Law France becomes the only country in the world with Constitutionally Guaranteed Abortion. UK considering relaxing Abortion Laws.

It really irks me that cis males have so much to say about abortion. LIKE THIS DOESN’T CONCERN YOU. Why are you here talking and dropping takes like you have a uterus?
<{fry}>

France is kinda odd. Guaranteed abortion at any time, paternity tests are illegal, collecting demographic data is illegal. It all comes across as very absolutist. All the while more and more of the people are conservative Muslims.
Weren’t they also big on the “take this experimental vaccine or you can’t have a life” thing, too?

So France made murdering children legal. Abortion is a necessary evil in some cases. I support it with restrictions. At a certain point it's a child.

Are you a doctor? Do you have any idea how or why abortions are considered murder? Unless you have a medical degree or have vagina, stop talking

If some want an abortion, why do you give a shit? It's not hurting you is it? There are far worst problem in this world then if some girl named Sara gets an abortion.

99% of the right wingers in here. are u fucking blind or something?
you Pro lifers just want children to be born because they “are human too” and “everybody deserves to exist”
thats a nice and touching sentiment but you keep forgetting something
All humans, especially innocent young humans deserve the bare minimum of LOVE.
Putin dogs certainly cannot guarantee that.

When unwanted babies are born as a result of abortions being illegal or legal but Inaccessible
pro lifers will not be the ones to:

breastfeed the baby and provide skin to skin to develop a bond every baby needs
they will not feed the baby/child home cooked meals made with love
clothe the baby
provide shelter and toys for the baby
educate the baby, life lessons, virtue, wisdom etc
financially support the baby
emotionally support
ensure a good quality of life for the baby
provide the baby with general love and attention

Any concern that a pro lifer right wing pos has for “life” stops immediately after the baby is born.
The point at which it actually becomes “life” in my opinion and the point at which their concern would be MOST needed.
After birth, you have no comment nor concern for the LIFE that now actually exists.
Oh stfu. There are plenty of kids who have suffered the worst of the worst through these systems and went on to live meaningful lives.

Like any of us, be it pro life pro choice or in the middle should get to make the decision of who deserves to try and beat the odds

Are you a doctor? Do you have any idea how or why abortions are considered murder? Unless you have a medical degree or have vagina, stop talking

If some want an abortion, why do you give a shit? It's not hurting you is it? There are far worst problem in this world then if some girl named Sara gets an abortion.

Fuch you are one stupid bitch.

It doesn't take a doctor to know what a baby is at a certain point, that's not even a question.

I said a aborting a perfectly healthy baby at 8 1/2 months is murder and it is. I support the right of abortion with restrictions.

Society does and should care about protecting its members especially those that need its protection.

So fuck you I'm not going to "stop talking".

Fuch you are one stupid bitch.

It doesn't take a doctor to know what a baby is at a certain point, that's not even a question.

I said a aborting a perfectly healthy baby at 8 1/2 months is murder and it is. I support the right of abortion with restrictions.

Society does and should care about protecting its members especially those that need its protection.

So fuck you I'm not going to "stop talking".

These are not and shouldn't be political problems. These are medical problems and that women health problems at that, which i highly doubt any politician has any right to dictate. If you are so offended an hurt by that, then you got some issues.

I'm pretty sure you can agree with that.

Not to worry. In a couple of decades when the native French are a minority and their muslim replacements are running things this will be reversed.

These are not and shouldn't be political problems. These are medical problems and that women health problems at that, which i highly doubt any politician has any right to dictate. If you are so offended an hurt by that, then you got some issues.

I'm pretty sure you can agree with that.

Like I said it should be available with restrictions. The life and health of the mother should be the first factor.

However abortion on demand at any stage is different.

Like I said it should be available with restrictions. The life and health of the mother should be the first factor.

However abortion on demand at any stage is different.

i think it shouldn't have any. End of the day what people do with they're body's is not our business. Its not the governments business either.

Murdering babies is none of the government’s business?

I think medical officials and women health should stay under that flag. Let them determine and help us understand how it works.

I think medical officials and women health should stay under that flag. Let them determine and help us understand how it works.

Understand how what works? Abortion is the murder of babies. This is a moral issue.

Do you think medical officials are the arbiters of morality?

Understand how what works? Abortion is the murder of babies. This is a moral issue.

Do you think medical officials are the arbiters of morality?

It is not the murder of babies since murder is clearly defined by law, and this does not apply. If you think differently you can try to accuse someone having an abortion for murder and see what happens.

On top of that, abortion seems quite Christian. For example, from Ecclesiastes 4:2-3 NIV: "And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive. But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun."

It is not the murder of babies since murder is clearly defined by law, and this does not apply. If you think differently you can try to accuse someone having an abortion for murder and see what happens.

On top of that, abortion seems quite Christian. For example, from Ecclesiastes 4:2-3 NIV: "And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive. But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun."

Granted, legally it is not considered murder.

But, in reality, you are purposefully killing a living human life.

Is this post satire? I honestly can’t tell in this thread right now.

I’m pro choice but the people saying abortion very late in the pregnancy is okay are sick. Why stop there? Let’s get rid of 1 and 2 year olds if they aren’t wanted or loved. I mean it’s not hurting you if a girl name Sara kills her child.

I’m pro choice but the people saying abortion very late in the pregnancy is okay are sick. Why stop there? Let’s get rid of 1 and 2 year olds if they aren’t wanted or loved. I mean it’s not hurting you if a girl name Sara kills her child.

Poor @Sara getting shit on ITT for an abortion she didn't have.

2omb-prayge.gif

as i said, lets leave it to medical professionals not christian fucks or politicians. Hell this shouldn't even be in politics..

Back