Woman Taunting Armed Trump Supporters on camera “Are you going to kill me with your AR”?

I obviously don’t agree with that either but as we’ve seen untrained kids running around armed isn’t the answer. Regardless of rittenhouse using self defence he is still in a world of trouble and so is that guy who killed the other guy in Colorado. All this street mayhem isn’t going to lead to anything positive.

He seemed more trained than most beat cops.

He will be fine because the most he will be convicted of is some BS weapons charge. Then he will sue the networks, make the news rounds and probably write a damn book

Again pretending these are the same things is silly. If you want to argue that the antifa being ignored by the police and government that’s one issue. I totally understand without antifa and blm this violence wouldn’t exist but the real problem is governments encouraging them to continue the mayhem.

But when your Government encourages the mayhem what must be done.

Actually it's to intimidate left wing totalitarians who would take away our rights. Stop using a junkies overdose in police custody as an excuse to commit violence and arson and there will be no problem.
He overdosed on an excess of knee to his neck.

But when your Government encourages the mayhem what must be done.
Hopefully the election goes the right way and an end is put to this nonsense...Am I optimistic that happens either way I’m not sure.

Actually he probably didn’t...but it doesn’t really matter does it in blm org there’s always another martyr right around the corner.
It doesn't matter when a cop refuses to ease up on a guy pleading for mercy and an outraged crowd point blank telling him the guy is unconscious and being killed.

Again pretending these are the same things is silly.

How are they not the same? The communists are using American citizens as a weapon. They are controlling their minds by pumping Marxist, Leninist and social justice ideologies into their soft heads. Communists are known to use brainwashing against their enemies.

These minutemen are literally defending America from a communist attack.

How are they not the same? The communists are using American citizens as a weapon. They are controlling their minds by pumping Marxist, Leninist and social justice ideologies into their soft heads. Communists are known to use brainwashing against their enemies.

These minutemen are literally defending America from a communist attack.
I agree with your first paragraph whole heartedly. The problem lies within our own education and government as to why the above is happening unchecked. As to the minute men protecting America I’m not entirely sold that street warfare is the route to go but I’m not against people protecting their own homes and businesses with lethal force if needed.

It's not a militia unless they are involved in paramilitary activity or law enforcement functions, neither of which the gentlemen in the video were involved in.

They weren't engaging in paramilitary activity? Really? You don't seem to know what that term means.

I mean, they certainly thought they were a militia. They formed up, strapped up and took action against what they thought to be govt tyranny.

Seems pretty obvious what they were doing, and what they were thinking. I mean, you have their leader's facebook page, for example........

What state law are you claiming is being broken here?

On the state level, it seems like they're directly violating

32.509 State military establishment; composition; organized and unorganized militia.

Sec. 109.

The organized militia of this state taken collectively shall be known as the state military establishment and constitutes the armed forces of this state. The organized militia consists of the army national guard, the air national guard, and the defense force when actually in existence as provided in this act. The unorganized militia consists of all other able-bodied citizens of this state and all other able-bodied citizens who are residents of this state who have or shall have declared their intention to become citizens of the United States, who shall be age 17 or over and not more than age 60, and shall be subject to state military duty as provided in this act.

History: 1967, Act 150, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1967

That last part is pretty pertinent when it comes to these freaks.

And clearly a violation of the second amendment pertaining to regulation of militias. It's pretty damn clear, the militias are not legal if not regulated and under the purview of a state governorship.

The dating of many of these state provisions and statutes should make the reasoning obvious.

The law in Michigan on militias and their regulation has long since been made clear in their legal apparatus.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-of-1967.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0iqOU-tbbwRVRUapqcKQDv

They weren't engaging in paramilitary activity? Really? You don't seem to know what that term means.

I mean, they certainly thought they were a militia. They formed up, strapped up and took action against what they thought to be govt tyranny.

Seems pretty obvious what they were doing, and what they were thinking. I mean, you have their leader's facebook page, for example........

Did you even watch the video OP posted? None of what you said happened.

There was no action taken against the government in the video.

Did you even watch the video OP posted? None of what you said happened.

There was no action taken against the government in the video.

Then why did they get arrested? Let me guess, like the Bundy's, they did nothing. It's just a fabrication by the FBI.

Weird how you know they weren't a militia when they damn sure thought they were, and had a local sheriff supporting them. You know they armed up and formed coalition in their little rally at the state capital, right?

If only @hillelslovak87 was this outraged over actual violent behavior.

If only you could bring something to the conversation......

Then why did they get arrested? Let me guess, like the Bundy's, they did nothing. It's just a fabrication by the FBI.

Weird how you know they weren't a militia when they damn sure thought they were, and had a local sheriff supporting them. You know they armed up and formed coalition in their little rally at the state capital, right?

How did you extrapolate all of that from the video?

Clip culture. Anything for that 15 second gotcha moment so you can get a pat on the back from your echo chamber.

She's allowed to taunt them. They are not allowed to shoot her. Who cares what she says to them- the firearm is the last word in any conflict. It is a statement, and that statement is "There was no other way."
If insults or verbal harassment are the kinds of things that make you brandish, you are not the kind of person who should have a gun.

She's allowed to taunt them. They are not allowed to shoot her. Who cares what she says to them- the firearm is the last word in any conflict. It is a statement, and that statement is "There was no other way."
If insults or verbal harassment are the kinds of things that make you brandish, you are not the kind of person who should have a gun.

Agreed.

I would have rather seen him ignore her and not give her what she wanted

She's allowed to taunt them.

That might depend.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/h/harassment/

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. Harassment is unwanted, unwelcomed and uninvited behavior that demeans, threatens or offends the victim and results in a hostile environment for the victim. Harassing behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.

The following is an example of a state law dealing with harassment:

"S 240.25 Harassment in the first degree.

A person is guilty of harassment in the first degree when he or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses another person by following such person in or about a public place or places or by engaging in a course of conduct or by repeatedly committing acts which places such person in reasonable fear of physical injury. This section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.

Harassment in the first degree is a class B misdemeanor.

S 240.26 Harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

1. He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or
  2. He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or
  3. He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.

She wanted a reaction but he was not good at it.

Would have just called her a dirty cunt and to fuck off then walk away.

Then say nothing more just video her going out of her mind.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back