Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

Maynard James Keenan - he's a purple belt in bjj and threw / grapple fucked a stupid fan who ran up on stage

singing the song 'Pushit' no less, and didn't miss a beat

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage.

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice.

Got ktfo by Danny Marianino

The dude from Tool, I think he trains in something. If not him, than definitely Dave Navarro....as a ring card girl.

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage.

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice. Dat big ol jaw looks like it can take a punch! He waz into some strange stuff though so whatever about all that.

He has a glass jaw...

Maynard James Keenan - he's a purple belt in bjj and threw / grapple fucked a stupid fan who ran up on stage

singing the song 'Pushit' no less, and didn't miss a beat

Sweet Judo throw & right to the back wit a choke!

Happenz about 2:50 in da clip (not tree fiddy)

Last edited:
Axl rose. The guy who is a pure maniac. I could see him jump on someone and keep swinging as soon as the bell rung.​

Got ktfo by Danny Marianino
Anyone can get ktfo by anyone in the right circumstances.

Haven't heard about it... but not changing my point of view without knowing the circumstances.

If GSP waz falldown drunk & distracted I might stand a chance to step up at the right time & take him out. Then I could forever say that I took out GSP.

Just as an example. Much love to GSP.

the lead Guitarist Mark Morton KO'd lead singer Randy Blythe on tour during the filming of 'killadelphia', during one of his drunken alcoholic rants

they're from the band lamb of god

mind you randy is a fuckin twig lol

Maynard James Keenan is a black belt in BJJ he would do well maybe

Back