Women are destined to take over the earth

DataBreach

Cocaine Fueled Decision Making Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay. Let me make clearer what many have found in mostly the last decade. Women are beginning to take over on a massive scale. We see it in Politics now but where we've seen it the most is in sports and the big screen. Now the explanation.

I will break it down. In witchcraft there has always been a tendency to focus on animals (spirit animals). This might be a wise way to analyze from person to person but this is an incorrect position when focusing on the world as a whole. Scientists have already learned in order to understand ourselves we need to analyze the smallest matter (atoms, cells). It's no different in nature when seeking to understand the world as a whole. We must go smaller than the animal kingdom, we must analyze the insect kingdom.

This is a praying mantis

a2YCX2y.jpg

Now let me break down the reasoning. The female praying mantis has sex with her male mate and then kills him and eats his body to provide for the young.

praying mantis = preying on man with an intelligent thesis.

He becomes the sacrifice for the species to live on. It's happening in the real world now because it happened in the insect kingdom first. There is an unconscious move in nature where the women are realizing the men are too weak and prone to murderous rage so they are currently usurping the men in authority and power in a desperate attempt to further our species and enhance our species survival.

They are taking over so we can survive.

Last edited:
If they only understood exactly how much power their vaginas hold, they'd have taken the planet over millennia ago.

So atoms are small, and insects are small, and their is one insect that kills the male, therefore women will take over. Wow, not even a shred of logic to be found here lol

Stopped reading at "in witchcraft"

If they only understood exactly how much power their vaginas hold, they'd have taken the planet over millennia ago.

Pretty much this. Men have fought, died and killed for it. Yet the point is missed.

Not just the earth, but the galaxy!

giphy.gif

if by women you mean cats, then i agree
they are waiting, plotting
one day, the world will be theirs

Every time I see the cover of a woman's magazine I know men will always run shit,

Back