Woman Tricks Dozens of Guys Into Mass Tinder "Date"

@Horse Style son....I know what posters you have hanging on your bedroom wall Thomas...none of them are women.

Horse style is allegedly a black guy that is sexually enamored with Colt stallion horses? draws pictures of the colts rectally copulating with him and tapes them to his bedroom wall.

His mother and I have sought counseling for him...which Halted the behavior for a time..... however when he resumed he started tapping pictures of men to his walls. smh.

As my jumpoff's son I've tried seemingly in vain to help him.... but alas you cant when the person won't accept it.
upload_2018-8-20_18-1-7-jpeg.424299

she's hot but not even worthy of a fucking line up. Come on.... If it was a skank like this skank below than it's a different story. I would eat her shit stained toilet seat. No skank with this kind of body is on tinder though.
IW5mGvJ.jpg
Is that orange or orange and MANGO

another fake tittied attention whore gettin attention

I am not even mad, I mean it sucks if you ended up going, but some of these guys seriously stayed for the whole thing. LOL. Got'um!

Sounds like the whole thing started because she wanted to gather a crowd for the DJ, who is probably her boyfriend.

Holy shit that's embarrassing. Have some pride she's not the last woman on Earth, she's not even that hot.

<DisgustingHHH>

Why does society get a thrill out of humiliating men just for the hell of it?

They're not sexually assaulting anyone, they're not going after an underaged girl, they're simply trying to meet a woman on an app intended to meet women and she decides to humiliate them.

Then when we have men who say "fuck it" and become determined to treat women like sex objects we wonder why.

They're not sexually assaulting anyone, they're not going after an underaged girl, they're simply trying to meet a woman on an app intended to meet women and she decides to humiliate them.

Then when we have men who say "fuck it" and become determined to treat women like sex objects we wonder why.
They humiliated themselves. They could have just left after they realized what she was doing

Because there are fools that are willing to be humliated.
What they all should have done was just left. All that set up, DJ, and news people she brought down wouldve been for nothing. She wouldve been the one made to look like a dumbass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back