Women are destined to take over the earth

How bout I ditch you.
Ah, that was the hard part of human biomechanics you didn't get! You know, acting butthurt is pretty much the last thing you'd want to do if you wanted to try substantial conversation.

The thread stays.
I'm touched.

And if you want my reasoning go search this thread and see what I said to the other guy who is a lot like you, but more interesting.
I don't want your reasoning. You've already demonstrated you're incapable of doing it correctly. There's a lot of homework on human nature and logic you have to do before entertaining your made up scenarios again.

c3G6mAI.gif

I wasn't buying the ops case but this video convinced me.

Ah, that was the hard part of human biomechanics you didn't get! You know, acting butthurt is pretty much the last thing you'd want to do if you wanted to try substantial conversation.

I'm touched.

I don't want your reasoning. You've already demonstrated you're incapable of doing it correctly. There's a lot of homework on human nature and logic you have to do before entertaining your made up scenarios again.
Go read the thread dork. You're not worthy of a direct reply so I'll cut and paste what I said to him:

You haven't proved jack, that is a fact. But pat yourself on the back for disagreeing with me. Congrats, you are allowed on opinion. I use reason and faith, so it seems you can't read either. I'll say it again since you missed it the first time (something that is common with emotional people like yourself). Your strict logic will never allow for either faith or reason to make much sense much less the two combined. You must fully see to believe, and that is a huge, huge flaw. The mysteries to this universe will not just reveal themselves to you, you must venture to understand and extreme logic does not allow for someone to venture.

But keep waiting around for everything to fully, perfectly reveal itself to you. I'm sure you're that special. Logic is really good at using a calculator, not so great at solving mysteries I'm afraid. Enjoy your calculator. I like calculators too, but I like mysteries even more. You're allowed to have both you know.

and...

You are a land animal and I'm a water creature. We are too different to agree but at least mutual respect can be given. I came at you hard because you were disrespectful. You can disagree with me all you want. I don't care. But I qualify what I write. If I write something in a different language and you don't speak that language it doesn't mean I didn't say something it simply means I said something you don't understand. Fine, you don't understand what I said. My faith and reason mixed beautifully is simply not a language you possess. You speak calculator. I speak calculator too but it's boring and tedious. I enjoy doing more than one thing. I enjoy doing a variety of things.

I'm not going to break it down anymore than I have. There is faith, reason, logic, perception and even good, solid observation in my post. You just can't see it because it's not calculator.

Its masses its parts in conjunction but separate only because all are equal to the same worth.

I'm touched.

And then there are these two also:

I agree the logic is not the focus, but if you understand my reasoning and position logic is not the all encompassing position. To answer questions you need a lot more than logic, you also need faith and reasoning. Based on both faith and reason my position holds true. All you need to do is open your eyes and you can see that women are slowly becoming more powerful than men. The most powerful person in England is a woman. Women couldn't even vote 100 years ago now one might be president of the USA.

Show me the human who has proven that logic is the essential ingredient to truth rather than simply one method at arriving to such a truth. If I wanted to move 2 miles down the road I can use 20 different vehicles to travel there. Logic is only one method or vehicle. If you limit yourself only to logic you're throwing everything away but a skateboard. That is a fact.

and...

My post doesn't make sense to you because you need to take the logic ruler that is shoved up your arse, yank it out, and start walking correctly again. In time you'll see that strictly using logic as your main tool set is restrictive and actually insane. Pure logic as you use it hampers reason and is a death punch to faith. I can probably use logic better than you and I have found it to be one of the weakest skill sets out there. Faith and reason used properly is 1000X more powerful than strict logic.

And please... you can say you are using logic as an attribute of reason but I don't believe that lie. Your two posts make it clear you have zero desire to use any reason, probably quenched it a long time ago because you couldn't wrap your puny mind around it and control it. You're a controller. If you can't fully understand something or put your finger right on top of it you reject it because you are fearful of things you can't fully understand. That is a fact.

And regarding the one example I am using in nature, that's were the faith part comes in. So yeah, you'll never see that one I think. And the reason I have come back at you so hard is because you called my post madness. I don't care if people disagree with me, that is fine... but if you outright insult me you'll get back what you give. You'll find me a worthy opponent in these matters, I assure you.

Last edited:
Wars will be declared when our future leaders can't even with another nation...

Lol. That is the epitome of what reasoning and science is, correct?

me: go reread the thread there are answers you need to consider.
You: No, I don't investigate I judge outright, without reason.

If that's your science you can have it.

Lol. That is the epitome of what reasoning and science is, correct?

me: go reread the thread there are answers you need to consider.
You: No, I don't investigate I judge outright, without reason.

If that's your science you can have it.
So this is what stupidity is like on adderall?

