Women are destined to take over the earth

Here you go, TS.

Genderless aliens, obv.

@lsa watch out, he's talking shit about your species!

Thats fukken racist!
If I weren’t so angry already I would be!

loki-the-dracula-cat.jpg

Why are you angry?

I am all out of catnip and tuna.
And I got woken up early by nasty men outside my window on the 4 floor!
Renovating our apartment building. So 7 -16 its loud and messy here.

So I only manage to get 16 -18 sleep a day. :(
A cat needs a good 20h.

In a thread about "women are destined to take over the earth" I wonder how many are actually women posting

Talk about a basic lack of understanding of human biomechanics.

Women are not destined to take over. They don't even want to.

Yeah, until we get enough of it and reclaim it.

Talk about a basic lack of understanding of human biomechanics.

Women are not destined to take over. They don't even want to.
Tell that to nature where many of the female species control and are superior to the male. Also, you are very staunch without bringing much to the equation.

biomechanics, they don't want to... :rolleyes:

Ever heard of mind over matter, a gun, or a mothers desire to care for her young. Survival can be a pretty big factor.

If women take over it won't be their bodies, it will be their minds coupled with their hellbent desire for their young to survive.

Tell that to nature where many of the female species control and are superior to the male.
What part of "human biomechanics" was too difficult to understand?

There's no reason to bring anything to your equation. It is built on false premises and completely useless. You do not understand human nature, you do not understand civilization and you do not understand what it takes to survive. To fix your equation is to ditch it.

What part of "human biomechanics" was too difficult to understand?

There's no reason to bring anything to your equation. It is built on false premises and completely useless. You do not understand human nature, you do not understand civilization and you do not understand what it takes to survive. To fix your equation is to ditch it.
How bout I ditch you. The thread stays. And if you want my reasoning go search this thread and see what I said to the other guy who is a lot like you, but more interesting.

Good.

Let em buy their own drinks and kill their own damn spiders.

aren't you supposed to be back at the hospital now ts?

Back