• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woman Taunting Armed Trump Supporters on camera “Are you going to kill me with your AR”?

They simply yelled at the lady and called her a cunt, then they went on their way. None of those things falls under what militia's do.

article-0-203C9DB900000578-441_964x632.jpg

The people thought it was a good idea to defend their country against communist insurgents.
I was yanking your chain but this is what I mean. The way you’re talking makes Putin happy the way Trump winning the election did.

And are unorganized militias legal?

How about plotting to kidnap a sitting US governor?

How about meeting with members of other militias in other states, planning more attacks, like on the governor of Virginia?

The age of consent is 16 in a lot of states. Doesn't mean you're gonna go fuck a 16 year old, yeah? It's legal, so it's a good idea, right?

Maybe not the best argument for you to plod forth with?
{<jimmies}

Was Rittenhouse's incident related to militia activity? Who thought it was proper to put him in that position with a deadly weapon?

I would have to say no. First one guy isn't a militia, second the incident falls under self defense. From what I understand he was functioning under his own free will. Nobody "put" him there, he wanted to be there.

Lot of projection coming from the usual suspects. Fuck that instigating chick and fuck antifa.

Right the woman is the fool and not the scared little bitches who are so weak they need to walk around with a gun for protection.
If you think you need a gun for protection, you loose the right to call yourself a man and have to go through life as a little scared bitch because that's what you are.
So how would you defend yourself if a bunch if peaceful protesters came by and decided to burn your house down with you and your family in It? Uppercuts? Throw rocks?

There was a time when we respected young men who put themselves in danger to protect a community.
Now they celebrate them turning into women or buying stuff down. That's what real heroes do.

The biggest problem is that it is legal to walk around with an AR locked and loaded. It just raises the tension of any confrontation. Before any of you start talking about constitutional rights. how much of a dumb idea would it be for your 18 year old kid to go locked and loaded with an AR-15 to a protest?

Or maybe come at it from another angle.

How horrified would you be if people were wondering the streets with manchettes instead of guns? Manchettes are safer than guns.

To your first point. - There is no tension if there isn't confrontation. The gun is immaterial to the situation, it is simply a tool, ready to be used when needed. Rittenhouse showed us that. If you are nervous and tense due to its presence then get the f*ck away from it and leave the armed person alone. Duh.

To your second point. - I grew up around firearms. Over 40 years and I've never shot anyone. Time spent in my youth walking around the local town with a semi-automatic Marlin .22 rifle as I headed to the woods to shoot. Time with my Dad and others where I hunted with a 12 Gauge or .308 rifle. Any 18 year old of mine would have the same values, civility, and respect for people and firearms as myself so I'd be more worried about the idiot leftists at the protest than the fact that my child had a loaded gun at said protests. At age 18 did your parents lock you away and tell you what you could and couldn't do?

To your third point. - I'm fine with people wandering the streets with machetes as long as they are within their legal rights to do so and they don't commit a crime with them. People need to stop thinking of themselves as perpetual victims. If the thought of people in the streets with machetes scares you then maybe you shouldn't go outside. Or, maybe that example illustrates why human beings have the right to protect themselves and their loved ones and the fact that a firearm is the most logical means of defense.

To your second point. - I grew up around firearms. Over 40 years and I've never shot anyone. Time spent in my youth walking around the local town with a semi-automatic Marlin .22 rifle as I headed to the woods to shoot. Time with my Dad and others where I hunted with a 12 Gauge or .308 rifle. Any 18 year old of mine would have the same values, civility, and respect for people and firearms as myself so I'd be more worried about the idiot leftists at the protest than the fact that my child had a loaded gun at said protests. At age 18 did your parents lock you away and tell you what you could and couldn't do?

Same here, as far as growing up with firearms as an intrinsic part of life. When I took Hunter’s Safety, my middle school teacher left her guns in the classroom all day in between English classes and Hunter Ed. What a different world it was. We certainly didn’t put on armor and parade ourselves down Main Street like pretend soldiers.

The difference now is that folks seem to lack the maturity that comes with the responsibility of gun ownership. Yet, we have folks that build their identity around their guns. It’s pretty bizarre to me, and I can’t say I “get it.” Based on the man in the video yelling “stupid cunt,” I’d say he is lacking in temperament and maturity. He’s the type of person you need to avoid, gun or not. That’s the main reason I’d never go to one of these protests, it’s the unstable and lost folks that get pulled into these “movements.” Give them a gun and yeah, it can be scary.

She wanted a reaction but he was not good at it.

Would have just called her a dirty cunt and to fuck off then walk away.

Then say nothing more just video her going out of her mind.

Or, why not just say, “No, ma’am; I would never shoot anyone except if my safety or life depended on it. I believe in the 2nd Amendment but mean you no harm.” You know, like a grown ass man? Parading around like a Soldier of Fortune neck beard and shrieking “cunt” doesn’t exactly reflect well on gun owners. If you are going to take the step to publicly brandish a long gun, I think you have a responsibility to think how you look and act reflects on all of us.

Well thats a pretty simplistic, and i must add, a shitty, description of a rather complex matter...

Here's the long version, as per SCOTUS.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/554/570/

Finally, the adjective “well-regulated” implies nothing more than the imposition of proper discipline and training. See Johnson 1619 (“Regulate”: “To adjust by rule or method”); Rawle 121–122; cf. Va. Declaration of Rights §13 (1776), in 7 Thorpe 3812, 3814 (referring to “a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms”).

Here's my simplistic one.

One that can kick ass because they have the equipment and skills to do so.

Discipline and training sounds like skills to me. Equipment would seem implied since it's hard to train with what you don't have, eh?

To button up "discipline".

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/discipline

noun
1. training to act in accordance with rules; drill: military discipline.

A militia not versed in the rules of handling firearms would be less than well-regulated in that capacity. :)

Or, why not just say, “No, ma’am; I would never shoot anyone except if my safety or life depended on it. I believe in the 2nd Amendment but mean you no harm.” You know, like a grown ass man? Parading around like a Soldier of Fortune neck beard and shrieking “cunt” doesn’t exactly reflect well on gun owners. If you are going to take the step to publicly brandish a long gun, I think you have a responsibility to think how you look and act reflects on all of us.

Do you actually think that would have stopped her? I'm fine with being polite at first but we don't see what happens before the recording started. At a certain point you just tell people to fuck off and go about what you were doing.

lol at complaining about the woman and ignoring the big ass elephant in the room which is a bunch of dudes casually walking around in the streets holding ASSAULT rifles. Its called an ASSAULT rifle for a reason guys. Come on.

"Who decides properly formed?" Was a dumb question so I addressed the other half of his post.

Definitely not the communist left.
I think you know these militias aren’t properly formed and you just want to deflect.

Back