Women are destined to take over the earth

There is a long list of college wrestling programs that were shut down due to the introduction of women sports and activities like women's Volley ball, gymnastics, competitive cheer leading etc etc...

Aaaarrrgh!!!!

"Man is born free; and everywhere he is in chains. One thinks himself the master of others, and still remains a greater slave than they."

- Jean-Jacques Rousseau, The Social Contract.

We do see female dominance (in some regards) in insect species, such as with ants/bees and their queens; we also see female insect species where the female is the “pitcher” <shudders>. However, unlike with insects, such as the ant (female ants do all the work), due to our advanced awareness and ability to process information, we can choose to respond to events in a myriad of different ways. An insect simply reacts to stimuli as though it were any other event. It receives signals from the general environment and reacts without any indication of conscious thought. Foragers are sent out, and if one finds food it leaves a pheromone trail for others to follow; it does this as a matter of function, not because it has a plan or some vision for colony prosperity. The same goes for the ants that catch the sent and form a trail. They’re all essentially acting on their own, but the emergent behavior makes it appear like intentional cooperation and problem solving.

Humans, on the other hand, can choose to focus the same kind of behaviors that insects display (e.g. aggression) in whichever manner they choose. We can channel aggressive behavior to serve us in different ways. We intentionally problem solve. We also have direct communication. We’re less restrained, albeit more burdened.

So, with that said, do you think that this difference in how we function is not a factor that could derail your theory in some manner? For instance, does the male’s superior aggression and readiness to procure territory, in the human animal, instill in him a greater ability for innovation and dominance than his female counterpart (while such behaviors remain necessary and prevalent)? And will this, in turn, be a limiting factor in the woman’s ability to usurp the human male?

That aside, one thing I’ve noticed is that there seems, to me, to be an effort, whether intentional or not, at a degree of homogenization. Perhaps that is a byproduct of the transitional stage of, as you say, the female effort to usurp the male, but I’m hesitant to draw any conclusions on both that and the validity of the initial observation itself. But a women trying to adopt male gender roles is a woman trying to be a man, not usurp his male status. The entire sex/gender controversy taking place now seems awfully strange to me and somewhat counter to what you're claiming is occurring.

So, in conclusion, I'm not sure what's happening is what you say is happening. But I'd be interested to hear more about your end times theory.

Listen, if you are searching online about end times and you come across my material then great. I already said many times I have decided to remain anonymous on Sherdog. Her is the thing... if you do you won't believe I am the same person. My material on Sherdog is the polar opposite of what I have done online.

When God calls a man he is burdened. As a result, the life is burdensome. God balances this by giving the vessel other gifts like extreme creativity as well as a sense of humor to balance everything. Long story short, it's the creativity and humor that is applied on Sherdog and the burden that is applied online. If you ever find my work, you won't believe I am the same guy. Peace.

Listen, if you are searching online about end times and you come across my material then great. I already said many times I have decided to remain anonymous on Sherdog. Her is the thing... if you do you won't believe I am the same person. My material on Sherdog is the polar opposite of what I have done online.

When God calls a man he is burdened. As a result, the life is burdensome. God balances this by giving the vessel other gifts like extreme creativity as well as a sense of humor to balance everything. Long story short, it's the creativity and humor that is applied on Sherdog and the burden that is applied online. If you ever find my work, you won't believe I am the same guy. Peace.

Uh, ok. If I get around to it, maybe I'll do that.

fetching wenches

fetching wenches = hates women, like I pointed out before.

overused lexicon = insecure. Uses it to compensate for his inability to reason (enemy of reason) and have a proper social conversation... i.e "Look at all the big words I use. I'm so smart, I don't have to talk to you!!!"

"Look at my Big...............big..................WWwwwoooooooords."

Guy is a walking logical fallacy. Tells me he's not having a conversation or arguing with me.................all the while he's................................having...a conversation with me and arguing with me.
All that while playing that you're a computer, that's impressive.
It is impressive, let me explain why. You fail at role-play. Because you are probably one of the most uncreative, shallow people I've ever met. You also lack depth (reason), which is why you use big words to compensate.

You're an editor, not a writer (creator)
You're a follower, not a leader (independent)
you're a worker, not a boss (stand alone).........................

There are two types of people in this world, those with the spark and those without it. You lack the spark and that is why you are a walking compensate/lexicon. Your utter resentment, mostly toward yourself (and your hatred of women), is why you're still here, arguing with me. You're a shallow, easy person to figure out. I forgive you for being so uncreative. Now burn your lexicon and talk to a girl.
Lexicons have no soul.

