Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

Ice Cube he knocked out frickin Debo. Inb4 "Not a Rockstar" He's in the hall of fame.

He's gotten ktfo a few times, there's some vids of it on YouTube.
Didn't see any youtubes in your post.... but someone posted one earlier. Doesn't mean he's not a fighter & Any one can get KO'ed.

I'm sure you can also supply me with many gifs of UFC fighters who get hit just right & get KO'ed... doesn't mean Danzig wasn't a fighter.

Here'z one from the P4P #1 MMA fighter at the time who waz made to look like an ameteur & KO'ed just as fast as Danzig was there.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

I still want to see that fight between Axl Rose and Vince Neil. Those pussies robbed us.

Didn't see any youtubes in your post.... but someone posted one earlier. Doesn't mean he's not a fighter & Any one can get KO'ed.

I'm sure you can also supply me with many gifs of UFC fighters who get hit just right & get KO'ed... doesn't mean Danzig wasn't a fighter.

Here'z one from the P4P #1 MMA fighter at the time who waz made to look like an ameteur & KO'ed just as fast as Danzig was there.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif
I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to display GIFs but I was just saying he's KO'd cold a few times. Phil Anselmo would beat his ass.

Phil Anselmo from Pantera is kind of a bad ass. He's a huge boxing fan and used to train.

Phil used to travel separately from the rest of pantera in his own bus. He would travel with a personal trainer fighting trainer not sure if it was boxing, mma, muay Thai or a mix. As per my neighbor who's good friends with him.

Roger Daltrey, because according to him, he once knocked Pete Townshend down with a swift punch to jaw during a dispute in the studio.
It those tight jeans? How the fuck did he even move? :D

Dave Mustaine from Megadeth...Heard he did martial arts and was a badass

I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to display GIFs but I was just saying he's KO'd cold a few times. Phil Anselmo would beat his ass.
You mentioned youtubes in your original post.... all you do is copy the link in the browser & paste it directly into your post.

Waz Phil Anselmo a fighter as well as the lead singer of Pantera? Did he have training?

If I'm saying Danzig is a fighter & he got knocked out a few times, doez that take away from the fact that he is a fighter? Does Travis Browne getting KO'ed several times by the best fighters on earth mean that he couldn't still beat up at least 98% of the rest of the population of earth?

I don't know, but can expand this question to athletes? Because I think J.J Watt would come in and decimate the heavyweight division. Not only that, but he's a classy guy and great with fans. He's an ambassador for the NFL, and he would be a great ambassador for MMA.

Rockstar? The lead singers from System of a Down and Coheed and Cambria. They both make me nervous.

Dudes from Pantera or Dream Theater.. All OG bad ass dudes, and most have trained or do train in some form of Martial Arts.

Iggy Pop. Would probably be a 125er, but homebody can take some punishment and not even seem to notice.

Prolly right on this one, Maynard is probably the best. He's a purple belt in BJJ and wrestled in HS I think.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

I think Maynard of Tool practices bjj. Still hed get crushed against pros obviously. I dont think any rock star would do well in a cage though not aware of all of em.
Danny Carey though... the dude is huge and agile as fuck.

Back