Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

That’s just me talking out of my ass hoping that happens

It would certainly make things interesting if he did, and considering it's MMA, anything can happen. I'm not a fan of Colby or his fight style, but he's effective with it. If he can close the distance without getting tagged, it's probably his fight since he'll wear Woodley down on the cage. I don't see him out wrestling Woodley, though. Woodley stuffed all 18 of Shield's takedown attempts and shields is one of the best grapplers ever at WW. He lost that fight cus Shield's did exactly what Colby needs to do. The gameplan is there, but can Colby implement it? It'll be interesting to find out.

Woodley issued a challenge to Colby and what a complete joke of a challenge it is.

20170726024131_1DX_1710.JPG

“You’re going to make this division great again? People want to see hands thrown. They don’t want to see wrestling and grappling,” he continued. “We could take it to the mat and put on a singlet if that’s what you want to do. I challenge you $10,000 every time you touch my leg or grab me and try to take me down, you owe me $10,000. We’ll see this fight end lickety-split. I might beat the knockout of Robbie [Lawler at UFC 214].”

So his challenge is a one sided challenge in which he wins $10,000 for each take-down attempt Colby goes for. While on the flip side he pays nothing to Colby ......

What a crappy challenge to offer.

Lets make a bet sherdog. If I win you owe me $10,000 each and if you win you can keep your money. Sounds like a good offer doesn't it. Well at least to Woodley it does ....

If you don't quote this post you'll owe me 10.000 $
Come on little b*tch just take the bet

Exactly ... Hey lets bet if I win you owe me $10,000 if I lose you can keep your money. Accept or your chicken ... LMAO !

I hear Woodley is offering another wager. Its a coin toss - heads and Woodley wins, tails and Colby loses !

I hear Woodley is offering another wager. Its a coin toss - heads and Woodley wins, tails and Colby loses !

Colby said yes but Woodley got mad when Colby suggested that he got to flip the coin.

The bet is in jeopardy.

Sick and tired of people wrestling and kicking opponent's knees in MMA.

They should be illegal.

<31><TheWire1><LikeReally5>{<huh}<AckbarTrap>

Jesus fuck dude, hop off my nuts. Literally every post I make, there you are. Find another hobby besides stalking me.

And watch the video Woodley put out, instead of trying to start yet ANOTHER arguement. He explains exactly what I said, I'm sure you can muster up the attention span to finish the video.

You're more shook than Woodley.

Wtf are you talking about?
Colby tried to wrestle and clinch with RDA and he didn't with Maia. that right there is an entirely different meta.

Joined yesterday shut da f*k up....

Not really a fan of either fighter, and their "boring" style. Tyquil has had some absolute snoozefests, and Hover-Hands seems to be content to grind a guy against the cage and hold him there. At least when Couture got someone into the fence, he was dirty boxing, Nerdbash just stalls.

A title unification fight for "Most Boring Champion" in the UFC, imo.

Lol, he’s trying to promote the fight and embarrass Colby at the same time

Colby won’t respond to this, who’s in who’s head ?

Umm I think everyone can agree that Colby is in Woodley’s head, along with basically everybody else’s too.

It's actually more complicated than it seems. "Official takedowns" are botus anyway. Like DC never taking jj down in their 1st

This is a stylistic gift for Woodley.

A small wrestler with 0 power is ripe for a brutal jaw breaking KO.

1 KO in almost 4 years, in 5 fights. Tyquil better hope he catches Hoverhands with a KO before he gasses out.

All the shit-talking is gonna be about how he can out-strike Colby. Then if the fight happens, he immediately goes for a TD and then spams them if he's successful and feels comfortable.

30-27's Colby to no-one's delight, but then makes up for it by talking shit about Colby's wrestling post-fight.

new rules should reflect, TD and TD attempts dont mean shit if you dont do anything with them.

this is called mma. kickboxing is that -> way.

So for once he's going to be fighting a guy who is potentially a much better wrestler than him but a much worse striker and he's issuing this lame ass challenge?? He probably thinks he's real clever here. Let's offer 10k for my opponent to fight a style that suits me better, in a fight where both of us will most likely make over a mill. Just want to make sure I understood this correctly??

This just makes Woodley sound shook to death about the grappling.

Back