• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Your non-favorite fighters getting KTFO'd

200w.gif

Dan Henderson is a fucking douchebag. Why did he throw these unnecessary elbows on the corpse of Lombard? Did that guy trash talked him?

Dan Henderson is a fucking douchebag. Why did he throw these unnecessary elbows on the corpse of Lombard? Did that guy trash talked him?
I think he was just hyped to win after losing to Belfort by KO again, a trilogy I forgot was finished at a random fight night in Sao Paulo.

Throw until the ref pulls you off. Was Fancis a douche for hammer fisting Overeem after that uppercut?

Henderson is doing his job and tbh if there is a Douche in the situation it's Lombard.

I think he was just hyped to win after losing to Belfort by KO again, a trilogy I forgot was finished at a random fight night in Sao Paulo.

Being hyped for a win doesn't justify that behavior... But what could I expect from a guy who is still celebrating his H-Bomb on Bisping like an immature brat.

Throw until the ref pulls you off. Was Fancis a douche for hammer fisting Overeem after that uppercut?

Henderson is doing his job and tbh if there is a Douche in the situation it's Lombard.

Elbows on a downed opponents are worse than punches. Plus it's not the first time that Hendo act like that.

Was expecting GSP vs Serra 2. I think Matt is really funny but he was quite the asshole sometimes. And no Hughes, Weidman? And atleast one more Shaub KO, come on.

I would normally have nothing against Reyes, but after he acted like he was the champion despite losing to Jones, it was pretty satisfying to see him slide the way he did.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

Stipe KOing DC in their second fight also felt like vindication after all those blatant eye pokes, and of course, Holm/Rousey is always great for a rewatch.

Also,

Cro Cop getting revenge against Gonzaga...I remember we were all pretty pesimistic before the match and the first 3 rounds all you could hear is silence.
Then CC got him with the elbow standing and BUTCHERED gonzaga on the ground...my friend almost jumped out of the window...(2nd floor but still).
It was nothing personal, Gonzaga killing CC in the 1st fight via headkick literally traumatized a nation. Gave kids from my generation PTSD...it was a long time coming.
Similar to these two legends, only it was 10 of us.

Back