Never trust anything that bleeds for more than 3 days and doesn't die.

"Man is born free; and everywhere he is in chains. One thinks himself the master of others, and still remains a greater slave than they."

- Jean-Jacques Rousseau, The Social Contract.

We do see female dominance (in some regards) in insect species, such as with ants/bees and their queens; we also see female insect species where the female is the “pitcher” <shudders>. However, unlike with insects, such as the ant (female ants do all the work), due to our advanced awareness and ability to process information, we can choose to respond to events in a myriad of different ways. An insect simply reacts to stimuli as though it were any other event. It receives signals from the general environment and reacts without any indication of conscious thought. Foragers are sent out, and if one finds food it leaves a pheromone trail for others to follow; it does this as a matter of function, not because it has a plan or some vision for colony prosperity. The same goes for the ants that catch the sent and form a trail. They’re all essentially acting on their own, but the emergent behavior makes it appear like intentional cooperation and problem solving.

Humans, on the other hand, can choose to focus the same kind of behaviors that insects display (e.g. aggression) in whichever manner they choose. We can channel aggressive behavior to serve us in different ways. We intentionally problem solve. We also have direct communication. We’re less restrained, albeit more burdened.

So, with that said, do you think that this difference in how we function is not a factor that could derail your theory in some manner? For instance, does the male’s superior aggression and readiness to procure territory, in the human animal, instill in him a greater ability for innovation and dominance than his female counterpart (while such behaviors remain necessary and prevalent)? And will this, in turn, be a limiting factor in the woman’s ability to usurp the human male?

That aside, one thing I’ve noticed is that there seems, to me, to be an effort, whether intentional or not, at a degree of homogenization. Perhaps that is a byproduct of the transitional stage of, as you say, the female effort to usurp the male, but I’m hesitant to draw any conclusions on both that and the validity of the initial observation itself. But a women trying to adopt male gender roles is a woman trying to be a man, not usurp his male status. The entire sex/gender controversy taking place now seems awfully strange to me and somewhat counter to what you're claiming is occurring.

So, in conclusion, I'm not sure what's happening is what you say is happening. But I'd be interested to hear more about your end times theory.
I wanted to say something else. I read your entire reply and you make a lot of sense on physically observing what is happening in society and in the insect kingdom and even what you say about chemical homogenization. The thread I made I told you that the spirit was not based on matter, not chemical or elemental. I then explain (in one of my threads and maybe to you):

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Satan is the prince of the power of the air and the god (little g) of this earth.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So this this move of women taking over and computers usurping man is spiritual but it's cursed so it is now demonic.

If you understanding my reasoning, this is beyond matter. Here is what I said to you in the other thread so you can recall it.

Incorrect. According to my understanding of the Holy Spirit its usages on this planet is flawless with regard to its application to flesh and blood. The Spirit is light that is matterless yet it can effect matter in all ways. It can raise the dead, heal any infirmity, transport a human anywhere on planet or off. It can transport a humans spirit into the heavens where God is (John from the Book of Revelation). During prayer it can take a vessels spirit and via remote access place an exact replica of that spirit into the heavens where God can minister directly into that spirit. It can send emotions and words into heaven and vice versa it can take Gods words and will and place them perfectly into a humans spirit. If God willed he can use the Holy Spirit to 100% control a human body, take a person and their conscious out of the equation. But God is Holy so he chooses to give man a will but the Holy Spirit has the power to remote control a body if God willed.

So the Holy Spirit is non matter that weighs nothing, can be contained by nothing, and is effect by no matter that can 100% control all matter at any time, flawlessly. Show me technology today that is non matter that can perfectly control matter. The Holy Spirit is so far advanced more so than anything on this planet that they shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Last edited:
NQwAodB.jpg

Last edited:
fetching wenches = hates women, like I pointed out before.
The irony is not lost on me when the accusation is coming from someone who uses "has no testicles" as an insult. You really should stop projecting and try and attack me in the way that would hurt you, since we're nothing alike. You achieve only exposing yourself and what you fear others think about you when you take that route.

overused lexicon = insecure. Uses it to compensate for his inability to reason (enemy of reason) and have a proper social conversation... i.e "Look at all the big words I use. I'm so smart, I don't have to talk to you!!!"
Okay, we'll add "intimidated by vocabulary" to the list of your deficiencies. Are you aiming for some kind of record here?

