Women are destined to take over the earth

So atoms are small, and insects are small, and their is one insect that kills the male, therefore women will take over. Wow, not even a shred of logic to be found here lol
I agree the logic is not the focus, but if you understand my reasoning and position logic is not the all encompassing position. To answer questions you need a lot more than logic, you also need faith and reasoning. Based on both faith and reason my position holds true. All you need to do is open your eyes and you can see that women are slowly becoming more powerful than men. The most powerful person in England is a woman. Women couldn't even vote 100 years ago now one might be president of the USA.

Show me the human who has proven that logic is the essential ingredient to truth rather than simply one method at arriving to such a truth. If I wanted to move 2 miles down the road I can use 20 different vehicles to travel there. Logic is only one method or vehicle. If you limit yourself only to logic you're throwing everything away but a skateboard. That is a fact.

skateboards don't work on the water too.

8x8DqIc.jpg

I agree the logic is not the focus, but if you understand my reasoning and position logic is not the all encompassing position. To answer questions you need a lot more than logic, you also need faith and reasoning. Based on both faith and reason my position holds true. All you need to do is open your eyes and you can see that women are slowly becoming more powerful than men. The most powerful person in England is a woman. Women couldn't even vote 100 years ago now one might be president of the USA.

Show me the human who has proven that logic is the essential ingredient to truth rather than simply one method at arriving to such a truth. If I wanted to move 2 miles down the road I can use 20 different vehicles to travel there. Logic is only one method or vehicle. If you limit yourself only to logic you're throwing everything away but a skateboard. That is a fact.

skateboards don't work on the water too.

8x8DqIc.jpg

Logic and reason are nearly the same thing, reason being less exact. How does faith apply to your madness? So we have a female in congress in position of power? So? So a woman is powerful in England? So? She got their by birth not by merit or anything else. Women are becoming more equal but their is no evidence men aren't as competent or more so. Women make small pushes (like currently they go to college more than men) but it's an illusion. They get useless degrees and school is geared towards women. You picked one insect out of millions to prove a point. That's weak reasoning. Extremely weak. And if you're trying to prove an argument you can use comparisons, parables, and reasoning, but it needs to make sense. Yours does not.

The closest you came to making any kind of sense was comparing small things to large things, but it wasn't applied in a way that makes sense.

Logic and reason are nearly the same thing, reason being less exact. How does faith apply to your madness? So we have a female in congress in position of power? So? So a woman is powerful in England? So? She got their by birth not by merit or anything else. Women are becoming more equal but their is no evidence men aren't as competent or more so. Women make small pushes (like currently they go to college more than men) but it's an illusion. They get useless degrees and school is geared towards women. You picked one insect out of millions to prove a point. That's weak reasoning. Extremely weak. And if you're trying to prove an argument you can use comparisons, parables, and reasoning, but it needs to make sense. Yours does not.

The closest you came to making any kind of sense was comparing small things to large things, but it wasn't applied in a way that makes sense.
My post doesn't make sense to you because you need to take the logic ruler that is shoved up your arse, yank it out, and start walking correctly again. In time you'll see that strictly using logic as your main tool set is restrictive and actually insane. Pure logic as you use it hampers reason and is a death punch to faith. I can probably use logic better than you and I have found it to be one of the weakest skill sets out there. Faith and reason used properly is 1000X more powerful than strict logic.

And please... you can say you are using logic as an attribute of reason but I don't believe that lie. Your two posts make it clear you have zero desire to use any reason, probably quenched it a long time ago because you couldn't wrap your puny mind around it and control it. You're a controller. If you can't fully understand something or put your finger right on top of it you reject it because you are fearful of things you can't fully understand. That is a fact.

And regarding the one example I am using in nature, that's were the faith part comes in. So yeah, you'll never see that one think. And the reason I have come back at you so hard is because you called my post madness. I don't care if people disagree with me, that is fine... but if you outright insult me you'll get back what you give. You'll find me a worthy opponent in these matters, I assure you.

My post doesn't make sense to you because you need to take the logic ruler that is shoved up your arse, yank it out, and start walking correctly again. In time you'll see that strictly using logic as your main tool set is restrictive and actually insane. Pure logic as you use it hampers reason and is a death punch to faith. I can probably use logic better than you and I have found it to be one of the weakest skill sets out there. Faith and reason used properly is 1000X more powerful than strict logic.

And please... you can say you are using logic as an attribute of reason but I don't believe that lie. Your two posts make it clear you have zero desire to use any reason, probably quenched it a long time ago because you couldn't wrap your puny mind around it and control it. You're a controller. If you can't fully understand something or put your finger right on top of it you reject it because you are fearful of things you can't fully understand. That is a fact.

