Woman Tricks Dozens of Guys Into Mass Tinder "Date"

One more reason not to tinder.
Better to swipe left or right in real life. Think of a kinder, gentler, but much much drunker wax on/wax off at a pub. Guaranteed results!

Self-respect is a dying concept!

Why on earth would you stick around ince you realized she tricked you??? I don’t care how hot she is, last thing i would want is a date with some scheming attention seeker.

Oh please if the people in this thread were two years younger, we'd be asking what screen names these guys have.

She's supposedly an Instagram model named Natasha Aponte

This is the best image of her I can find

20-natasha-union-square-date-scam.w700.h700.jpg

EDIT: I think this is her, too

MCIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg
R7XxivN.jpg

She ain’t hot enough to get away with this in my eyes, but stay thirsty fellas.

Only a self-described liberal male feminist would allow himself be a part of this dog and pony show. So it's totally OK to laugh at these guys running around after this chick.

Guys gotta stop inflating the egos of women like this. For fucks sake she isn't even hot. I went to the fuckin grocery store the other day and saw several chicks hotter than that.

damn she sort of proved how thirsty some guys can be. this degradation of the the thirsty betas is funny.

Lol, smh.

Chick is average at best and looks like she can't even take a dick.

Dweebs.

I'm convinced that most guys who are constantly saying pretty good looking girls are average or worse are doing so based on thinking "I look at many better looking girls on Instagram" and not that they meet and pick up many better looking girls.

This 5'4" and 170lbs is Average today in America.
55419-1.jpg

The girl in the OP is far better than average just be virtue of being in good shape and would be a good pick up on a Saturday night for most any guy.

A girl on stage judging and handpicking from hundreds of guys is the literal definition of putting pussy on a pedestal.

This is also proof that online dating is not in your favor.
I would have to say this is a 100:1 ratio
You would have better luck meeting women at bars.

They all should've just whipped their dicks out, had a mass wank-fest, showered that instahoe in jizz and then went home for tea bit no they had to degrade themselves like a buncha goddam low T beta cuck soy boys.

This part of the article is funny:
"When there are red flags, sometimes you ignore them," said Spencer M., who is a 22-year-old social media intern. Since yesterday, he has started to speak to other guys who Natasha scammed. "It's like a support group now," he said.

tenor.gif

These men are now going their own way a.k.a MGTOW
Surprise.........Surprise

I'm convinced that most guys who are constantly saying pretty good looking girls are average or worse are doing so based on thinking "I look at many better looking girls on Instagram" and not that they meet and pick up many better looking girls.

This 5'4" and 170lbs is Average today in America.
55419-1.jpg

The girl in the OP is far better than average just be virtue of being in good shape and would be a good pick up on a Saturday night for most any guy.

You are fucking insane

Back