You haven't proved jack, that is a fact.
Why the hell should I? Noting that your grasp of reality is shaky, to state it in generous terms, isn't what I take as an invitation to serious conversation. It means your thread is a joke to everyone who has any sense and actual understanding of the genus homo sapiens sapiens.

I use reason and faith, so it seems you can't read either.
You demonstrably can't apply reason correctly and I don't know what you have faith in but it has little to do with surrounding reality.

I'll say it again since you missed it the first time (something that is common with emotion people like yourself).
Acting butthurt and lashing out on someone pointing out basic flaws in your premises shows there is an emotional one in this conversation and that said one is also pretty big on projection, too.

Your strict logic will never allow for either faith or reason to make much sense much less the two combined.
You know, there is only one kind of logic. The kind you demonstrably do not understand.

You must fully see to believe, and that is a huge, huge flaw. The mysteries to this universe will not just reveal themselves to you, you must venture to understand and extreme logic does not allow for someone to venture.
Whoa, the power of imagination. I'm impressed. Wanna quote some John Lennon lyrics while you're at it?

We are too different to agree but at least mutual respect can be given.
No, I'm afraid that's not possible. I can't respect a gamma male nor "serious" consideration that falls on its face before it even begins.

You can disagree with me all you want. I don't care.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. How many more posts are you going to write about how much you don't care?

But I qualify what I write.
And when reality dictates what you write has little to do with it, what do you do?

If I write something in a different language and you don't speak that language it doesn't mean I didn't say something it simply means I said something you don't understand.
If I didn't understand what you wrote I couldn't have identified and mentioned the errors in your premises that make your whole scenario a joke.

Ok so once again you're SURE you don't take a lot of drugs?

Right...

I'm just waiting here with some popcorn
No real reason to, show's over. I short circuited him when I mentioned that he's not caring enough to post several hissy fit posts about his indifference in rapid fire. He painted himself into a corner.

Give it some time. He'll "faith" himself out of the embarrassment and be back in no time like the last few posts never happened.

No need to. I short circuited him when I mentioned that he's not caring enough to post several hissy fit posts in rapid fire. He has painted himself into a corner.

Give it some time. He'll "faith" himself out of the embarrassment and be back in no time like the last few posts never happened.
I'm just marveled at the nonsense how it can be crafted so artfully leading you into thinking he's actually going to say something but ends up saying nothing in so many words

Why the hell should I? Noting that your grasp of reality is shaky, to state it in generous terms, isn't what I take as an invitation to serious conversation. It means your thread is a joke to everyone who has any sense and actual understanding of the genus homo sapiens sapiens.

You demonstrably can't apply reason correctly and I don't know what you have faith in but it has little to do with surrounding reality.

Acting butthurt and lashing out on someone pointing out basic flaws in your premises shows there is an emotional one in this conversation and that said one is also pretty big on projection, too.

You know, there is only one kind of logic. The kind you demonstrably do not understand.

Whoa, the power of imagination. I'm impressed. Wanna quote some John Lennon lyrics while you're at it?

No, I'm afraid that's not possible. I can't respect a gamma male nor "serious" consideration that falls on its face before it even begins.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. How many more posts are you going to write about how much you don't care?

And when reality dictates what you write has little to do with it, what do you do?

If I didn't understand what you wrote I couldn't have identified and mentioned the errors in your premises that make your whole scenario a joke.
Lol. Okay, you have my attention but this will be the last post of the night because I need to go to bed and I'll address more of your nonsense in the morning.

I always wondered what the mechanism would be to try and disqualify me here on Sherdog. Here's the problem. Your ability to correctly deconstruct my train of thought is embarrassing. Just talk... because your illusion of trying to deconstruct my reasoning into segments is actually breaking it into pieces, not making the correct correlation. You're breaking my meaning per se, not rivaling it. You're welcome BTW. And this conversation is not a scientific experiment so please take your arguments about perfection and throw them by the wayside. You're welcome again, again.

Second, it's obvious you hate women. Look at your avatar and "Oozing machismo" nonsense. Methinks someone is not secure in their gender. Calling me gamma just proves you are threatened by my post and conclusions about the female gender. Was your mommy too hard on you dear? Forgive her, don't hate her gender and thus, me.

Lastly show me your thoughts and posts. Show me your threads. It is easier to criticize than it is to create. I can spend hours building something and it takes moments to destroy it. In your puny brain you think you have derailed this train of thought but it's an illusion, just like your pathetic attempt at deconstructing my reasoning. There is plenty of reasoning in my posts, you're just too thick to translate it. My original post stands, and stands strong. Your noise doesn't change a thing. You say you have discounted me but I don't see it. Perhaps it's in your head. Not reality.

Yell louder. Maybe it will deter people more. It won't. You're welcome, again.

