Wilder vs Fury 2 NOT HAPPENING on May 18th @ Barclays

No problem with Wilder, he’s improved quite a bit in the last 5 years.

That said pulling for the Brit.
Dudes a 6 foot 6 ballerina with a beard.

Both these cats walk through Joshua.

And who before then lol!

Joshua has had 2 unifications fights against wlad and Parker and fought povetkin in a mandatory in his last 4. Your post is fckin laughable pal
Wilder was suppose to fight Povetkin 2 years ago, but the dude popped for PEDs. AJ doesn’t get credit for that, IMO. Wlad and Parker < Ortiz and Fury in terms of competition.

Wilder was suppose to fight Povetkin 2 years ago, but the dude popped for PEDs. AJ doesn’t get credit for that, IMO. Wlad and Parker < Ortiz and Fury in terms of competition.

So based on your post wilder gets no credit for beating Ortiz as he’s been banned twice for PEDs?? In fact so has fury lol! Povetkin was also wilders mandatory, just like he was Joshua’s. Neither champ chose to fight povetkin.
And I’d definately pick wlad over Ortiz, and id also lean towards Parker beating him as well. Parker’s has a ridiculous chin and enough cardio to be a big concern for Ortiz late.

Everyone knows fury won the fight and the scoring was laughable, even including the 1st illegal knockdown (hit behind the head). And let’s have it right, wilder chased a fat, shit, ring rusted version of fury rather than fight Joshua. He deserves no credit for taking that fight when he did. I’ll give him credit for the rematch when it’s announced though

So based on that, your point is wilders best win is stiverne? Pretty fckin impressive in over 40 fights and 4 years as HW champ!

Joshua’s record is far better than wilders in half the fights. That’s not really up for debate. Wilder has beaten top 1 HW, Joshua has 4

Last edited:
So based on your post wilder gets no credit for beating Ortiz as he’s been banned twice for PEDs?? Povetkin was also wilders mandatory, just like he was Joshua’s. Neither champ chose to fight povetkin.
And I’d definately pick wlad over Ortiz, and id also lean towards Parker beating him as well

Everyone knows fury won the fight and the scoring was laughable, even including the 1st illegal knockdown (hit behind the head). And let’s have it right, wilder chased a fat, shit, ring rusted version of fury rather than fight Joshua. He deserves no credit for taking that fight when he did. I’ll give him credit for the rematch when it’s announced though

So based on that, your point is wilders best win is stiverne? Pretty fckin impressive in over 40 fights and 4 years as HW champ!

Joshua’s record is far better than wilders in half the fights. That’s not really up for debate. Wilder has beaten 1 HW, Joshua has 4

You’ll give him credit for taking the rematch, even though it was him dragging his heels in negotiations hoping a brezeale mandatory saved him and the WBC ordered the rematch ?
Wilder is a joke

No problem with Wilder, he’s improved quite a bit in the last 5 years.

That said pulling for the Brit.
Dudes a 6 foot 6 ballerina with a beard.

Both these cats walk through Joshua.

Nah,
Fury could cause AJ problems.. in fact, AJ’s style (textbook) suits Fury perfectly
Wilder - he’d be torched early, wouldn’t even be slightly competitive.

You’ll give him credit for taking the rematch, even though it was him dragging his heels in negotiations hoping a brezeale mandatory saved him and the WBC ordered the rematch ?
Wilder is a joke

Fair point, he doesn’t really have a choice!

Nah,
Fury could cause AJ problems.. in fact, AJ’s style (textbook) suits Fury perfectly
Wilder - he’d be torched early, wouldn’t even be slightly competitive.

Yeah furys the divisions enigma in all honesty. I think wilder and Joshua are the only 2 guys that can beat him because they can knock him out. I think Joshua May have more sustained success than wilder when they fight, but I’d favour fury for the decision.

Wilder is dangerous for anyone but I think Joshua will create more opportunities to knock him out. There’s no way either guy is handling the other’s power but if Joshua can get on inside early, he’ll finish it early. At range he’s a sitting duck

Yeah furys the divisions enigma in all honesty. I think wilder and Joshua are the only 2 guys that can beat him because they can knock him out. I think Joshua May have more sustained success than wilder when they fight, but I’d favour fury for the decision.

Wilder is dangerous for anyone but I think Joshua will create more opportunities to knock him out. There’s no way either guy is handling the other’s power but if Joshua can get on inside early, he’ll finish it early. At range he’s a sitting duck

The only reason fury couldn’t knock wilder out is cos he was rusty and doesn’t have the power anyway, he’s also a safety first fighter - AJ is always willing to take one to give one an is a hell of a lot quicker than the fury we saw land stiff jabs at will...

I could see AJ frustrating wilder with boxing ability to make wilder reckless (as everyone has done to date) then once wilder starts leaving himself open, it’d be goodnight.
5th round and made to look easy.

Unfortunately, wilder would have sustained at least two losses by then, Fury and Whyte.

So based on your post wilder gets no credit for beating Ortiz as he’s been banned twice for PEDs?? In fact so has fury lol! Povetkin was also wilders mandatory, just like he was Joshua’s. Neither champ chose to fight povetkin.
And I’d definately pick wlad over Ortiz, and id also lean towards Parker beating him as well. Parker’s has a ridiculous chin and enough cardio to be a big concern for Ortiz late.

Joshua’s record is far better than wilders in half the fights. That’s not really up for debate. Wilder has beaten top 1 HW, Joshua has 4
The point was that Wilder would have fought Povetkin first and moreso in his prime than AJ did if Povetkin wouldn’t have got caught cheating. You shit on Wilders resume and then say Povetkin is a feather in AJs cap when that was through no fault of Wilder’s...

Not sure how you missed that point, buddy.

The point was that Wilder would have fought Povetkin first and moreso in his prime than AJ did if Povetkin wouldn’t have got caught cheating. You shit on Wilders resume and then say Povetkin is a feather in AJs cap when that was through no fault of Wilder’s...

Not sure how you missed that point, buddy.

Of course it’s no fault of wilders, but I’m Not sure how you can give wilder credit for a guy he never fought? Or not give Joshua credit for knocking the guy out? No else has

My body is ready.

I just imagined how glorious a presser would be with these two plus Shannon The Cannon.

They could tag team him and still fail miserably.

They could tag team him and still fail miserably.

I want to make it perfectly clear that this statement was strictly related to either boxing or pressers.

I want to make it perfectly clear that this statement was strictly related to either boxing or pressers.
The Cannon by double KO within 4 rounds.

Then he eats AJ alive.

Dumb by Fury. Firy should of went right for AJ. Now if he loses to a lucky Wilder shot thats it.

Back