Wilder vs Fury 2 NOT HAPPENING on May 18th @ Barclays

See how fucking easy the fight was to make?
Yet Hearn can't make a fight with fucking anyone who doesn't immediately come in a 10-1 underdog.
Fury and Wilder both making Joshua look like a fucking fool. It's a shame that one of their 0's are gonna have to go though.

Fury and Wilder are stepping up, and I really appreciate that. Really irks me that AJ keeps waiting these guys out, hoping they eliminate and deplete one another.

Guys like Wilder and Fury prove it can be really easy to make a fight when you are the two of the biggest names in the division. Doesn't have to be that complicated.

That's a good thing they settle it. Fury is likely to outbox Wilder this time around. That being said he'd better increase his punch output to bag more rounds, and with his frame and elusive style it will cost him quite some energy.

Now, with all his flaws boxingwise, Wilder always finds a way to land big at some point. You just can't write him off of this.

Fury and Wilder are stepping up, and I really appreciate that. Really irks me that AJ keeps waiting these guys out, hoping they eliminate and deplete one another.

Guys like Wilder and Fury prove it can be really easy to make a fight when you are the two of the biggest names in the division. Doesn't have to be that complicated.

Has the fight been made yet then?

The first fight would’ve been easy considering fury looked like shit and would’ve accepted whatever terms he was offered.
Now they are negotiating a proper deal and where the fight will be held, and it doesn’t seem so straight forward. Let’s be honest, fury is the guy that’s easy to deal with because he doesn’t the have the same demands as either Joshua or wilder, and is the only one of the 3 that is willing to travel to fight. Wilder said theyd do the rematch in Britain! Did anyone really believe that? Negotiations were easy because he got everything he wanted
Fury vs Joshua will also be far easier to make that Joshua vs wilder

The first fight would’ve been easy considering fury looked like shit and would’ve accepted whatever terms he was offered.
Now they are negotiating a proper deal and where the fight will be held, and it doesn’t seem so straight forward. Let’s be honest, fury is the guy that’s easy to deal with because he doesn’t the have the same demands as either Joshua or wilder, and is the only one of the 3 that is willing to travel to fight. Wilder said theyd do the rematch in Britain! Did anyone really believe that? Negotiations were easy because he got everything he wanted
What are you gonna say when the fight is announced soon?
Because all signs point to this fight being made quick and easy.

Also what makes you think "Fury vs Joshua will also be far easier to make"?
Joshua and Hearn are flat out snubbing Fury in the media, saying shit like "What even is the lineal title! We don't care about imaginary belts!".
Fury's not gonna take anything less than 50/50, and Joshua's not in any rush to lose to a big fat Gypsy.

All indications are that it is surprisingly well on its way.

Wilder's largest demand (though not only one) is his VADA demand which I respect.

I hope it will happen and imagine it will be soon.

I look for Wilder to win the rematch. He just needs to put some intelligence behind his right hand.

What are you gonna say when the fight is announced soon?
Because all signs point to this fight being made quick and easy.

Also what makes you think "Fury vs Joshua will also be far easier to make"?
Joshua and Hearn are flat out snubbing Fury in the media, saying shit like "What even is the lineal title! We don't care about imaginary belts!".
Fury's not gonna take anything less than 50/50, and Joshua's not in any rush to lose to a big fat Gypsy.
If fury beats wilder then the AJ fight is easy as it will be 50.50

Everyone moaning at AJ but reality is Wilder demands before fury were unrealistic.....fury wilder 1 got made easy as wilder thought fury would be easy to beat given his lay off and fury would have accepted anything to get back at the big stage he had massive confidence in his ability.

Now this rematch needs to be gotten out of the way so winner can face AJ....as they will.

AJ has made offers to both for April but lets be realistic they want the rematch themselves first and they one is getting a double pay day.

Hell ya. I hope they make a lot of money and we get a proper ending either way.

Wilder by brutal KO.

Following Fury on instagram and he is in crazy shape, I have never seen him looking this good (physically) before.

Last edited:
Following Fury on instagram and he is in crazy shape, I have never seen him looking this good (physically) before.

Just seen him in the new thread posted this afternoon. He looks great

Fury beats wilder comfortably...
Then Wilder fights AJ for 25% and Whyte ends up beating Fury by becoming the mandatory by beating Brezeale.

What a great 2019 *sigh*

Then comes the third fight and final decider for AJ vs Whyte -
AJ becomes undisputed and unified hw champ
Fury becomes obese
Wilder becomes a failed rap artist.

Back