• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GSP's IG post debated over by Mark Coleman, Alex Volk., and Gordon Ryan

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
GSP not a fan of roid road rage and racing on the hi-way.

From the IG comments, not surprised with Gordon's reply.

Coleman: This is the best advice ever. It’s very very dangerous out there. Yes, just turn the other cheek. Wish the guy another happy day and go on your way. It’s the coolest thing to do. Also, just do it.

Volk: You the man George 🙏

Ryan: If you have over 500hp, it's a race 😂

In b4, "so that's why he doesn't finish fights".

If you scroll down, you'd see comments from Johnny Walker, Alan Ngalani, and Sammy Hagar??

GSP had enough of those Aliens racing through our Milky Way @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
giphy.gif

GSP had enough of those Aliens racing through our Milky Way @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
giphy.gif
hahaha GSP always reminds me of that time when @BroRogan met Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp and slipped into another dimension.

It was so hard to get him back because Knapp told us that our lovely little Bro Rogany was no longer living in time, he was not dealing in time. So confusing for us and upsetting at the same time

alien-cat-kritzman-blog.jpg

Nah. If somebody pass me I am throwin hands bro, Idc if its a cop with their sirene. They cant do anything once I see red.

Cool to know I'm not the only one that you can't mess with

Man, I maybe, small, out of shape, old, barely able to get up my couch, but I wouldn't try me, I intend to be surprised by how tough I am

Coleman: This is the best advice ever. It’s very very dangerous out there. Yes, just turn the other cheek. Wish the guy another happy day and go on your way. It’s the coolest thing to do. Also, just do it.

If you scroll down, you'd see comments from Johnny Walker, Alan Ngalani, and Sammy Hagar??

He's not wrong..

Unfortunately I see a lot of this kind of stuff in my travels in the NYC metro area. Just yesterday I was sure I was going to witness an incident, as a car had been blocking the exit to a parking lot and had gotten a bunch of people behind him super mad.

Best to just keep your distance form that stuff.

edit I will admit the day before that I had a friendly race against an Alfa Romeo Giulia on the open road. Actually, it wasn't much of a race TBH I kept slowing down to let him catch up until I finally punched it and left him in the dust..

Good advice from the goat..

I'm a late in life driver. I never learned til I was 28.

Even in the worse of traffic in Toronto, I'm just glad I'm not on the bus. It's never worth losing your head over.

GSP and those guys are not insecure morons that call themselves alpha males and shit like that. They have nothing to prove to anyone. Only morons seek out problems, and only weak men wants to fight as soon as they feel their manhood is challenged.

Real GOAT shit right there.

So people in the US get road rage even if someone passes them? Lol.

For me, the worst is when you are driving within the speed limit or even a bit over the limit and you are on the left lane (for overtaking) and there are 2-3 lanes in total and there appears a guy behind you almost touching your bumper trying to go WAY above the speed limit and he flashes his lights on you to get out of his way. That pisses me off the most. I can understand if I'm overtaking and I'm not even hitting the speed limit and I block someone behind me but I'm already going over the speed limit to overpass but some moron with BMW going 150miles per hour appearing out of nowhere (because maybe he just overtook people going via the right lane instead) need his lane free NOW and doesn't even realize that if I hit the break pedal he is going to slam into me since he is leaving no proper space between our cars.
Those fuckers are a hazard.

For me, the worst is when you are driving within the speed limit or even a bit over the limit and you are on the left lane (for overtaking) and there are 2-3 lanes in total and there appears a guy behind you almost touching your bumper trying to go WAY above the speed limit and he flashes his lights on you to get out of his way. That pisses me off the most. I can understand if I'm overtaking and I'm not even hitting the speed limit and I block someone behind me but I'm already going over the speed limit to overpass but some moron with BMW going 150miles per hour appearing out of nowhere (because maybe he just overtook people going via the right lane instead) need his lane free NOW and doesn't even realize that if I hit the break pedal he is going to slam into me since he is leaving no proper space between our cars.
Always them BMW's too haha

Had a truck come up behind me aggressively a couple months ago, I just got out of his way as soon as a I could. Of course I was thinking dude was a hot head in a hurry, well he was, he turned into the hospital at the next light. You just never know….
<seedat>

Last edited:

Highway state-r here. No one knows how to use the highway and when you're used to a lot of traffic, people get very possessive about "their spot."

