Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

Maynard James Keenan - he's a purple belt in bjj and threw / grapple fucked a stupid fan who ran up on stage

singing the song 'Pushit' no less, and didn't miss a beat

Nice, I forgot about that.

Nice AV. I am a doom fan as well. Been listening to alot of The Nihilistic Front lately.

David Lee Roth of Van Halen

david-lee-roth-of-the-rock-and-roll-band-van-halen-trains-boxing-with-picture-id452238664

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Danzig#Personal_life

In January 1992, Danzig became a student of Jerry Poteet, a world-renowned martial artist in Jeet Kune Do.[26][78] Danzig has since earned a teaching degree in the discipline.[26] Danzig has also studied Muay Thai.[26]

Geez dude... I'm starting to wish I never posted on this thread.
I never said he waz great... I just said he waz a fighter in a forum thread that waz supposed to be kind of fun about rock star fighters. I couldn't really give 2 sh*ts how good he is... but he is a fighter so I threw his name in there.
Ok I stand corrected, he studies martial arts. Little advice, though. Stop using "z" over the letter "s." No one will take you seriously.

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage & that waz before UFC.
(Edit: please no more pix of a time when Danzig got publicly KO'ed - anyone can be.)

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice. Dat big ol jaw looks like it can take a punch! He waz into some strange stuff though so whatever about all that.

I think Sherdog would refer to him as a "Manlet".......I've heard he's tiny

the singer from rammstein? you'd catch fire if you got close.

I think Sherdog would refer to him as a "Manlet".......I've heard he's tiny
Hehe... he's the exact same height as the current P4P king in MMA... so I don't think we can hold that against him!

Demetrious-Johnson-And-Stefan-Struve.jpg

Iggy Pop. Would probably be a 125er, but homebody can take some punishment and not even seem to notice.

My man knows.

SN8as-.gif

Wow I never knew Hoyt was a founding member of Biohazard. Oz is in my top 3 shows of all time, must've watched it a thousand times. IIRC Frank Shamrock and a few other MMA guys were in some episodes.

One of the greatest shows ever and ol' Evan (Hoyt) not just a rocker in Biohazard and Oz alum but also an adult film actor. Talk about living like a rockstar.

And if one fictional rockstar got what it takes to thrive in MMA, can take the punishment as good as he can snort it...

rockso.gif
871678.jpg
dr-rockso-does-cocaine-o.gif

A young Lemmy. The man had something about him.

The only right answer is dave mustaine. In his prime he was a badass who was trained in martial arts. He was crazy too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back