Guy is a walking logical fallacy. Tells me he's not having a conversation or arguing with me.................all the while he's................................having...a conversation with me and arguing with me.
Using varied methods to poke fun at you hardly counts as having an argument. If you consider something where actual communication does not happen a conversation your grasp of the word differs from mine. One might just as well call commenting on what an elk does as having a conversation with it.

It is impressive, let me explain why. You fail at role-play. Because you are probably one of the most uncreative, shallow people I've ever met. You also lack depth (reason), which is why you use big words to compensate.
Not trying to role-play is hardly tantamount to failure. When projecting your fear of being thought as shallow, uncreative and lacking in reason hasn't worked so far that well for you, a reasonable chap might have tried a different tactic. Then again it's becoming apparent all you have is the need to hurt me back for daring to notice that your precious, snowflakey theory on the future of mankind fell on its face right from the start.

You're an editor, not a writer (creator)
You're a follower, not a leader (independent)
you're a worker, not a boss (stand alone).........................
You say it like you think editors, followers and workers are bad things. Informative to hear that your hatred encompasses more than merely women and the disabled.

There are two types of people in this world, those with the spark and those without it.
Tell me, sparky, to which category do you think falls a person who can't get over the grievous insult of getting reminded of surrounding reality but spends days of his time expressing his bitterness and trying to get revenge?

Your utter resentment, mostly toward yourself (and your hatred of women), is why you're still here, arguing with me.
I'm here to find out how long it takes for you to grasp the obvious and entertaining myself at your expense while at it.

You're a shallow, easy person to figure out.
Which probably explains why you're still trying your best to push my buttons and failing in an entertaining fashion.

I forgive you for being so uncreative.
Thanks, I'll treasure your magnanimity with the same care I have for your other remarks about me.

Now burn your lexicon and talk to a girl.
Lexicons have no soul.
Thanks for the spoiler of profound wisdom, never could have figured that out myself. I mean, really, the thought would never have entered my mind. Besides, it already sounds like I'm talking to a girl, I'm hardly in need of more of that.

It appears you ran out of imaginative ways of making yourself ridiculous and descended to the lowest common denominator.

Oh well, it was good fun while it lasted.

And for chrissake, get out of the basement you dwell in and get some actual experience with existent human beings before making yourself a laughing stock again. Preferably do some research on the subject beforehand. You're far too sensitive to take the heat you get from painting yourself a target for ridicule.
Two can play that game, I just did it better.

It appears you ran out of imaginative ways of making yourself

Explain the process of making one’s self.

descended to the lowest common denominator.

A self proclaiming “Oozing machismo” is acting like he’s not part of the lowest common denominator.

Oh well, it was good fun while it lasted.

No it wasn’t. I actually read some of your comments now when I want a good laugh. I didn’t see it at first but you got some gold in there. The hippo one still gets me.

And for chrissake

That’s Christ sake for you, buddy.

get out of the basement

never been in a basement

get some actual experience with existent human beings

I actually prefer non existent human beings… or were you just being repetitive.

before making yourself a laughing stock again

Proof people are laughing?

Preferably do some research on the subject beforehand

Yeah, and learn to actually expose something rather than claiming over and over you don’t need to expose something because it didn’t make sense in the first place, because you're too lazy and incapable of exposing someone else’s train of thought because that takes a train of thought of your own.

You're far too sensitive

Once again you claiming things doesn’t make them true or factual. How am I sensitive? Because I defend myself logically from your rants? That’s what sane people do against emotional people like you.

to take the heat

You bring zero heat, only headaches.

you get from painting yourself

I don’t paint myself.

a target for ridicule.

Only something that wants to be shot is a target. And I don’t need to worry about anything coming from you because logic and reason flies a thousand feet over your head.

Last edited:
The irony is not lost on me when the accusation is coming from someone who uses "has no testicles" as an insult. You really should stop projecting and try and attack me in the way that would hurt you, since we're nothing alike. You achieve only exposing yourself and what you fear others think about you when you take that route.

Okay, we'll add "intimidated by vocabulary" to the list of your deficiencies. Are you aiming for some kind of record here?

Using varied methods to poke fun at you hardly counts as having an argument. If you consider something where actual communication does not happen a conversation your grasp of the word differs from mine. One might just as well call commenting on what an elk does as having a conversation with it.