Ex.
A lot of the time, someone will be using the left lane, but not passing (for everyone who doesn't know, the left lane is not about speed, it's JUST passing. I don't care how fast you think you're going, if you can move right, you do so). And it doesn't matter what speed they're going, but just the act of passing them on the right is almost like a challenge or embarrassing them and they get real mad and start speeding up again to prove a point or even get in front of you.

It's like, people are fuckups and if your driving habits remind them that they are fuckups, their first reaction is to get mad at you

Highway state-r here. No one knows how to use the highway and when you're used to a lot of traffic, people get very possessive about "their spot."

Ex.
A lot of the time, someone will be using the left lane, but not passing (for everyone who doesn't know, the left lane is not about speed, it's JUST passing. I don't care how fast you think you're going, if you can move right, you do so). And it doesn't matter what speed they're going, but just the act of passing them on the right is almost like a challenge or embarrassing them and they get real mad and start speeding up again to prove a point or even get in front of you.

It's like, people are fuckups and if your driving habits remind them that they are fuckups, their first reaction is to get mad at you
Lol. We have that here in Poland as well with the left lane idiots just driving there and there is nobody on the middle lane. And they often drive way below speed limit too.

There are so many people frustrated with their lives, you can tell just by going for a little ride. I don't like driving anywhere where there are many cars because morons around you is a guaranteed. And people are so pissed at everything and can't wait for anything either. If I see someone is in the reverse to try to get out of their spot I will stop, chill and let them. But some people will honk the fuck out of you even if you started reversing when nobody was in sight. Then someone appeared from around the corner you couldn't predict because you don't have a magic ball and they honk because they think the road must be empty at all times when they want to go.
Hell, one guy once honked me because I was waiting on a red light and he was approaching me from behind fast and when he was close the light turned green for me and I was slowly accelerating but he had to slow down because he was going fast already. Not sure what he was thinking I could possibly do in that situation unless I had a Tesla in turbo mode.

I feel pity for these fuckers, honestly.
It's mostly behind the wheel because they feel invincible there in their cars.

Last edited:
Lol. We have that here in Poland as well with the left lane idiots just driving there and there is nobody on the middle lane. And they often drive way below speed limit too.

There are so many people frustrated with their lives, you can tell just by going for a little ride. I don't like driving anywhere where there are many cars because morons around you is a guaranteed. And people are so pissed at everything and can't wait for anything either. If I see someone is in the reverse to try to get out of their spot I will stop, chill and let them. But some people will honk the fuck out of you even if you started reversing when nobody was in sight. Then someone appeared from around the corner you couldn't predict because you don't have a magic ball and they honk because they think the road must be empty at all times when they want to go.
I feel pity for these fuckers, honestly.
It's mostly behind the wheel because they feel invincible there in their cars.
Jersey gets REAL bad some times. It's hard enough getting people to understand the left lane is for passing that no one will ever understand that EVERY lane is the passing lane to the one on it's right. It ends up so that the fastest lane is almost always the right lane with just a few stragglers in it, cuz drivers treat it like the uncool table at high school that you shouldn't sit at even when no one's there. One a 3 lane highway 20-30% of people are in the left lane and 60-70% are in the middle lane just splitting the traffic. It's fuckin awful. Stay right except to pass, it's not difficult! So frustrating. Ya just try to stay calm through it best ya can

It's definitely an 'in their car' thing, like you said. Something about being behind a wheel is like being behind a keyboard. People feel safe to just be dirtbags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back