Last edited:
I always wondered what the mechanism would be to try and disqualify me here on Sherdog.
You know, no one is going out of their way to disqualify you. You manage that quite well yourself after people point out that your scenarios make little sense.

Here's the problem. Your ability to correctly deconstruct my train of thought is embarrassing.
Indeed. For you.

Just talk... because your illusion of trying to deconstruct my reasoning into segments is actually breaking it into pieces, not making the correct correlation.
So far I've seen so little reason from you that I seriously doubt I'll ever see anything from you that would need rational deconstruction.

Second, it's obvious you hate women. Look at your avatar and "Oozing machismo" nonsense. Methinks someone is not secure in their gender.

I just knew it that you'd make eventually my quip worth the effort. I must have some magic instinct working here. It's not like there aren't many clueless people who genuinely think I hate women, but the timing and framing of your accusation are simply golden. Getting caught with your pants down gets that much more hilarious when you try to distract with "yeah, but, well, he's a sexist!"

Calling me gamma just proves you are threatened by my post and conclusions about the female gender.
Identifying you as a gamma is in accord with observable reality, even stronger evident now that you flinch away from what you consider scary masculinity.

Was your mommy too hard on you dear? Forgive her, don't hate her gender and thus, me.
Considering you're actively taking the role of the opposite sex is a pretty good tell about which one of us isn't comfortable in his chromosomes.

Lastly show me your thoughts and posts.
I'm literally doing it as we speak.

I can spend hours building something and it takes moments to destroy it.
Maybe you should try building something that doesn't have any glaring errors in it that destroy the whole thing when brought up? Why do you think I advised you to find out about the stuff you talk about before making your scenario a target?

i thank god that women are not in power. if they were, we'd still be living in mud-huts.

You know, no one is going out of their way to disqualify you. You manage that quite well yourself after people point out that your scenarios make little sense.

Indeed. For you.

So far I've seen so little reason from you that I seriously doubt I'll ever see anything from you that would need rational deconstruction.

I just knew it that you'd make eventually my quip worth the effort. I must have some magic instinct working here. It's not like there aren't many clueless people who genuinely think I hate women, but the timing and framing of your accusation are simply golden. Getting caught with your pants down gets that much more hilarious when you try to distract with "yeah, but, well, he's a sexist!"

Identifying you as a gamma is in accord with observable reality, even stronger evident now that you flinch away from what you consider scary masculinity.

Considering you're actively taking the role of the opposite sex is a pretty good tell about which one of us isn't comfortable in his chromosomes.

I'm literally doing it as we speak.

Maybe you should try building something that doesn't have any glaring errors in it that destroy the whole thing when brought up? Why do you think I advised you to find out about the stuff you talk about before making your scenario a target?

Here is what I said:

Lol. Okay, you have my attention but this will be the last post of the night because I need to go to bed and I'll address more of your nonsense in the morning.

I always wondered what the mechanism would be to try and disqualify me here on Sherdog. Here's the problem. Your ability to correctly deconstruct my train of thought is embarrassing. Just talk... because your illusion of trying to deconstruct my reasoning into segments is actually breaking it into pieces, not making the correct correlation. You're breaking my meaning per se, not rivaling it. You're welcome BTW. And this conversation is not a scientific experiment so please take your arguments about perfection and throw them by the wayside. You're welcome again, again.

Second, it's obvious you hate women. Look at your avatar and "Oozing machismo" nonsense. Methinks someone is not secure in their gender. Calling me gamma just proves you are threatened by my post and conclusions about the female gender. Was your mommy too hard on you dear? Forgive her, don't hate her gender and thus, me.

Lastly show me your thoughts and posts. Show me your threads. It is easier to criticize than it is to create. I can spend hours building something and it takes moments to destroy it. In your puny brain you think you have derailed this train of thought but it's an illusion, just like your pathetic attempt at deconstructing my reasoning. There is plenty of reasoning in my posts, you're just too thick to translate it. My original post stands, and stands strong. Your noise doesn't change a thing. You say you have discounted me but I don't see it. Perhaps it's in your head. Not reality.

Yell louder. Maybe it will detour people more. It won't. You're welcome, again.

Here is what you deconstructed:

I always wondered what the mechanism would be to try and disqualify me here on Sherdog. Here's the problem. Your ability to correctly deconstruct my train of thought is embarrassing. Just talk... because your illusion of trying to deconstruct my reasoning into segments is actually breaking it into pieces, not making the correct correlation. Second, it's obvious you hate women. Look at your avatar and "Oozing machismo" nonsense. Methinks someone is not secure in their gender. Calling me gamma just proves you are threatened by my post and conclusions about the female gender. Was your mommy too hard on you dear? Forgive her, don't hate her gender and thus, me. Lastly show me your thoughts and posts. I can spend hours building something and it takes moments to destroy it.

Wrong characters and word count, cupcake.

Last edited:
Back