Woman Tricks Dozens of Guys Into Mass Tinder "Date"

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So this broad wanted to do a "live tinder" so she matched a bunch of dudes and told them all to meet her in Union Square (NYC) for their date. They all show up to a huge crowd of dudes at a DJ stage where this chick is waiting.

"She contacted me, she said, 'Hey we should get a drink sometime. But, oh, I got held up by this presentation so let's do it later.' So a month goes by and she says 'Hey, I'm finally free, do you wanna meet me at Union Square for my friend's DJ set, we'll get a drink and we'll see what happens'" Spencer said, noting that Natasha used the winky face emoji at the end.

Then she started eliminating guys.

"The gist of it was she wanted to do Live Tinder. Folks were pretty mad," Nicholas said, adding that she appeared to have security and staff helping her with the show. "And she started calling the different characteristics she doesn't like. 'If you're Puerto Rican and support Trump leave!' 'If you have a long beard leave.' Then she did a competition."

She even made them prove their physical prowess to her

"The majority of the group, like 95 percent, were like aaahhh, watching as the fucking idiots fell in line to her demands to do push ups and run...She did a live swipe line, right and left. I left at that point."

<36>

Full Article: http://gothamist.com/2018/08/20/dudes_duped_in_tinder_scam.php

LOL That's funny. I vote to keep her in the gene pool, she's good at exposing the retards.

Those men who got duped however....Sterilize them, sterilize them all. They could pollute the genepool.

If you use tinder and that happens to you, I dont feel bad

Beta AF.

Also, screw this wench and her private Instagram account.

Where's the Skank? picture of tinder skank?
She's supposedly an Instagram model named Natasha Aponte

This is the best image of her I can find

20-natasha-union-square-date-scam.w700.h700.jpg

EDIT: I think this is her, too

MCIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

A dick move for sure, but a hilarious dick move.

she's hot but not even worthy of a fucking line up. Come on.... If it was a skank like this skank below than it's a different story. I would eat her shit stained toilet seat. No skank with this kind of body is on tinder though.
IW5mGvJ.jpg

I can't believe she did all of this because I started screening her phone calls.

stop acting like you have any interest in women
images

btw I'm going to spam this thread up good lol

There's not enough uppercuts in the world to give that chick her just desserts.
The narcissism on that one..
And sterilize the betas that did her bidding
<DisgustingHHH>

Also watch this become a sort of trend

There will be a male response
Let the battle of the douches BEGINNÑNN

Back