Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

nag5y7oct9ogsujptane.jpg

the lead Guitarist Mark Morton KO'd lead singer Randy Blythe on tour during the filming of 'killadelphia', during one of his drunken alcoholic rants

they're from the band lamb of god

mind you randy is a fuckin twig lol
The twig killed a guy.

Phil Anselmo from Pantera is kind of a bad ass. He's a huge boxing fan and used to train.

I don't think the current Phil can beat anybody. If he does not clean up his act soon, then he is probably going to be dead within a year. Anselmo is turning into Tank Abbott minus the toupee.

Pantera-19.JPG

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage & that waz before UFC.

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice. Dat big ol jaw looks like it can take a punch! He waz into some strange stuff though so whatever about all that.

Varg by channeling his inner viking

varg-vikernes.big_.short-hair-inprison.e.jpg

He'd set the house on fire.

anselmo always bragged about boxing and trying to do his tough guy stare all the time, but I doubt he can scrap after years of all kinds of drugs, booze

maybe a prime Zakk Wylde or the lead from Amon Amarth... their beards alone add like +100 roy nelson power

and this.

I don't think the current Phil can beat anybody. If he does not clean up his act soon, then he is probably going to be dead within a year. Anselmo is turning into Tank Abbott minus the toupee.

Pantera-19.JPG

That's Phil?! Holy fuck he looks like shit

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage & that waz before UFC.

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice. Dat big ol jaw looks like it can take a punch! He waz into some strange stuff though so whatever about all that.

Hell yes! Glenn gets my vote.

That's Phil?! Holy fuck he looks like shit

I was shocked when I saw him. I was a huge Pantera fan in high school and then stopped listening to them for years. I checked out how thing were going with the band a few months ago and could not believe what happened to Phil Anselmo.

All right, I'm sure you can also supply me with many gifs of UFC fighters who get hit just right & get KO'ed... doesn't mean Danzig wasn't a fighter.

Here'z one from the P4P #1 MMA fighter at the time who waz made to look like an ameteur & KO'ed just as fast as Danzig was there.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

I think Maynard of Tool practices bjj. Still hed get crushed against pros obviously. I dont think any rock star would do well in a cage though not aware of all of em.

th

He's gotten ktfo a few times, there's some vids of it on YouTube.

I think Maynard of Tool practices bjj. Still hed get crushed against pros obviously. I dont think any rock star would do well in a cage though not aware of all of em.
Prolly right on this one, Maynard is probably the best. He's a purple belt in BJJ and wrestled in HS I think.

Back