And regarding the one example I am using in nature, that's were the faith part comes in. So yeah, you'll never see that one think. And the reason I have come back at you so hard is because you called my post madness. I don't care if people disagree with me, that is fine... but if you outright insult me you'll get back what you give. You'll find me a worthy opponent in these matters, I assure you.

So you aren't using logic and reason. You are using faith that women will rule. And if I ask why I have a logic ruler shoved up my ass. Do you see a problem? See, you tried using logic, I ripped it apart with utter ease and now you are upset. You should try learning from your failure, not blaming me for it. If you want to use faith then just make a thread and say "I have faith women will be the dominant sex and don't ask why, it's a faith based thought."

So you aren't using logic and reason. You are using faith that women will rule. And if I ask why I have a logic ruler shoved up my ass. Do you see a problem? See, you tried using logic, I ripped it apart with utter ease and now you are upset. You should try learning from your failure, not blaming me for it. If you want to use faith then just make a thread and say "I have faith women will be the dominant sex and don't ask why, it's a faith based thought."
um guys, beyonce already has the song "who run the wold, GIRLS!"
that's all the proof that you need, duh
otherwise you're saying beyonce is a liar, and that just isnt acceptable!!!

lol, it's actually one of the good things about them

ehhh, i kinda consider that abuse, so :/
not supposed to do that to animals
Not if they like it plus high on catnip bro. Happy valentine's sweetcheeks.
d8b4c6f79a6a9a8ce05a57ad72d8d519.jpg

images

So you aren't using logic and reason. You are using faith that women will rule. And if I ask why I have a logic ruler shoved up my ass. Do you see a problem? See, you tried using logic, I ripped it apart with utter ease and now you are upset. You should try learning from your failure, not blaming me for it.
You haven't proved jack, that is a fact. But pat yourself on the back for disagreeing with me. Congrats, you are allowed on opinion. I use reason and faith, so it seems you can't read either. I'll say it again since you missed it the first time (something that is common with emotion people like yourself). Your strict logic will never allow for either faith or reason to make much sense much less the two combined. You must fully see to believe, and that is a huge, huge flaw. The mysteries to this universe will not just reveal themselves to you, you must venture to understand and extreme logic does not allow for someone to venture.

But keep waiting around for everything to fully, perfectly reveal itself to you. I'm sure you're that special. Logic is really good at using a calculator, not so great at solving mysteries I'm afraid. Enjoy your calculator. I like calculators too, but I like mysteries even more. You're allowed to have both you know.

I once defeated a gypsy in single combat because he tried to pick pocket me, he lunged at me with his knife but I managed to sidestep the bastard and fired off a quick, stinging left straight reminiscent of the Cro Cop of old, he then threw an overhand which I ducked and fully embracing the art known as the Sweet Science I landed one of the greatest combinations of my life and laid out the gypsy who fell on his back quicker than Kim Kardashian.

It was at that moment that I felt an evil presence, what was at the moment a nice, clear sky quickly turned to clouds and I felt the dread. Something evil was there, I heard some strange chanting in a language I could not understand and in that moment I saw her, the evil Gypsy Witch Queen. I prepared for combat and got out my pocket knife, the boxing wasn't gonna work here. She told me that my kind (men) were pure evil and we will have to surrender the Earth to women because they are gentle creatures. I told her to stfu but she used her power to levitate me in the air and told me I was going to hell.

All hope was lost and I was ready to accept my fate, I heard what was an angelic voice and the evil witch was momentarily blinded. This caused her levitation spell to wear off and I fell to the ground, as I stood up and gained my composure, I saw him, my good friend Nicolas Cage. But something was different and he had wings, he was channelling his powers and preparing to banish the evil witch. The power I witnessed that day was something I will never forget and as he banished the witch he proclaimed that her prophecy was never going to come true and he trapped her soul in an old coin. He buried it somewhere where no one could find it but if she was to be released again, the Cage will be waiting and he'll be ready to defeat her again.

um guys, beyonce already has the song "who run the wold, GIRLS!"
that's all the proof that you need, duh
otherwise you're saying beyonce is a liar, and that just isnt acceptable!!!

Beyonce is apart of a lower level false illuminati. She's used like a Condom. The rulers fuck the people and use their celebrity condoms to protect their penis, they have the celebrities get dirty mixing with commoners. She's nothing and everything she says is controlled propaganda.

Not if they like it plus high on catnip bro. Happy valentine's sweetcheeks.
d8b4c6f79a6a9a8ce05a57ad72d8d519.jpg

images
lmao agghhh you can't get me rustled and then try to play all sweet and make me lul!!!!
goddamnit

Beyonce is apart of a lower level false illuminati. She's used like a Condom. The rulers fuck the people and use their celebrity condoms to protect their penis, they have the celebrities get dirty mixing with commoners. She's nothing and everything she says is controlled propaganda.
I can tell you're fun for the whole family.

washout ur comments bro

Back