Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

The only money that Colby needs to pay Tyquil is the back rent for living in his head. We're only a few days into the next chapter of Nerd Bash 2018 and the target is already turning his hanes into a fudge factory...

That's a bad look from Woodley. It makes it look like he's afraid of gassing out via Colby's wrestling pace.

I read it as, "Colby, please don't make me work!!!"

Wait. I didn't get it.

So the bet is if Colby goes for a takedown he has to pay Woodley?

What kind of dumbass bet is this?

at least i dont have 29,000+ posts on this forum and still have no clue what I'm talking about. Way to censor fuck btw you dumb geek. lmao you're a joke

Go do your your time Whitebelt and stop number watching b!tch....
lLlrxcn.gif

I'm gonna give this challenge to my wife about my dong. Wait---

Not talking about Woodley/Thompson 1.
Yeah, the second fight was garbage. Totally agree. Worse than all the others listed.

Most would agree the first fight was way better than the other fights I listed, too. So I don’t see your point. They all have had stinkers lately. People just seem to blame Woodley or get more upset with him than the others.
My original statement was never meant to address Woodley's first fight with Thompson. People are upset with Woodley cause 2 of his 3 defenses were not only boring, but top 3-5 most boring in UFC title fight history and no champ should ever want that.

Bet makes no sense for Colby. Woodley clearly seems threatened by colby

Colby gonna say it's because Woodley knows he'd get schooled in the wrestling department.

Colby is already in his head

Reminds me of when Marcus Davis convinced Chris Lytle to make a gentlemen’s agreement to stand and trade for the entirety of their fight...conveniently prompting the better grappler to abandon one of his most dangerous skill sets.

Colby gonna say it's because Woodley knows he'd get schooled in the wrestling department.

Colby should retort by saying first guy who gets taken down has to pay the other 10k.

My original statement was never meant to address Woodley's first fight with Thompson. People are upset with Woodley cause 2 of his 3 defenses were not only boring, but top 3-5 most boring in UFC title fight history and no champ should ever want that.

But you totally ignoring it doesn’t really put everything into context. He’s had a couple of stinkers against guys that have a history of dragging otherwise exciting fighters into boring fights (Till most recently). Woodley is hit or miss, unfortunately. He won the title in exciting fashion, defended against Wonderboy in a great fight, then had two boring defenses.

A lot of fan favorites and champions have had boring fights. It happens.

Anderson Silva is still worshipped by some and he had an even shittier title fight against Maia. GSP blanketed guys for years and he’s the GOAT. I don’t really know why Woodley gets so much hate. I think people think it’s cool to hate on him so they just fall in line. Whatever though, if his fight against Covington sucks I’ll hate him forever.

I hate Woodley but I like what he has done here hahaha RIP Colby.

Hahahaha

bragging about having more posts on an internet forum . wp. how badly did you cry after your boy RDA got melted and your boy jones got bent by USADA?

Where you read about me bragging posts/numbers if I remeber correctly you brought that up, (although I do brag just not about numbers I'm kind of vain) you just all pissy because I called you Whitebelt & Joined Yesterday now you try to fire back all hurt feelings (probably sniffling)

If you looking fight I'll bite your f*king head off and sic a mod on you move on Whitebelt leave this Grumpy Gorilla alone...

Sounds illegal, Colby should call the cops.

If Woodley can pull it off I’ll become the biggest fan in the world.

Chael and Rampage did something similar for their fight, and Rampage lost a lot of money.

I'm extremely confident that Colby gets all his takedown attempts stuffed in the first two rounds (if he even lasts that long).

Chael never cashed it. He just framed the check

Recordholder for least thrown punches in championship fight is going to tell someone people want to see hands thrown. Okay.

Back