for how Machida won that fight? Shouldn't be that hard if the fight is as razor close as you claim it be.

Where did i ever say that Shogun destroyed him? He didn't, he just soundly outstruck him in a somewhat close fight and deserved to get the nod. I'm not even mad about it anymore, it's just that it was a robbery and should be acknowledged as such.

I have no argument? What were all the other in-depth responses to your nonsense then? Or by "you have no argument" you mean "you don't agree with me therefore I will ignore anything and everything you have to say"?

One more time. I saw the fight. It was incredibly close, yet people like you want to argue that Shogun was the victim of some horrible judging travesty. No, it was just a really, really close fight. Had Shogun got the nod I wouldn't have disagreed. It was that close. It's you (and others) moaning about how Shogun ran away with it that I have an issue with. Because he didn't.

I have no argument? What were all the other in-depth responses to your nonsense then? Or by "you have no argument" you mean "you don't agree with me therefore I will ignore anything and everything you have to say"?

One more time. I saw the fight. It was incredibly close, yet people like you want to argue that Shogun was the victim of some horrible judging travesty. No, it was just a really, really close fight. Had Shogun got the nod I wouldn't have disagreed. It was that close. It's you (and others) moaning about how Shogun ran away with it that I have an issue with. Because he didn't.

A third post without any argument for how Machida won the fight. Yawn. I have the numbers on my side, Shogun outstruck Machida in every round, 2:1 in total. What have you said that i've ignored? You don't have a case, face it. "I saw the fight" doesn't count btw.

Just because a fight is close doesn't mean it doesn't have a clear winner. Is that so hard to get? Yeah, it was a pretty close fight, but Shogun outstruck Lyoto, it was blatant. The only person bitchin and moaning here is you, your posts are devoid of any real arguments, so it amounts to a pile of high-pitched bitching really.

bleacher report is so god damn retarded, Ortiz-Griffin biggest robbery? no mention of Bendo-Edgar?

dammit, I raged, I lost

A third post without any argument for how Machida won the fight. Yawn. I have the numbers on my side, Shogun outstruck Machida in every round, 2:1 in total. What have you said that i've ignored? You don't have a case, face it. "I saw the fight" doesn't count btw.

Just because a fight is close doesn't mean it doesn't have a clear winner. Is that so hard to get? Yeah, it was a pretty close fight, but Shogun outstruck Lyoto, it was blatant. The only person bitchin and moaning here is you, your posts are devoid of any real arguments, so it amounts to a pile of high-pitched bitching realy.

Lol for God's sake I am arguing with a stubborn child. Go away and take your horrible biased opinions with you.

PS Machida won the first fight. :(?

Lol for God's sake I am arguing with a stubborn child. Go away and take your horrible biased opinions with you.

PS Machida won the first fight. :(?

Surrender noted. Nothing biased about my opinion, in fact it's the mainstream opinion in the MMA universe, i mean nobody, except Anderson Silva and Sherdog Machida fans of course, thinks Machida won that fight.

shields akiyama? wtf???? and they called erick silva.. sakara??

TS really need to specify what type of robbery he is agreeing with on Forrest vs Tito.

Robbing a mic is not quite the same thing as robbing a fight (even though the 2 words did rhyme)

Pac/Bredley is a robbery. Most of the fights people are listing are just butt-hurt remnants of close fights. Typical hyperbole.

Frankie v Benson II
Don't remember the fighters but their were a couple fights in the prelims where I was like wtf how'd he win.

Back