Women will only be jailed for serious crimes in the UK.

not sure if i'm being insulted or complimented.
Neither really. Just stating that your comments about crazy bitches, combined with your AV of a super crazy bitch go well together.

NOt surprised UK going full cuck once again

I would like to see studies on how women react to being in prison compared to men. It's clear that men react to prison negatively longterm. They tend to come out much worse than when they went in.

which you now i can't supply, cause you're not allowed your phone in maximum secure.

I wasn't really expecting you to have pictures of a infamous murderess engaged in hot lesbo action , nor jaded as I am would I have wanted them .

It's not a problem by itself, but it will be used as first step to do the same for males, wich will be a problem

tryng to limit the dangerous incel population. need as many women in society as possible. van attackers and stabbers are mos def virgins

It is already like this.

If you're a criminal defendant, it may help—a lot—to be a woman. At least, that's what Prof. Sonja Starr's research on federal criminal cases suggests. Prof. Starr's recent paper, "Estimating Gender Disparities in Federal Criminal Cases," looks closely at a large dataset of federal cases, and reveals some significant findings. After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.

https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

It is already like this.

If you're a criminal defendant, it may help—a lot—to be a woman. At least, that's what Prof. Sonja Starr's research on federal criminal cases suggests. Prof. Starr's recent paper, "Estimating Gender Disparities in Federal Criminal Cases," looks closely at a large dataset of federal cases, and reveals some significant findings. After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.

https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Some BS.

Seems like a cost cutting measure, although aside from the comparative lack of violent women offenders I don't see a reason to make it a gender based policy.
If you're going to introduce "home detention", low security prisons or similar policy for misdemeanors, it should just be a blanket approach.
I don't think I agree with the motivations of this program, but I support it big time.

If it shows any success, it's going to be hard to argue against a broader use.

Back