Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

How about 10 grand for every takedown Colby lands ? Would of been a way more bad ass call out

Since yesterday he was bragging about the highest TDD in history.

Man I thought this nerdbash shit was borderline full retard, but Colby has rented space in tyquils head big time. The more Colby talks about Trump and making the division great again the better. I feel like tyron is going to come in there highly emotional and get knocked the fuck out

Not trying to talk shit, but who has Colby gotten a clean KO over? Woodley appears to be a smart dude, I don't think he's going to come into the fight like you're thinking. He himself even said he's not going to headhunt and wants to punish Colby. Woodley has fought much, much better strikers then Colby. Can Colby wear him down with his pace? Without a doubt. Does he KO Woodley, not very likely.

How about 10 grand for every takedown Colby lands ? Would of been a way more bad ass call out
Yer TyQuil basically exposed himself because he revealed how Colby can beat him. Instead of saying he will give Colby $10,000 for every take down landed which would show that he is confident in his abilities he says the opposite which just shows he is not confident that he can handle Colby's wrestling and also adds weight to Colby's claim that TyQuil quit in the gym.

Woodley will send Sherbros into a whole new level of triggered when he KTFOs this turkey.

Gonna be hilarious.
Most of Sherdog hates Colby more than Woodley.

Both guys are hated so whoever loses Sherdog wins.

Jesus Tyrone is such a flog. I can't believe he had the audacity to try criticize other fighters about the entertainment value of their fights!
to be fair, two of his fights that were boring against Thompson and Maia.

two guys historically known for extremely boring fights against even exciting fighters.

Not necessarily saying Tyron Isn't boring but I think maybe he's getting some unfair blame given his opponents

Haha, that's actually quite clever...
Woodley wins regardless but see's a bigger skill gap between their striking than their wrestling.
Using Colbys ego and character role against him, smooth.
Exactly. He's starting early and I like it. I'd love to see Colby try and trade in the pocket!

to be fair, two of his fights that were boring against Thompson and Maia.

two guys historically known for extremely boring fights against even exciting fighters.

Not necessarily saying Tyron Isn't boring but I think maybe he's getting some unfair blame given his opponents
His fights against Gastelum and Saffiedine were snoozers too. Woodley outside of some highlight kos is a boring , low volume fighter. Colby is a high volume guy but lacks the highlight reel finishes. both really aren't that exciting if you aren't a fan of folkstyle wrestling.

Not trying to talk shit, but who has Colby gotten a clean KO over? Woodley appears to be a smart dude, I don't think he's going to come into the fight like you're thinking. He himself even said he's not going to headhunt and wants to punish Colby. Woodley has fought much, much better strikers then Colby. Can Colby wear him down with his pace? Without a doubt. Does he KO Woodley, not very likely.

That’s just me talking out of my ass hoping that happens

I don't doubt that Woodley can knock Colby out. He can clearly can. But I want to know how you think Woodley has the cardio to deal with Colby's pace? You brought his fights with Thompson where he was basically sat there doing nothing, I dont think that's a good example. Also if Colby is one dimensional then what's Tyron? He's basically a guy with an overhand right with good TD defense.

Woodley has had issues with pressure fighters in the past and doesn't use his wrestling because it takes too much energy. All those muscles will wear you down big time and that's a trade off which always has to be made.

The fact that Woodley is begging for Colby to not use his wrestling/grappling shows you that he knows he cannot handle it.

You can try all you want my man Colby fought 40yr old Maia pretty much the same way he did RDA and both men touched him up good. Colby is not as strong as Woodley, not as physical as Woodley, and if he fights Woodley the same 1 dimensional way and gets touched by Woodley as he did by Maia & RDA Colby's f*ked.

There's a reason why WB chose to stay away in 2 fights, there's a reason why Maia failed in numerous TD attempts for all the cardio concerns about Woodley lately he seems to going the distance, it's like you all just want to remember the Strikeforce Woodley as the reason why he could lose to Colby, C'Mon Man.

Strikeforce Woodley as the reason why he could lose to Colby, C'Mon Man.

Strike Force Woodley? Can I change my pick? That version of Woodley would have a lot better chance in the fight, and winning fans.

Throw hands... something Woodley did like 5 times during his fights with Wonderboy x 2 and Maia...

I think Covington would take him down.

ok this is pretty stupid, wrestling is a part of the sport whether people like it or not

I thought he was going to bet for every takedown he gets. WTF is he talking about? Nobodys claiming Colbys a boring lay and pray wrestler. Woodley however those fights with Thomson were pure shit

Woodley, you better come back at 100% and knock this pale fucker out.

You can try all you want my man Colby fought 40yr old Maia pretty much the same way he did RDA and both men touched him up good. Colby is not as strong as Woodley, not as physical as Woodley, and if he fights Woodley the same 1 dimensional way and gets touched by Woodley as he did by Maia & RDA Colby's f*ked.

There's a reason why WB chose to stay away in 2 fights, there's a reason why Maia failed in numerous TD attempts for all the cardio concerns about Woodley lately he seems to going the distance, it's like you all just want to remember the Strikeforce Woodley as the reason why he could lose to Colby, C'Mon Man.

Wtf are you talking about?
Colby tried to wrestle and clinch with RDA and he didn't with Maia. that right there is an entirely different meta.

Colby proved that he doesn't need to take you down to wear you out & beat/break you as he displayed vs RDA. Colby will break Tyron if he doesn't get ko'd early.

Yeah he'll definitely win until he loses .. great call

Holy shit
Did we just agree?

Could this be the start to a whole new sherelationship?
Lol
Lol, once in a blue moon eh? It's good to know that there is some overlap on our view.

Who knows, this could be start of a brand new chapter for us.
latest

Punish him with what if not kill power? Volume? Pace?

Jesus fuck dude, hop off my nuts. Literally every post I make, there you are. Find another hobby besides stalking me.

And watch the video Woodley put out, instead of trying to start yet ANOTHER arguement. He explains exactly what I said, I'm sure you can muster up the attention span to finish the video.

Back