Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

I don’t give a flying fuck about you two doing anything. Not one goddamn thing.

Jesus. Woodly sounds like a cheeto eating virgin nerd.

I dont think Woodley has a ton of interest in what fans want to see. He's more interested in sitting around and talking about himself as if he's a big draw, holding up the division in the process.

To me nobody truly respects this guy because they understand he is not actually the one and only champion of the division. GSP never actually lost that title in the octagon. And yes he is not interested in that particular division anymore but when you add in the fact that his kid brother completely whipped this guy’s ass. Not a whole lot of people that think Woodley is the actual champion.

Dam, I thought Tyron was saying he would pay Colby $10k for every takedown he succeeded. That would have showed some confidence.

Colby will just say for every punch Woodley throws he owes him 10G's. In 25 minutes Woodley will owe like 50K with his boring 1 punch a round output.

This is some very low IQ reasoning by Tyron,,, then again at this point we shouldn't expect much from him. 10k for trying to take you down? What's in it for Colby? That's not the definition of a bet. A bet would be ''If you take me down I'll pay you 10k, for every failed TD attempt you owe me 10k''.

So the guy is not only a boring fighter, has a boring personality... but he also isn't too bright. He has it all!

Woodly is trying to bait Colby into a striking match.

I know why he doesn’t want to go into an all out grappling contest. Someone will gas and it ain’t Colby
He's not gonna gas by defending takedowns just like he didn't gas against Maia or even Shields. The problem is that it might be a more 'exciting' fight to watch him clinch against the cage for 25 minutes than having a 'striking match' with an average of 5 attempted strikes per round.

To me nobody truly respects this guy because they understand he is not actually the one and only champion of the division. GSP never actually lost that title in the octagon. And yes he is not interested in that particular division anymore but when you add in the fact that his kid brother completely whipped this guy’s ass. Not a whole lot of people that think Woodley is the actual champion.
Youre retarded if you don't think woodley is the actual champ.

Silly bet to offer. It's way easier to defend takedowns than getting takedowns.

Is that his strategy to not gas out after round 2? Rampage did the opposite bet with Chael, which makes a lot more sense if you are confident in your abilities. That said I don't think Colby will be taking him down, but I do think he might be able to tire him out.

Man I thought this nerdbash shit was borderline full retard, but Colby has rented space in tyquils head big time. The more Colby talks about Trump and making the division great again the better. I feel like tyron is going to come in there highly emotional and get knocked the fuck out

Lol at Colby knocking anyone out, Colby is getting smoked by Woodley, Usman, and wonderboy easiest fight for woodley in a while

Woodly is trying to bait Colby into a striking match.

I know why he doesn’t want to go into an all out grappling contest. Someone will gas and it ain’t Colby
exactly, bet the house on colby now.

I don't even want colby to win, but woodley sounds desperate here

Woodley with his feet flat, back up against the cage, looking for an opening for that right hand. Can you come up with another gamplan please

Most of Sherdog hates Colby more than Woodley.

Both guys are hated so whoever loses Sherdog wins.
Not all reasons are made equally.

And Woodley hate is far shriller, like the squealing of piglets.

Las Vegas loves your reasoning skills.
Bet the house, lol!<Lmaoo><45>
He sounds a bit gotten to, you know how fighters do when they fight emotional.

I wanna see woodley win, but he shouldn't have responded to colby. Shut down his mindgames, let him talk and just show him up on fight night.

Remember when Woodley said he would "maul" wonderboy?

He's all talk. When it comes to the fight, he'll stick to his 'safe' gameplan.

Back