Not trying to role-play is hardly tantamount to failure. When projecting your fear of being thought as shallow, uncreative and lacking in reason hasn't worked so far that well for you, a reasonable chap might have tried a different tactic. Then again it's becoming apparent all you have is the need to hurt me back for daring to notice that your precious, snowflakey theory on the future of mankind fell on its face right from the start.

You say it like you think editors, followers and workers are bad things. Informative to hear that your hatred encompasses more than merely women and the disabled.

Tell me, sparky, to which category do you think falls a person who can't get over the grievous insult of getting reminded of surrounding reality but spends days of his time expressing his bitterness and trying to get revenge?

I'm here to find out how long it takes for you to grasp the obvious and entertaining myself at your expense while at it.

Which probably explains why you're still trying your best to push my buttons and failing in an entertaining fashion.

Thanks, I'll treasure your magnanimity with the same care I have for your other remarks about me.

Thanks for the spoiler of profound wisdom, never could have figured that out myself. I mean, really, the thought would never have entered my mind. Besides, it already sounds like I'm talking to a girl, I'm hardly in need of more of that.
@Thurisaz one hour into making his response to me (since it took him three hours to do so)

OMG... just read "Okay, we'll add "intimidated by vocabulary" to the list..."

Gold Jerry, Gold.

Not if I have anything to say about it. I'll smack some bitches out cold if they getting to uppity, talking bout some we taking over the world shit.

Two can play that game, I just did it better.
Yeah, when it comes to displays of excellency, there's nothing like posting a few gifs.

Explain the process of making one’s self.
So you've ditched basic syntax now? Nice.

A self proclaiming “Oozing machismo” is acting like he’s not part of the lowest common denominator.
Just making sure you're comfortable with the level of the interaction.

No it wasn’t. I actually read some of your comments now when I want a good laugh. I didn’t see it at first but you got some gold in there. The hippo one still gets me.
I see making up your mind isn't your forté.

That’s Christ sake for you, buddy.
I'd rather not use His name in vain.

never been in a basement
Dude, how am I to expose you an imbecile when you do a better job of it than I do?

I actually prefer non existent human beings...
Yeah, it's rather apparent when one takes a look at your theories.

Proof people are laughing?
Pretty much any answer to any of your posts.

Yeah, and learn to actually expose something rather than claiming over and over you don’t need to expose something because it didn’t make sense in the first place, because your too lazy and incapable of exposing someone else’s train of thought because that takes a train of thought of your own.
My first two posts on the thread exposed your theory to be asinine, and considering you're still in fumes over it, I hit money.

Once again you claiming things doesn’t make them true or factual. How am I sensitive?
Gee, that's a hard one! For starters, this is the third day of you proving how much you don't care.

Because I defend myself logically from your rants? That’s what sane people do against emotional people like you.
You don't and no, they don't either. You wouldn't know logic if it bit you in the ass.

You bring zero heat, only headaches.
Way to prove yourself wrong in a single sentence.

I don’t paint myself.
Syntax dyslexia strikes back. Well, thank God for that info, anyway.

Only something that wants to be shot is a target.
Your reinvention of the English language is, in your words, "creative", but what do you intend to do when others still use it the conventional way?

And I don’t need to worry about anything coming from you because logic and reason flies a thousand feet over your head.
I expect you continue to express your not worrying for a good while to come. Thankfully I'm easily entertained.

Yeah, when it comes to displays of excellency, there's nothing like posting a few gifs.

So you've ditched basic syntax now? Nice.

Just making sure you're comfortable with the level of the interaction.

I see making up your mind isn't your forté.

I'd rather not use His name in vain.

Dude, how am I to expose you an imbecile when you do a better job of it than I do?

Yeah, it's rather apparent when one takes a look at your theories.

Pretty much any answer to any of your posts.

My first two posts on the thread exposed your theory to be asinine, and considering you're still in fumes over it, I hit money.

Gee, that's a hard one! For starters, this is the third day of you proving how much you don't care.

You don't and no, they don't either. You wouldn't know logic if it bit you in the ass.

Way to prove yourself wrong in a single sentence.

Syntax dyslexia strikes back. Well, thank God for that info, anyway.

Your reinvention of the English language is, in your words, "creative", but what do you intend to do when others still use it the conventional way?

I expect you continue to express your not worrying for a good while to come. Thankfully I'm easily entertained.

^A gamma comeback: running away while shouting "there's a lot more of where this came from!"

Yes... I'm sure there is.

This is my daily. It has some miles on it, may be time to start looking again.

fauZ6cG.jpg

We live on "Mother" Earth I think that gave it away.

Back