Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

"Mary Rasmussen - ethnic Irish (her parents immigrated)"

Rasmussen a classic Irish last name.
I have a feeling daddy Rasmussen is not 100% ethnic Irish.
Well there was significant Norwegian input to the Irish population in the old days. But Rasmussen is her husband's surname.

<seedat>
The thing that I am wondering is, what is the point you're trying to make here? You pointed out this fact but so what? What is the implication here? Is it bad that "Darks" are in power in white majority countries?
I made this thread to celebrate BAME achievements.
So Leo is gone, wonder was it because of some gay sex orgy scandal that was about to be released or because he knew his party was going to get murdered at the next election given how the recent referendum to change the definitions of woman and family went and jumped to spare himself the humiliation.
Superficially it looks like he's been told jump before you're pushed as he is so unpopular. If there are any experts on Irish politics here who want to correct me go ahead.

...[T]he country was named the most expensive in the EU for goods and services in June 2023, with prices 46% above the average.

The issues Irish voters say most concern them:

999.png

As mentioned above, he also recently lost referendums on the proposed 39th and 40th amendments to the Constitution.

Also, although few will admit it, not that many people will vote for a mixed race, gay Prime Minister. As I said, with the exception of Khan, who is the mayor of a city which was ~40% White British when he was first elected, all these (part) South Asian or Black politicians were put in place by the old Bait-n'-Switch: the people voted for a White British or White Irish leader, and this person was replaced with the current politican mid-term, by either appointment or internal party election. Again with the exception of Khan, they would probably all bomb at public elections. The Conservatives and SNP are haemorrhaging support, although to be fair the SNP were losing ground before Yousaf.

Last edited:
So all the white people were replaced?

No several of those people are as white as they are anything else unless you believe in the "one drop rule".

The correct interpretation would probably be that the UK is a thriving democracy where race need not hinder peoples political ambitions. Leading to several leaders who are white, several who are non-white, but all citizens providing important public services.

Last edited:
Gething got in for Wales, then.

First thing he talked about as first minister?

Racism.

It's insane to me how obsessed these people are with their own skin colour. Make them seem very insecure.

Didn't run anywhere. I just don't sit on here on a daily basis.

If you seriously don't know what correlations I'm talking about, then you're a moron. It's not a big secret. You just want me to state them so you can call me racist.

The correlations you draw could literally be anything you fucking coward. Have some balls and say them.

You bold free speech types sure turn into church mice when it comes to speaking your mind.

The correlations you draw could literally be anything you fucking coward. Have some balls and say them.

You bold free speech types sure turn into church mice when it comes to speaking your mind.

'Literally anything'? In which case why do you assume it's cowardly to not state them?

I think you know which statistics I'm likely talking about.

I made this thread to celebrate BAME achievements.
Yeah that's why you compared them to an invasion
The Government says net immigration is +672,000 a year. As D-Day was ~150,000, that's about four and a half D Days a year, or, roughly a new Sheffield or Leeds a year.

The peak size of the British Army in WW2 was 2,900,000, so we're receiving that about every four years and four months. However immigration keeps accelerating.

The highest estimate I've seen for how many Anglo-Saxons came to Britain was 300,000 (in total, not per year).

Edit: British nationals are supposedly net -9,000 per year.
Why not come out with it instead of hiding behind snark?

'Literally anything'? In which case why do you assume it's cowardly to not state them?

I think you know which statistics I'm likely talking about.
You didn't say statistics, you said correlation. Have some god damn balls and say whatever you think with your whole chest? What's got you so afraid, tough guy?

Gething got in for Wales, then.

First thing he talked about as first minister?

Racism.

It's insane to me how obsessed these people are with their own skin colour. Make them seem very insecure.
without looking and knowing anything about this guy, i'll bet 10 euros on him being married or in a relationship with a white woman, or dude, if he's gay.

So Leo is gone, wonder was it because of some gay sex orgy scandal that was about to be released or because he knew his party was going to get murdered at the next election given how the recent referendum to change the definitions of woman and family went and jumped to spare himself the humiliation.
- @Cool Hand Luke, wtf? I thought you would keep the vid for yourself!😔

He admitted his corruption and nothing happened, he banned festivals and the next day was filmed drunk at a festival in London and nothing happened. He totally opposed gay rights until it was revealed he was gay and no one cared. He criticised Sinn Féin’s past while being the leader of a party that fought for Franco in the Spanish Civil war and no one batted an eye.

He absolutely stood down because they will be slaughtered next election. I believe he holds the record for most failed referendums yet still kept his job. He’s a self serving scumbag who probably already has a job at the wto lined up. Good fucking riddance

You didn't say statistics, you said correlation. Have some god damn balls and say whatever you think with your whole chest? What's got you so afraid, tough guy?
You should look up the word correlation, say maybe on Wikipedia or something. And maybe say, read the opening paragraph on that page....

"Tough guy"?
Lol

You should look up the word correlation, say maybe on Wikipedia or something. And maybe say, read the opening paragraph on that page....

"Tough guy"?
Lol

Statistics aren't a synonym for a correlation, I didn't need to open wikipedia to know that, but maybe you shouldve.

And why haven't said what these correlations are yet? Why are you being such a pussy?

Statistics aren't a synonym for a correlation, I didn't need to open wikipedia to know that, but maybe you shouldve.

And why haven't said what these correlations are yet? Why are you being such a pussy?
I didn't say it was synonymous. But the two are definitely allowed to go together in the same conversation, which you seemed to object to. Hence the first paragraph on wiki.🤦🏻‍♂️

And I don't need to state the correlations. Your blatant temper tantrum shows you already know which ones I'm likely thinking of. My guess is you're just ready with some purpose made statistics of your own that has been thrown out there to justify/deny it.

England: "We are so awesome we are going to voyage out into the World and declare completely unrelated places part of our Country. We'll kill a bunch of indigenous people until the rest agree to this and then we'll tell them they're our subjects, but they wont have any political input. Soon the entire World will be British!!"

The Coloreds: "Hey so we're here from some of those places where you declared you're awesomess and now we're British, too! Isn't this great? Now some of our children are going to be citizens due to your Herculean effort!! So now we have some political power."

England: "....this is preposterous!! The nerve of these people!! Why would they think they should pursue power in our political system!?"

I didn't say it was synonymous. But the two are definitely allowed to go together in the same conversation, which you seemed to object to. Hence the first paragraph on wiki.🤦🏻‍♂️

And I don't need to state the correlations. Your blatant temper tantrum shows you already know which ones I'm likely thinking of. My guess is you're just ready with some purpose made statistics of your own that has been thrown out there to justify/deny it.
Ah so you not only a pussy, but you're also a self described mystic.

You're so paranoid of being made to look stupid you've not only assumed that I can read your mind of which correlations your dumbass has dreamed up, you also assuming I have counter statistics ready to smack you down.

Your playing 4D chess in your own head. Just admit you're not very confident in your positions and keep it moving.

Back