Opinion Will Trump Being on the JRE Make a Uuge Difference by November?

You're right. We don't know for sure if Harris is not coming on. I don't watch all of Rogan's pods...hardly any in fact because overall I think the dude has really poor judgement. Outside of that however, he's f'n Joeprah. He has massive appeal to the sheep following that subscribes to him. I do follow his opinion on the presidential election though because its important to me, and Ive always thought Joprah could have massive impact. I understand the context of whats happening with his perspective on the candidates. He has for a long time abstained from supporting either candidate. I believe he hates Harris more than he does Trump. Recent guests have come on (ie Elon, Chamath and several others) who've spoken glowingly of Trump and I think Joprah's stance on the dude has softened and thats why he's having him on. Along with Elon desperately asking Joe to have him on. A lot of these guests have gone 180 in their opinions of Trump.

If he doesn't end up having Harris on, its most definitely an endorsement for Trump.

What on earth would make you think it's just Joe's call whether or not Harris comes on? If he's having Trump on, for sure he would have Harris on from his end, and there's a 0% chance her team would ever let her go anywhere near there. She's been whiffing softballs on shows that even Bill Maher calls "shows where her ass is pre kissed", and it took her 2 1/2 months to even work up the nerve for a 22 minute segment on the View.

It's not like her campaign weren't aware that she only appeals to single women and gay men, but they also know she can't think or answer any follow up questions on any topic, so they're pretty much stuck filming skits with Tampon Tim pretending to be straight and dress up like Elmer Fudd as he can't load his gun, and hiring the Village People to tell people they love "bears" and eat carburetors.

You guys are missing a huge HUGE piece of elections. Only half the people vote. So when you ask things like "who are the undecided voters by now?" the answer is more than 100 million people... the people that don't vote. Getting even a small chunk of them can annihilate your current voting patterns.

Many JRE listeners likely are non-voters by the way, so yeah.

Its being reported by various unconfirmed sources that Trump is about to show up on the JRE which could result in reaching over 100 million listeners.

Rogan has voiced several times that he won't have either Trump or Harris on because he wants to stay out of politics and not be an influencer.

For this to happen is really big imo. He's not having Harris on so thats automatically proving his bias now. He's thrown hate at both candidates but Im starting to think this is the work of Elon who he's had on 3 times and has become a rabid Trump supporter. In fact, he believes his career depends on Trumps reelection. If Trump fails this time, TSLA stock is going to dump hard along with the cryptos. They will go parabolic if the opposite happens. Ive got my bets in.

Elon is one of the sources who's been saying this is happening, and he apparently was the mediator to make the Trump appearance a reality. He's had other guests on including Chamath Palihapitiya who voiced a 180 in perspective and his positive opinions on Trump

Whats say the lefties here? Concerned? Anxious? This is bigger than Taylor Swift

About as much difference as Taylor Swift endorsing Harris: those who care about it already made their mind up whom they were going to vote for a long time ago.

Or to put it another way: preaching to the choir.

Dumb for Trump to do this.
Being seen in the graces of trump is pretty much Zelenskiesk or even Maddenesk in nature…

“if they die, they die”

Let’s see if Rogan chooses wisely…

What on earth would make you think it's just Joe's call whether or not Harris comes on? If he's having Trump on, for sure he would have Harris on from his end, and there's a 0% chance her team would ever let her go anywhere near there. She's been whiffing softballs on shows that even Bill Maher calls "shows where her ass is pre kissed", and it took her 2 1/2 months to even work up the nerve for a 22 minute segment on the View.

It's not like her campaign weren't aware that she only appeals to single women and gay men, but they also know she can't think or answer any follow up questions on any topic, so they're pretty much stuck filming skits with Tampon Tim pretending to be straight and dress up like Elmer Fudd as he can't load his gun, and hiring the Village People to tell people they love "bears" and eat carburetors.
Merely implying the invite isn't even there from him. This Trump thing is coming from Elon. I doubt Joe would seek Trump out for this. Joprah has said several times that Trumps asked more than several times and he's negged him until now.

The best way to not be biased is have them both on.

Hell have them both on at the same time, throw goofy Roganesque questions at them and let them debate each other. Best episode ever.

Also ask them both questions about their questionable past sexual exploits.

Being seen in the graces of trump is pretty much Zelenskiesk or even Maddenesk in nature…

“if they die, they die”

Let’s see if Rogan chooses wisely…
He's winning granted he's beating a literal post turtle but he is winning only one that can mess it up is his mouth . M Trump should find Bidens. Basement an stay there let Vance do the speaking hwa a much better political speaker n knows how to not put foot in mouf at least not as much.

He's winning granted he's beating a literal post turtle but he is winning only one that can mess it up is his mouth . M Trump should find Bidens. Basement a stay there let Vance do the speaking hwa a much better political speaker n knows how to not put foot in mouf at least not as much.
Whole heartedly agree.

The best way to not be biased is have them both on.

Hell have them both on at the same time, throw goofy Roganesque questions at them and let them debate each other. Best episode ever.

Also ask them both questions about their questionable past sexual exploits.

This. Rogan holding a more legit presidential debate than the complete farce which the media calls a debate would be huge.

I had been interested to see him on JRE, but Joe was already beaten to the punch by Theo Von and Andrew Schultz who had very "fun" podcasts with Trump. That really isn't Joe's style anymore, and unless Shane Gillis is in the third chair I think it will probably end up being boring by comparison.

Last edited:
I was interested to see him on JRE, but Joe was already beaten to the punch by Theo Von and Andrew Schultz who had very "fun" podcasts with Trump. That really isn't Joe's style anymore, and unless Shane Gillis is in the third chair I think it will probably end up being boring by comparison.
They should have Tyson on with Trump. Would be cool to hear.

I was interested to see him on JRE, but Joe was already beaten to the punch by Theo Von and Andrew Schultz who had very "fun" podcasts with Trump. That really isn't Joe's style anymore, and unless Shane Gillis is in the third chair I think it will probably end up being boring by comparison.
It'll prob break the record in downloads for him.

His highest ever was one of the Elon Musks

Last edited:
Back