Wilder vs Parker & Joshua vs Wallin Dec.23rd SAUDI card

"In the next five years, Filip Hrgovic will be the king of the heavyweight division."

There's nothing wrong with Arthur's chin.
Arthur has dropped by Suarez after first clean shot.
I’ll honestly be suprised if Wilder doesn’t knock out Parker in 1 round.
Wilder is the favorite for a reason, but I think Parker has the boxing skills to control the fight at least for a while if nothing else.
Not sure I agree with all of that but this is HW boxing (mostly) so anything can happen, and I’d be pretty happy with your predictions. You make some really good points, good post dude. Gotta say I am really looking forward to this card, outside of the couple of obvious mismatches
Hrgovic vs Mark de Mori is the stupidest fight this year.

arthur beat yarde with the jab, unfortunately thats 99% of his game, he's getting pieced up here

lol theyve just had the meet n greet, AJs loathesome disdain for dev sahni is hilarious

Last edited:
I cant wait until Zhang gets his redemption and lands that "Chinese Power, Chinese Speed" on his ass.

I cant wait until Zhang gets his redemption and lands that "Chinese Power, Chinese Speed" on his ass.

Zhang was almost as pathetic as Hrgovic in that fight. Zhang isn't good, he's just better than Joyce, which means virtually nothing.

They're all getting huge cheques, which is maybe why no one's pulled out.

Zhang was almost as pathetic as Hrgovic in that fight. Zhang isn't good, he's just better than Joyce, which means virtually nothing.
Zhang is a great fighter, especially for 6 rounds. His flaw is his output drops drastically after the midway point which will cost him. However I could see him KO'ing both Wilder and AJ to be honest.

Zhang is a great fighter, especially for 6 rounds. His flaw is his output drops drastically after the midway point which will cost him. However I could see him KO'ing both Wilder and AJ to be honest.

The Hrgovic fight tells me he's definitely not great.

Derek Chisora says Wallin gets KO'd in UNDER 5 ROUNDS!​

while he’s not in America, Anthony Joshua training with Tyson Fury’s old coach Ben Davison, ‘AJ’ will continue his working relationship with Derrick James

Last edited:
while he’s not in America, Anthony Joshua training with Tyson Fury’s old coach Ben Davison, ‘AJ’ will continue his working relationship with Derrick James

Haye says a lot of loopy things in the media but he was spot on about Fury's footwork in fight #1 AND the change up he'd use in fight #2.

Back