• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Joe Rogan Shows Off His Kickboxing Skills In Recent Video

I saw him play spar JWP and his boxing is non existent. He can puch the bag but not deal with a jab or anything. No basics.
Great kicks.
And looks funny. I can't get taller but I can buy steroids and look like a barrel.
I love Joe don't get me wrong.

Joe will always be that insecure High School kid trying to tell you how much he can bench. =

I always love seeing people comment on technique, telegraphing, etc.

It's painfully obvious with those of us who have competed/trained for a long time/background in multiple arts that you guys have absolutely zero fucking clue as to what you're talking about and spend exponentially more time on Sherdog than the mats or the ring.

Looks good considering his age, of course he fully admits to being a walking pharmaceutical test lab combined with lots of stem cell therapy. I'm close to Joe's age and fit, but with zero supplementation. I'm curious to see how his heavily supplemented lifestyle plays out in the really long term. He has the money, ergo the doctors to monitor his overall health via blood samples, scans, etc. so I expect he will likely be fine.

I always love seeing people comment on technique, telegraphing, etc.

It's painfully obvious with those of us who have competed/trained for a long time/background in multiple arts that you guys have absolutely zero fucking clue as to what you're talking about and spend exponentially more time on Sherdog than the mats or the ring.

My favorite (I coach folk style wrestling) is the dad's in the stands yelling "Just get up...., just get up" when the other kid is multi time state medalist with hooks in and a power half tweaking the kid's neck in positions that would break their never used neck. I've had some crazy discussions with dads.

Edit: Just this past season I had to ban a dad from coming to practice, good times.

Looks good considering his age, of course he fully admits to being a walking pharmaceutical test lab combined with lots of stem cell therapy. I'm close to Joe's age and fit, but with zero supplementation. I'm curious to see how his heavily supplemented lifestyle plays out in the really long term. He has the money, ergo the doctors to monitor his overall health via blood samples, scans, etc. so I expect he will likely be fine.

#same. I won't that I'm fit but I'm pretty good-ish for a guy in his mid-50s. it's basically out of caution, as a function of my brain just seeing risks differently, that I don't do stuff like this anymore.

His high kick would probably reach my hips since he's 5'1, but still lots of torque and strenght in those his punches are meh

He really has impressive kicks, with great form, power and speed.
Would havebeen interesting to see him fight or spar.
How can you see his technique when his massive manlet frame is taking up the entirety of the screen?

FDdryBCUYAEpbLo.jpg
That's when he was in his prime at 25 years old and 4' 11".

I mean, yeah, good power in those kicks and digs in with the hooks, too. It’s like 10 second clip, so I’m not sure why people are analyzing it. I can go slap a heavy bag around for a few minutes and crop a few second clip where I look like a world beater lol

He’s always putting the work in, that’s a good example for people. Go do shit, guys!

Preface this with saying I love Joe (so, no disrespect means here) He gets waay too much hate, but I'm not surprised Motherfuckers...

I just saw this video today, and the timing couldn't be better. An update on "short bagel guy" :

original/classic:

This poor fucking man. He's over there trying to high kick other guy and dude doesn't even bother putting his beer down LMFAO.

Last edited:
He's 57.
I'd say he looks better for a 57 old one, than he looked for a 40 year old back then.
He's rich so he has a lot of artificial help, which makes him better than the average.

Of course he got slow and telegraphs even more than in the past. That's expected.

And don't forget his arms only have to(can) move a few inches, which makes them look faster than they are <lol>
Yeah, but the 'artificial help' criticisms often ignore that the help doesn't magically transform your physique or give you skills...you still have to put in the work...a LOT of work.

Back