Wilder vs Fury 2 NOT HAPPENING on May 18th @ Barclays

Dumb by Fury. Firy should of went right for AJ. Now if he loses to a lucky Wilder shot thats it.

Fury vs Joshua is too big of a fight in Britain for it not to happen soon. I also think fury should’ve gone after Joshua next for different reasons, but even if he loses he’ll fight Joshua by the end of 2020. Unless Joshua also loses!

Fury vs Joshua is too big of a fight in Britain for it not to happen soon. I also think fury should’ve gone after Joshua next for different reasons, but even if he loses he’ll fight Joshua by the end of 2020. Unless Joshua also loses!
Fury is man of his word so he is fighting Wilder again....... should of fought AJ imo. I really like Fury the person not sp much tbe fighter but he is good at what he does ....... defence an out point.

Nice, the first fight was an amazing fight, looking forward to this one. 50/50 fight for me once again, Fury being the more skilled boxer but we all seen what Wilder can do with that right hand. Still amazed Fury survived that knockdown.

Back