Worst Angle UFC has ever done?

Toney and Cummins were given

Though they said JDS wants to revenge his mentor Big Nog in fighting Mir (made up to cover Reem's pullout)

Making Jones/Sonnen title fight UFC 159 and hype the issue that Jones "ducked" Chael

Ronda/Tate II is personal and will be a much contested fight - but all throughout their TUF stint, Ronda seems to be the only one pulling hard in the tug-o-war, always looking pissed off while Miesha's always relaxed, and Tate got beat by Cat badly and only a replacement coach

Booking Rumble/Lil Nog maybe for Rumble to avenge's Rashad's loss to Lil Nog

I laughed when they tried to make Keith Jardine out as really intelligent by having him put glasses on while reading a book.

The Pat Cummins vs DC crying incident was definitely the worst thing I've seen the UFC exploit. Here's a guy who got emotional over his Olympic dream and the death of his daughter, and his employer puts that shit on front street and misrepresents it as him being a baby for losing a practice match, all in the interest of selling tickets to a fight more lopsided than Bully Beatdown. Shameful stuff.

the entire TUF 10 season

"will a fighter get injured opening up a slot for kimbo to return? watch to find out!"

literally 12 weeks of that shit.

starbucks having a semi pro MMA fighter working for them going into a PPV co-main event.

You do realize...Okami was the last guy to beat Silva right?

The UFC was honest and you get upset, smh.
No, Okami never beat Silva, much like Matt Hamill never beat Jon Jones. They got the wins because of flawed rules, but they were beaten men when they got their hands raised.

That hardy had a chance to knock gsp out. They even tricked Georges into believing it. He would somewhat stand a little bit before taking people down, but he broke the record for takedowns that fight.

Bendo vs Pettis 2.. 'I wanna get that Pettis stain off my soul' or whatever crap that was

Sure they had a rivalry but they didn't hate each other like it was made out

Sean Sherk vs BJ

Sean Sherk was commentating for the BJ/Joe Daddy vacant LW title fight, and not once did they mention why Sean Sherk had to vacate the belt for a year.
a fued was manifested between them and then at the end of their fight BJ said it was just for telly

Does the cardboard door in the tuf gym count that tito and rampage destroyed?

Had to edit......what about the Kimbo Slice might be back in the competition this week angle that they did every single week.

Bendo vs Pettis 2.. 'I wanna get that Pettis stain off my soul' or whatever crap that was

Sure they had a rivalry but they didn't hate each other like it was made out

Henderson was on the receiving end of the most watched mma high light of all time. Not only that but he got his belt taken from him in his home town. You think the UFC fabricated him wanting to beat Pettis and get that win back?

Henderson was on the receiving end of the most watched mma high light of all time. Not only that but he got his belt taken from him in his home town. You think the UFC fabricated him wanting to beat Pettis and get that win back?

of course not, obviously Benson wanted to beat him and avenge the loss.. I just think it was overplayed by the UFC

The Bisping/Belcher beef was pretty rediculous, Belcher betting a Rolls Royce that he didn't even own or getting the Union Jack tattoo.

Yeah, here's the difference between how the UFC and Pride hyped (or would have hyped) an event.

UFC: Dana gets on as many different MMA shows as he can to give the same story about how there's this barista who used to train with DC and how he made him cry in practice. To make it look even more real, they arrange the two or three of them on a video conference call and have them hash it out 'live'.

Pride: For a Pride promo, they would've had a full re-enactment showing Mr. Barista working at Starbucks in his uniform, receiving the call from Dana, then throwing coffee in the Starbucks' manager's face as he told him he was quitting. Then he would've proceeded to tear off his uniform as he was running down the street, revealing his UFC costume underneath, followed by him entering the octagon by climbing over the cage with lights flashing and music blaring.

I think Henderson was on the giving end of the most watched MMA highlight of all time

Back