Wilder vs Parker & Joshua vs Wallin Dec.23rd SAUDI card

Looking forward to this card, reminds me of the cancelled High Noon in Hong Kong card

We will probably see the expected fighters win, but there may be a lot of questions asked if its not a questionable card(which it could well be)

The Hrgovic fight tells me he's definitely not great.
I think we could do that with every fighter ever.

Did you see Fury in basically every fight from Klitschko til now with the exception of a few fights, he looks like an ass in almost every single one.

I think we could do that with every fighter ever.

Did you see Fury in basically every fight from Klitschko til now with the exception of a few fights, he looks like an ass in almost every single one.

Erm no.

ANTHONY JOSHUA VS. OTTO WALLIN & DEONTAY WILDER VS. JOSEPH PARKER​

WEIGH IN​

I’m pumped for this card. I think it’ll deliver.

Joshua means business and I’m expecting a vicious knockout maybe around mid rounds. Parker may cause problems for Wilder but let’s see what happens.

Day-of-Reckoning-official-running-order.jpg

Day of Reckoning Running Order

Anthony Joshua vs. Otto Wallin
Deontay Wilder vs. Joseph Parker
Dmitry Bivol vs. Lyndon Arthur
Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller
Jai Opetaia vs. Ellis Zorro
Filip Hrgovic vs. Mark de Mori
Arslanbek Makhmudov vs. Agit Kabayel
Frank Sanchez vs. Junior Fa

Day of Reckoning – TV coverage

DAZN, ESPN+, TNT Sports, and WeBook.

Saturday 23 December – 8 am PT / 11 am ET / 4 pm UK

Sun Dec 24 – NZDT 5 am / AEDT 3 am

Day of Reckoning PPV information​

On Saturday, 23 December, fight fans will witness an explosive night of action at an affordable price point. Day of Reckoning is available in the US and Canada for $39.99 on DAZN and ESPN+.

Fans can also purchase on WeBook. In the UK, fans can buy for £19.99. The Rest of the World can order the event for $21.99.

Day of Reckoning promises to be an action-filled night of entertainment as part of Riyadh Season. In a UK broadcast first, both DAZN and TNT Sports Box Office will broadcast simultaneously for fans to watch in the UK and Ireland.

Furthermore, customers in the Republic of Ireland can purchase via the DAZN app or TNT Sports Box Office via Sky for €29.99 or €34.99 [on the day].

ESPN will also call the action on pay-per-view

Ring walks [estimated]

Anthony Joshua vs. Otto Wallin 6 pm ET / 11 pm UK
Deontay Wilder vs. Joseph Parker 5 pm ET / 10 pm UK
Dmitry Bivol vs. Lyndon Arthur 4 pm ET / 9 pm UK
Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller 3 pm ET / 8 pm UK
Jai Opetaia vs. Ellis Zorro – 1:45 pm ET / 6:45 pm UK
Filip Hrgovic vs. Mark de Mori – 1 pm ET / 6 pm UK
Arslanbek Makhmudov vs. Agit Kabayel – 12:15 pm ET / 5:15 pm UK
Frank Sanchez vs. Junior Fa – 11:30 am ET / 4:30 pm UK

Last edited:
Wilder only lost cuz he did ayahuasca recently. Those god damn South American shamans and their rituals.

Back