Woman Taunting Armed Trump Supporters on camera “Are you going to kill me with your AR”?

Right the woman is the fool and not the scared little bitches who are so weak they need to walk around with a gun for protection.
If you think you need a gun for protection, you loose the right to call yourself a man and have to go through life as a little scared bitch because that's what you are.

Right the woman is the fool and not the scared little bitches who are so weak they need to walk around with a gun for protection.
If you think you need a gun for protection, you loose the right to call yourself a man and have to go through life as a little scared bitch because that's what you are.
Man I hate when I "loose" my rights

Seriously, have people gotten this dorky to grab their weapons and dorky little Trump flags and hit the streets like some sort of patrol.

Trumps America...

that's crazy man
have you ever tried DMT?

I wouldn't feel bad for that woman if he shot her, nor would i feel bad for that guy if he went to jail for shooting her.

Imagine the surprise of the guy with an AR who goes to prison for shooting someone just for mocking him.
And it's such a surprise that although he's carrying a fire arm, they don't really shoot random people like leftist cucks claim them to be...not even when provoked...they shoot people who are a threat to their safety...

And the Darwin award goes to....... A retarded karen

Kind of hard to focus on her stupidity in a video that also contains an emotionally volatile person larping around like he's taking on the Taliban.

You see it as pathetic and dangerous and disturbing. But it's admirable Alpha Male behavior to the Trump lovers in this forum.

Remember who their hero is.

Kyle-Rittenhouse-640x637-1.png

You see it as pathetic and dangerous and disturbing. But it's admirable Alpha Male behavior to the Trump lovers in this forum.

Remember who their hero is.

Kyle-Rittenhouse-640x637-1.png
Rittenhouse isn’t a hero, he went out of his way to put himself in a situation that lead to him having to defend himself. You can bet every dollar you have he wished he stayed home and same with that fool in Colorado.

The biggest problem is that it is legal to walk around with an AR locked and loaded. It just raises the tension of any confrontation. Before any of you start talking about constitutional rights. how much of a dumb idea would it be for your 18 year old kid to go locked and loaded with an AR-15 to a protest?

Or maybe come at it from another angle.

How horrified would you be if people were wondering the streets with manchettes instead of guns? Manchettes are safer than guns.

The problem is parents raising scared ass pussy bitches. LoL.

Don't like guns or freedom? Move to Venezuela.

Or California.

Actually it's to intimidate left wing totalitarians who would take away our rights. Stop using a junkies overdose in police custody as an excuse to commit violence and arson and there will be no problem.

Overdose? If you have to "make up" facts to support your argument you argument is shit.

EZdT1JZXsAUN_Jq.jpg

Rittenhouse isn’t a hero, he went out of his way to put himself in a situation that lead to him having to defend himself. You can bet every dollar you have he wished he stayed home and same with that fool in Colorado.

There was a time when we respected young men who put themselves in danger to protect a community.

It'd be nice if states enforced existing laws and statutes pertaining to private militias, since they're illegal and all.

The lady is a dipshit, but there's a bigger problem in that vid.

What state law are you claiming is being broken here?

Overdose? If you have to "make up" facts to support your argument you argument is shit.

EZdT1JZXsAUN_Jq.jpg

to be fair, the "other significant conditions" segment of this do provide some validity to his claim.

There was a time when we respected young men who put themselves in danger to protect a community.
Yeah we call them trained law enforcement not hired kids running around with guns. It’s a shame you think they are the same thing. And we know how it turns out don’t we.

Kind of hard to focus on her stupidity in a video that also contains an emotionally volatile person larping around like he's taking on the Taliban.
He's taking on communism, the most dangerous enemy to ever face mankind.

Back