Worst Angle UFC has ever done?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and by angle, i mean the worst scripted story lines you have ever seen.

Mine has to be the mole inside Rampages camp put in there by Jon Jones. That shit had me laughing at how ridiculously stupid it was.

Yours?

and by angle, i mean the worst scripted story lines you have ever seen.

Mine has to be the mole inside Rampages camp put in there by Jon Jones. That shit had me laughing at how ridiculously stupid it was.

Yours?

I think rampage was doing that without the UFC. rampage had a lot of stuff like that before his fights. I hate wand. black on black crime. mole. for the fans in Japan. rampage just likes the attention.

I think rampage was doing that without the UFC. rampage had a lot of stuff like that before his fights. I hate wand. black on black crime. mole. for the fans in Japan. rampage just likes the attention.

yea but, ufc really promoted the shit out of it. it was like half of the countdown if i remember correctly

That starbucks guy who made DC cry in training.

When they pushed the silva okami rematch with okami billed as the last guy to defeat silva even though it was a dq

That time the two black guys fought.
It was like the white owners pokemon battle.

yea but, ufc really promoted the shit out of it. it was like half of the countdown if i remember correctly

might have been, I dont remember it. like the guy above said, Cummins making DC cry was worse. at least rampage was actually a good fighter.

Pat Cummins making DC cry was really bad

You do realize...Okami was the last guy to beat Silva right?

The UFC was honest and you get upset, smh.

I think he's referring to how they billed it as Okami having Silva's number in the previous fight, while in reality he just won by DQ.

You do realize...Okami was the last guy to beat Silva right?

The UFC was honest and you get upset, smh.

That's like saying Hamill is the only guy to beat Jones or Kohsaka with Fedor; although they're technically losses it is still misleading.

Pat Cummins and James Toney, those are definitely the worst.
Both hyped as having a shot against their opponent, both wasted in no time.

Back