Women are destined to take over the earth

Well, your "morning" sure came faster than I thought it would. Or maybe "you don't care" so much that you can't sleep.
Here is what I said:

Wrong characters and word count, cupcake.
I seldom quote on what I don't directly comment. There's little reason to. Then again, reason is what you don't have, so...

Well, your "morning" sure came faster than I thought it would. Or maybe you don't care enough that you can't sleep.

I seldom quote on what I don't directly comment. There's little reason to. Then again, reason is what you don't have, so...
good night beta.

good night beta.
The comeback, it burns! You know which excuse for a man in the sociosexual hierarchy considers his placement in it a grievous personal insult? It starts with a g. Pretty much everyone else just says "yeah, that's me" when they hear the correct assessment.

You like repetition, so here's where we were, so you can get back on track the first thing in the morning:
I always wondered what the mechanism would be to try and disqualify me here on Sherdog.
You know, no one is going out of their way to disqualify you. You manage that quite well yourself after people point out that your scenarios make little sense.

Here's the problem. Your ability to correctly deconstruct my train of thought is embarrassing.
Indeed. For you.

Just talk... because your illusion of trying to deconstruct my reasoning into segments is actually breaking it into pieces, not making the correct correlation.
So far I've seen so little reason from you that I seriously doubt I'll ever see anything from you that would need rational deconstruction.

Second, it's obvious you hate women. Look at your avatar and "Oozing machismo" nonsense. Methinks someone is not secure in their gender.
I just knew it that you'd make eventually my quip worth the effort. I must have some magic instinct working here. It's not like there aren't many clueless people who genuinely think I hate women, but the timing and framing of your accusation are simply golden. Getting caught with your pants down gets that much more hilarious when you try to distract with "yeah, but, well, he's a sexist!"

Calling me gamma just proves you are threatened by my post and conclusions about the female gender.
Identifying you as a gamma is in accord with observable reality, even stronger evident now that you flinch away from what you consider scary masculinity.

Was your mommy too hard on you dear? Forgive her, don't hate her gender and thus, me.
Considering you're actively taking the role of the opposite sex is a pretty good tell about which one of us isn't comfortable in his chromosomes.

Lastly show me your thoughts and posts.
I'm literally doing it as we speak.

I can spend hours building something and it takes moments to destroy it.
Maybe you should try building something that doesn't have any glaring errors in it that destroy the whole thing when brought up? Why do you think I advised you to find out about the stuff you talk about before making your scenario a target?

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Forgive me if I don't consider you knowledgeable on vagina
No worries. I mean, of course vaginas are all the same. Kim K is definitely on par with with everyone else.

Goddamn rookies, man.

Bro do you even logic?

Hope you're a troll.

This is what will happen if you give power to the most irresponsible and petulant of the sexes:

tGBUpj.jpg

@Primitivo . Lulz.

If they only understood exactly how much power their vaginas hold, they'd have taken the planet over millennia ago.

Lol powerful enough to tempt the sons of God themselves, as legend has it...

“When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”Genesis 6:1-5

Well I must say I'm disappoint. I was hoping it wuz gonna be the gays.

I usually hate these "men are obsolete" lines but I came into this thread with an open mind hoping to run into an interesting version of that tired cliche.

I was disappointed.

Nobody who's exempt from Selective Service is taking over shit.

Back